Silverwater Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
Greg Smith

Greg SmithSydney, NSW

Brilliant!!!!

Solomon and Matt were both efficient, friendly, punctual, honest and offered brilliant workmanship in my two bathrooms. I have already started highly recommending Silver Water Plumbing to my friends. Sensational!

Mohammad I.

Mohammad I.Sydney, NSW

Fixed it!

Ryan was great! He fixed my leaking hot water system and leaking sink drain pipe. I’m really happy with the service. I’ll be definitely be using silverwater plumbing again, but fingers crossed I don’t need too.

Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

Best Service And Job Well Done!

I spoke with Chloe and Neal before confirming a technician to come to my house and they were both extremely friendly and understanding. Kamran came to my house and quick to find the issue. He gave me an on-spot quote and the price was right so he completed the work on the same day. Thank you so much Silverwater Plumbing!!!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Recommend these Plumbers

Communicative - tradesmen - know their stuff - fixed my problem - pricing was fair - cannot speak highly enough of these guys - always confident in their work - I will only ever use Silverwater Plumbing.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to any future plumbing works you require. Thank you, Silverwater Plumbing Family. :)

Quick and easy fix

Very happy with the service provided by the technician, plenty of information and options given, the work was done quickly and im very happy with the result. No more toilet problems for me!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Adam, So glad to hear your toilet is up and running! Thank you for leaving us this great review, It means a lot to us. Please give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime. Thanks! :)

Tree Roots

Tree RootsSydney, NSW

Good Job

The job was completed with the utmost efficiency and to our satisfaction by your team. We had tried several other plumbing firms before you but they either did not answer or were too busy to attend. We had an emergency situation and Silverwater Plumbing came to our rescue.
Your plumbers were very efficient and courteous and answered any questions we asked.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review. We appreciate you! If you need any further plumbing done feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spot on service

The team was professional and did everything they said they would do perfectly. Despite the power coming and going in the street they were able to deal the disruption and got everything done .

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Brendan, We appreciate your feedback so much and look forward to helping you with any plumbing needs you have in future. Feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime. Thank you :)

Stephen R.

Stephen R.Sydney, NSW

Fast and professional

Silverwater Plumbing responded quickly when I contacted them. Hassan was very professional and clear when explaining his assessment of why we needed a new water heater and provided some options. They fitted in with my availability to do the work. Soloman and Matt did a very professional job in installing the new water heater. All the guys were really pleasant and polite and made me feel they cared about me as a customer.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Stephen. Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate you! Feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

Isabella

Isabella Sydney, NSW

Adam was very professional, friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. The job was done well and my mum in her 80s was very satisfied. Would recommend to anyone looking for a plumber.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Isabella! We are so glad to hear you and your mum had a great experience with us. Please feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055.

Excellent service

Very professional in their approach to our job. Answered all our questions regarding the current and potential future work. Nothing was a problem for them. We highly recommend the work that they have done

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Barry! Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to any plumbing works you need in future. :)

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

Job well done. Excellent service.

Plumbers Solomon & Mahani inspected the taps & explained the issue. Solomon explained clearly the costing. Excellent work & kept work area tidy. Callie the operator was considerate & patient. Highly recommend Silverwater Plumbing.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Had blocked shower drain

I found Silverwater Plumbering honest,reliable and did a great job .They turned up on time and diagnose the problem.They were best and tidy. I would recommend them for your plumbing jobs.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Sue, Silverwater plumbing appreciates your feedback. We are so pleased you had a good experience and can't wait to help you out with all your plumbing needs in future. Please give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

Ad

Amazing, new hot water service installed with safety features.

WOW,fantastic,professional, courtoueous service. Initially asked about a knocking pipe and a mini flood from the hot water service. The rep explained the old service was 6 years overdue and clearly explained the options,as I live in an apartment,I had worried about flooding,so the new service has an auto sensor to prevent this,if you're not home.Amazing,100% recommend these guys.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi John! Thank you so much for leaving this great review. We are so pleased to hear our services have fulfilled your needs and look forward to any future plumbing services you need. Please give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime :)

New hot water system

The plumbers (Soloman and coworker) were punctual, explained what had to be done and why and then carried out a thorough, clean job in the time specified. Would certainly recommend to others.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Oscar! Thank you for leaving such a great review! The Silverwater plumbing family really appreciates it and we look forward to helping you out with all your plumbing needs in future. Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Leanne

Leanne Sydney, NSW

Very thorough job needing some extra care. They were friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend David and his Offsider again. They would be welcome back at our property anytime. Leanne

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Leanne! Thank you so much for leaving this great review. We take pride in our customer service and look forward to providing you the best service we can in future. Feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Suhasa

SuhasaSydney, NSW

Great service and professionalism

We had a washing machine leak the other day from the mains supply. Called Silverwater Plumbing and they quickly arranged an inspection the next day. Hassan came on time, gave us a very good quote and detailed explanation and sorted the job out with no issues. Cannot be more thankful for such a smooth process. The fridge magnet drop in the mail was a blessing!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Suhasa, Silverwater plumbing appreciates your great feedback and can't wait to help you in the future with all your plumbing needs. Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Plumbing services

Very good job I'm pleased. He knows what he is doing. Friendly, caring and knowlegable. I will call your company staff back when I need in the future. Congratulation you have a good staff working for you.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Patcharin, Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! We can't wait to hear from you in the future. Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

The perfect plumber!

I had a great experience with this company from start to finish. Very professional and I wasn’t ripped off. I will definitely be using them again and highly recommended this company to friends, family and others.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Dean, Silverwater Plumbing Family is so pleased to hear this! We look forward to our future meetings with you and fulfilling all your plumbing needs. Thank you for this amazing review. :)

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Removing and re-fitting our school Tuck Shop to make it more sustainable and a upgrade.

I have been impressed with Silver water Plumbing as they have undertaken a series of projects for the school. The projects were not straight forward , including heritage considerations and suitable for a small school.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Fiona, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the works we completed at the school. Please feel free to give us a call if you need anything in the future. Kind Regards, Silverwater Plumbing

HEMA

HEMASydney, NSW

Very helpful!!

Adam and Budan arrived on time and installed the 3 toilet suites, checked if they were working properly. We installed 2 bidet sprays as well. After the installation I realised that I wanted the bidet spray on the right and not on the left. When I requested of they could change it to the right side, they were more than happy to change it.
Thanks guys :).