Verified🏆 2024 Award

Patrick M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Riff-Raph
Riff-RaphGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Support

Our first order went missing, presumed stolen. We ordered a second Sim while in transit from from Australia and it arrived in 2 days at the UK address where we would be staying. Great support from Simcorner.com despite the Christmas public holidays.
We are now in Norway and the Sim continues to work without a hitch.
Excellent product and cheaper than SIM cards offered for Sale in Heathrow vending machines.
Highly recommended. I will use Simcorner.com again on my next holiday.
Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

It just worked across multiple countries

Purchased 2 x 12GB SIM cards for use during a trip to Scandinavia. Cards worked from first landing in Stockholm, then into Norway and to Denmark. They just worked! Trouble free. Good reception. Used lots with google maps and would use again. Web site access to check on usage.
Relly J.
Relly J.Perth, WA

Perfect

My husband & I got a 20gb Europe & UK sim each for a total of $160.
We travelled through Europe for 4 weeks & were constantly on Google maps & the internet. Our data lasted the entire trip. Very happy. Just ensure to get a call package if youre wanting to make phone calls
Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

Perfect when travelling to China!

Ordered a SIM for my two week trip to China. The SIM arrived on time and with very clear instructions for using it and checking how much data I had used while away. It also included additional information for changing any necessary phone settings to access the Internet. While in China coverage was good and data speeds perfectly fine. In my experience all Social Media sites and messaging services like WhatsApp also worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend.
B Paranjpe
B Paranjpe2 posts

Hassle free connection without language barriers!!

We recently bought two 12 GB cards for Europe. Setting up was absolutely hassle free. We did have some issues with our default network but they were sorted in just 2 emails immediately and that too on a weekend. The SIM cards are valid for 30 days unlike the cards available in France and Italy that are valid for a fortnight. Will definitely use in our next trip. They say 3-3.5G in smaller towns but we have had more 4G so highly recommend..
JSP
JSP

The BEST product at a very decent price!!

Went to the USA for 2 weeks, and relied heavily on my phone for Internet and phone use. SIMCORNERS product and service never ever let me down. I emailed them once when I got into trouble and they replied instantly. It turned out to be a problem with my phone setting they actually helped me fix !!! Great service from a great team of geeks. I will use them again on my next overseas trip.
Oili
OiliSydney, NSW4 posts

Stay connected with SimCorner. I will not travel overseas without one!

"Highly recommend SimCorner". I was holidaying in Greece for 2 months with my daughter. I bought 2 (12GB) cards each for the duration, one for each month. The activation instructions are easy to follow probably took about 15 minutes waiting time before the sims activated. Travelling with a teenager this was a very reliable and comforting tool to be using. It helped me be in constant contact with my daughter either with phone calls or via the internet (google map, WhatsApp). My daughter is travelling to Italy soon for a two-month school exchange so I'll be buying a couple more soon.
Terry L.
Terry L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Essential if travelling

Sim for Europe ( France, Poland and Greece) and UK worked within minutes of being inserted into phone, proved invaluable when my wallet was stolen and I was able to access baking app to lock credit cards - 10 minutes after I stopped credit cards I was notified of declined transactions!
Suzan L
Suzan LSydney, NSW2 posts

Must get if you need coverage in Europe

Purchased sim to use in UK and France. Worked as soon as I inserted new sim card - worked like a dream. It was great to have data 24/7 and I was always contactable on my original number via appropriate apps. I was so happy, I ordered another sim for a trip I'm doing at x-mas. Would definitely recommend this product.
Neil
Neil2 posts

Easy and convenient

I recently needed a SIM cards for UK/EU and USA. After reviewing a range of options on line, SIMCorner gave the best value for what I needed. The cards arrived promptly, and connected seamlessly when I arrived at the relevant destinations.
I will definitely go straight to SIMCorner for my next trip.
Anne
AnneWestern Australia

Perfect travel sim

Purchased 2 sims in Australia, 60 day European trip. easy application, quality information outstanding. Extraordinary value, beats language difficulties, using international credit cards to purchase or top up local sims.
garymann12
garymann12Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our "go to" sim provider

I have had too many time wasting experiences at international airports and getting ripped off throughout the EU by misinformed but well intentioned telco shop staff. If you buy or charge a sim locally in the EU they will tell you that it will work throughout Europe...... It's often not the case.
Sim Corner removes that problem completely.
In the USA, less time in local telco shops because I only buy from Simcorner and the cards work as expected.
Their response times have been almost instant if ever a problem has occurred when overseas and have solved the problem straight away. Usually user error! Great product knowledge too.

I am more than happy to recommend this company to anyone.

VicMum
VicMum5 posts

my go to site for travel sim

Have been getting multiple sims from Sim Corner now, makes getting a sim so much more convenient, and all ready to use for when the plane lands. The China and SE Asia sims are recommended!
helzbelz
helzbelzSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

omg so glad I bought this Sim

So glad I bought this sim it worked seamlessly. I activated it 2 days before arrival then sent my family the USA number
What a relief it was very easy to contact family on touch down to arrange pickup.
Great coverage throughout the States
Next visit to the USA I will definitely get data as well.
Steven K.
Steven K.Illawarra, NSW

Great Value

The AU$100 unlimited USA data sim was great value and the cheapest I could find, it worked in all areas and great 4 G speed.
Will use again on next trip.

Monica
Monica

Reception good, easy to use

Bought a UK sim card to be used in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Easy to install, connection was fast. Will buy again the next time I travel. Would recommend to friends.
Olivia
OliviaPerth, WA

My travel sim of choice every time

I used a Sim Corner data sim in Europe and the US. Arrived quickly, no shipping charge in Australia. Network activated instantly, no issues. Customer assistance was flawless and super fast whenever I had any queries. Data was a lifesaver allowing me to stay connected at all times. Can't recommend this product enough!
Gocf
GocfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple and worked perfectly

Purchased a sim for recent trip to NZ. Worked perfectly easy to set up and was ready to go before I had even got off the plane. Will use again for future planed trip to USA
Jl Nl
Jl NlSydney, NSW

Very good service and value for money

Very good service and value for money
It worked perfectly through the hole trip
Every time we needed in all the different places we visited in Spain France Itally and Greece
AKS
AKSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to Use

I bought Sim cards for the US and Canada for the third time. I have found them easy to use with no hassles at all. I put the cards in before arrival at destination and my phone is good to go. Really good value and service from the company. Fast delivery too. Would highly recommend Sim Corner.
NDA
NDA

Quick and Easy, Good Value, No problems

Recommended by a colleage. Easy to buy. Value and ease of use brilliant. Worked fine in 3 European countries. Three not such extensive service in the UK. Was cheaper than previous UK visits. Will use again. Indeed have a spare card/.
Claire
Claire

Easy, hassle free

We bought a simcard for each member of the family and put them in when we landed in USA. They worked straight away. Easy! Beats trying to find a shop that sells simcards and trying to figure out what to get from off the shelf (which we did on our last trip and this was a hassle).
mogdvr
mogdvrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Euro Cyclist
Euro CyclistSydney, NSW3 posts

Sim Corner was fantastic

Sim Corner Europe & UK Sim Card (12GB) worked seamlessly throughout Holland, Belgium, England, Scotland and Portugal. The price was affordable. Sim Corner was far superior alternative to hopping from wifi zone to wifi zone. Or racking up incredibly expensive data roaming fees. Well done!
Annie
AnniePeel, WA

It made traveling abroad so easy

We received our European SIM card in a matter of days. On reaching our destination inserted the card followed instructions and after a short time were connected. So easy and stress free.
Would highly recommend using Sim Corner ... we are going to Europe in December and guess what have already purchased our next SIM card from Sim Corner.

Hasslefree
HasslefreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Amazing

Purchased the card for the first time and it arrived earlier than expected .As soon as I got to my destination I followed the instructions which were so easy to follow. I got connection immediately.Will definitely recommend to my friends when they're travelling.
Shirls
Shirls

Best decision to get one before the trip!

It was the best decision to buy one before a trip to Europe and again for Japan. Highly recommended and great customer service too. Will definitely buy again for my next holiday.
Rachel
RachelGippsland, VIC2 posts

Perfect for travelling overseas

We holidayed to several countries over 6 weeks & would highly recommend Simcorner to anyone travelling. Our sim cards were so easy to activate & we always had data available in all countries which really helped us getting around with maps, plus we were able to stay in touch with family & friends as well as watch Netflix whilst travelling!
David HAncock
David HAncock

Trouble free and easy to use

I purchased the SIM card online and it arrived within 5 days. It worked first time once I arrived in Europe and work faultlessly for the almost 1 month we were away. I highly recommend the service and will recommend to any fellow travellers.
JimC
JimCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked perfectly

I had the card activated a couple of day prior to departure so I could have my number early. Everything worked perfectly and I had no problems with calls, SMS or data during my 3 weeks in Long Island NY
Teesh
Teesh

Simple and effective

This was my first time using Sim Corner - I obtained a Russia SIM and a Europe SIM. I couldn't have been happier. I'm not technologically savvy so was very happy with the simple steps for activating. They both worked perfectly for the duration of my five week trip. I've been sharing the love for Sim Corner and won't hesitate to use these SIMs again.
Vkan
VkanSydney, NSW5 posts

Worked perfectly in the US

Worked perfectly from the get go. No issues except of course when we were driving through the desert where there is no coverage. Unlimited data and also hotspot. SIM came quickly.
World Explorer
World Explorer2 posts

Excellent Card!

I used this card for the first time in Greece this year and I've told everyone about it. I travel at least once a year and wish I could have used it on my past travels. I plan on traveling to Asia and Australia next year; I will order more then. What a peace of mind.
Brian
BrianMurray Mallee, SA

Terrific travel companion

Prior to leaving New Zealand I purchased, from the Sim Corner website, two Europe/UK 30 day 12GB SIM cards as we were going to be away 60 days in Europe. From the moment we activated the first card in the UK we had reliable service and this continued through Germany, Luxembourg and right around Italy. A terrific reliable product.
Lyn
Lyn6 posts

Hassle-Free Purchase

I have purchased two sim cards from Sim Corner and the process has been simple and efficient. I would not use any other company now when I travel overseas. I highly recommend Sim Corner.

Cath Griffin
Cath GriffinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldnt have travelled without it!

My husband and I took my parents on a long dreamed of a road trip to the States. I ordered a SIM for each couple so we could find each other if we chose to do different things BUT what I failed to realize was how much data and how many calls one makes while on a driving holiday. The data alone powered my maps app which meant I didn't have to pay $18.99 per day for the GPS in the vehicle! So saved a bundle there. Peace of mind being able to call my parents at any time was also fabulous. Ringing ahead for accommodation and restaurants is just a given but when you travel to a different country - for a SIM to just work made me ecstatic!
Burley
BurleyPerth, WA2 posts

Travel Sim card overseas

the best thing ever - my friend told me about this card as I had never heard about it before so I ordered and it worked a treat. as soon as I got off the plan popped in the sim card and instantly had access to everything I needed to stay in touch with family at home and my girlfriend also bought one so we could call each other and also use to call and make bookings at hotels as we were on a road trip through the USA.
Dean C.
Dean C.Canberra 2600, ACT

USA Sim Card

Sim Corner provided me a USA SIM card when I was over there for a conference. Worked flawlessly from the moment I put it into my Samsung Note 9 device upon arrival at LAX, and then throughout the time in the USA (San Diego and then up to San Francisco). Great job!
Christina
ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Japan Travel Made Easy

The entire SIM card process was a breeze. All the steps--ordering, shipping, installing, and using--were trouble free. The unlimited data for Google Maps, Facebook and Instagram did the job and definitely made our Japan trip easy. Negotiating tiny streets and finding restaurants in Tokyo and Kyoto would have been impossible without Google Maps. This is a must have item for Japan travel.