Silverwater Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
Pete S.

Pete S.Sydney, NSW

New hot water system

Happy with the two plumbers who were professional and courteous. They were punctual and completed the job in the allotted time. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Pete! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to fixing all your plumbing needs in the future. Please feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055.

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

Srn

SrnSydney, NSW

Good service

Friendly service and explained everything as they went. Professional and tidy. Pricing was more expensive than expected. Am waiting to do another flood test to see if the problem has been fully fixed

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Srn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you were happy with the professionalism from Solomon. Please feel free to give a call for all your plumbing needs.
Kind Regards,
Kameron
Silverwater Plumbing

Good customer service

I quote a price to fix the reheem 360L gas hotwater system. The tank is only 8 years old and works fine, only the gas supply has problem. Silverwater plumber quote me around $1,000 which is almost a brand new machine price...not happy. After silverwater plumbing director Kameron contacted me and explained the breakdown of the price. The price quoted for replacing the thermocouple alone was $387 and an option for $628 to replace the gas piping and install a gas ball valve. Surely I believe there was some misundersatnding between me and the plumber onsite. At last, even the job has been done by other plumber at similar price. Director Kameron still thanks for my feedback and promises to offer more cheaper options in the future :).

Plumbers

Find out how Silverwater Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Ulysses Schisas

Ulysses SchisasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly, honest service

Silverwater plumbing made me understand more the issues and helped me make the right decisions regarding plumbing problems I had. They are providing me with a full report to be able to approach my strata scheme for resolution.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Great communication and work completed.

Solomon was very helpful, communicated well with me around availability due to work. Great business and plumber to have service your home. Well done to you Solomon on the work.

C TRAN

C TRANSydney, NSW

Excellent job

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

Ingleburn renter

Ingleburn renterSydney, NSW

Clean, polite and on time

The plumbers who attended were friendly, explained the issue and fixed as best as they could, given the landlords instructions.
They wore booties over their shoes while in the house and cleaned up after themselves.
I would use them again.

Customer Service does exist

Cameron & his team listened to the issue than clearly explained the steps on finding out the problem so the fix can be implemented. Throughout their time they were courtiers & professional. The problem has been resolved. We will be recommending & using the service again when required.

Quick response

I had an emergency plumbing situation, they were able to attend on it immediately. Their service was also quick and efficient.

Plumbers

Find out how Silverwater Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Fast and Efficient visit

The plumber was a pleasant and professional young man who identified plumbing issues fairly quickly, however, the figures he quoted me were way above my budget.