Verified🏆 2024 Award

86% · 21834 · 13%

Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Simple, peace of mind

I ordered a sim card for a trip to Europe so I could use GPS on my phone and stay connected when on the road. Once I landed in London I popped the card in and it worked straight away no issues. with 12Gb of data and plenty of calls and texts I was not worried about running out and it was one less thing to worry about sorting on arrival. I used this card in Portugal and Spain and the swap over between Countries was seamless
Great service great value, I will definitely use again in the future
Renee.
Renee.Sydney, NSW

Dont leave home without it!

So easy to use, just pop in the SIM card & off you go.
Value for money - we bought the unlimited USA SIM.
Highly recommend It - Ill definetly be using this again.
Mel
MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

So quick and easy

Purchased sim for my son travelling overseas for sport to make sure he could easily contact us back home if he needed to. It arrived quickly was easy to use and gave us all peace of mind.
Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made our trip easy

It was wonderful to have the opportunity to stop on any street and use the phone to find our way in every city, to find information about things we need to know, to make a phone call to friends and businesses. It gave us a confidence and security in every place in USA and even on some islands when we stopped in ports during our cruise. I would highly recommend to every traveller to USA to have it.
Heather
HeatherHobart, TAS

Recommended for Mexico

No issues with SIM card during travel in Mexico, including Mexico City and Yucatan Peninsula. Good for video calls on messenger and WhatsApp, also used Facebook (inc videos) with no issues. Recommended. (Also worked in US airports in transit).
Wondering Sportie
Wondering Sportie2 posts

nimsim
nimsimSydney, NSW2 posts

No problem whatsoever

Travelled in Vietnam and Cambodia. The ordering process was simple and the delivery was quick.
Good reception everywhere all around Vietnam (Hanoi, Ninh Bingh, Hoi An) and Siem Reap (Angkor Archaeological Park) I did not have any problems at all.
Richard
RichardNew South Wales

Delivers as promised

Travel Sim Card - Easy ordering process - timely delivery - absolutely no activation problems and seamless coverage from country to country. I would prefer a greater choice in data limits for the I Pad. I will certainly use Sim Corner again on our next trip.
Big Al
Big AlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

No Problems - Outstanding

Had a two week trip the the US. Needed phone, text and data. I needed my phone to work everywhere and I needed data for pics, texts and most importantly to use my phone as my GPS while driving. The alternative was $280 worth of roaming from my Aussie provider. My SIM was a fraction of that. Installed instantly on arrival and worked faultlessly. No problems and that's outstanding.
DebH
DebH

So easy

Sim corner provides an easy and efficient service great choice of packages so you can find one to suit your needs. I find that the data packs are great and you don't have to rely on hotel and public wifi
Ronnie H
Ronnie H2 posts

Excellent product

I usually don't do reviews but this product deserves my review. Purchaed 2 Sims for use in England, Wales. France, Italy, Austria, Poland and Germany. Never a problem. What an excellent product. Don't think there was ever a moment (me google maps and the wife facebook) when we couldn't connect to the internet. Well done Sim Corner
Leanne L.
Leanne L.2 posts

Don't travel without it!

Travelling recently to Europe for a month and wanting to stay in touch with family and friends at home, sharing photos and facetiming, I was dreading the Roaming costs of my provider, expecting a bill of $1k at least. Finding these SIMS was heaven-sent, and I bought two at 20G - one for myself and one for hubbie. [I'd rather use my money having a good time and buying souvenirs and gifts.] Easy to set up, we used them for the trip, great access everywhere, no problems with facetiming home in all countries. Just brilliant, and all for one very low cost! Saved us so much money! About to fly to Thailand and already on the site seeking a Thai SIM to avoid roaming costs. If you're an Aussie, this is a must-buy before travelling.
stephen
stephen

remove the stress of the internet while overseas

Once I arrived in Poland i took out my existing Australian sim and inserted the Europe 12 Gig sim i had purchase from Sim Centre.
It worked beautifully. In conjunction with whatsapp i could phone anyone in Australia. I was able to use the internet and listen to the NRL grand final as well as the Sydney radio stations that i normally listen too.
I cant recommend it highly enough.
Colin.
Colin.Goldfields, WA4 posts

Quick delivery, easy set up, never missed a beat

SIM cards were delivered a few days after ordering. Set up was a matter of taking out old card and inserting new. Worked with no issues in Singapore, Ho Chi Min and Phu Quoc.
Rob P
Rob P

Great product and easy to install!

I've used Sim Corner for use in the UK, Europe and Indonesia. Each time the product provided has been excellent for my requirements and really easy to install and set up.
I'll certainly use Sim Corner for all my future travel needs.
Marie
MarieDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Worked perfectly!

Our Sim worked perfectly from the first moment in the UK, and in every other country we visited (Italy, Croatia, Spain). Whilst at sea, occasionally we hooked into another country's network (eg Greece).

Nat L
Nat LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Worked perfectly and made our trip so much easier

The cards worked perfectly as soon as we landed in LA. Coverage was excellent and I would definitely recommend them and I will be using them again in the future.
Jules
JulesPerth, WA4 posts

Compact and easy to use Travel adapter

Easy to use travel adapter for appliances and charging of devices. Used in the USA. Purchased it for use in a range of countries for future travel. It is compact and various plugs can be accessed for use.
Chipper
Chipper

Simple to Use and Convenient

I have used Sim Corner on two occasions and found the service excellent. Order on line and delivered to your home in a few days. Less hassle when you arrive in a foreign country. Thoroughly recommend the product.
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

China Sim

Purchased two SIM cards for our recent trip to China. Prompt delivery. Put the SIM cards in the phone when we arrived in China and they worked hassled free for the two weeks we were there.
Mary Vella
Mary VellaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great product

Great customer service, received sims quickly, Easy to use, purchased 2 American sims, just insert sim and it does the rest, service was great as well. Will definitely use again.
Lee
Lee

Hassle Free for travelling

Purchased 2x for Canada/US/Mexico. Very prompt delivery, worked without any hassle and even got some reception whilst on cruise ship and passing within sight of land. Will definitely purchase again.
Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Never leave AU without a Simcorner SIM

We purchased 4 X Europe/UK SIM; 1 X Asia SIM; 1 X Turkey Data SIM; 1 X Dubai data SIM. All cards worked seamlessly. Only thing old iPhone users need to be aware of, is you may need to manually change the region settings, but trivial for the convenience. Saved $800, simply by not using AU telco roaming services (which doesn't cover all regions)
I'll never leave AU without pre-ordering Simcorner SIM. So easy, no fuss and a huge money saver. Simcorner support is amazing also, always prompt and polite and they know their products
HME
HME

Great solution for travelling in Europe

Prompt delivery of the (discounted) sim. Changed over on flight to Europe and good that iPhone has the option of keeping original number. Worked fine through Italy, France and UK.
Ashgul
Ashgul

Excellent- works well

Got 2 SIMS for USA for 60 days. 1st sim worked as per instructions on arrival at entry point. 2nd one used after 30 days. Excellent response to queries. Staying longer so went into prepaid & got 10GB data for US$45. Received SIM’s before departure. Recommend to all & will use again.
Doone
Doone

Worked as advertised!

I purchased 4 Simcorner sim cards for our party to use in Greece. They arrived promptly with clear instructions. We put the sim cards in during our flight, added each others new 3UK numbers to our contacts and followed the instructions when we landed. Everything worked perfectly. We were able to text and call each other, local businesses and friends in the UK for the entire trip. Simcorner saved us the hassle of going to a mobile store and signing up for service in a language we didn't understand. I hope this service will still be available after Brexit because it was well worth the cost.

John L.
John L.

Great, easy to use Europe SIM

The sim was delivered in 3 days and setup was easy when we arrived in London. It works in France too.
Line speed is adequate.
I would buy this sim again
Lam
LamVictoria

Convenience and fast delivery

I purchased two 4GB sim cards before our big family trip to Anaheim Disneyland. Delivery was fast and the sim cards worked faultlessly from day dot until our trip ended 3 weeks later
Colin R
Colin R

A definite must when travelling to Europe!

I purchased 2 sim cards before leaving NZ for 5 weeks. The sims both worked perfectly when I put them into my mobile on the chosen dates. Much cheaper than using mobile providers in NZ and no need to rely on free wi-fi.
I totally recommend this product!
Crystal zhang
Crystal zhangSydney, NSW

Perfect to use for my 1 month USA trip

It is easy to connect as just put the SIM card in when I arrived in las Angeles. I have purchased 2 cards and both worked perfectly no problem. Will recommend my friends to use and will use again in the future trip .
Damion
DamionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Simplicity!

Everything was so easy with this process. From ordering, to delivery, to inserting the SIM, to using it while abroad.
The SIM arrived 3 days after ordering online and the biggest wait we had was until we arrived in Canada 3 weeks later. Sitting in the airport and inserting the card and having it connect to the local network was so simple and fast.
Coverage while in the US/Canada was fairly good as we were in major areas and only rarely in places where it suffered.
All in all a very useful and good product.
Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing product worked perfectly

I returned a couple of days ago from a 5 week tour through Central and Eastern Europe, I purchased 2 Sims for the duration of my stay. Had no problems at all, worked beautifully as soon as I inserted the Sims. I have also used on a trip to the US and will be using it again for Italy next year. Great product!
Mia
MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

September 2019 USA Trip

The moment we put our sims in our phones in the US we were up and running and had no dramas where we travelled with coverage and are very satisfied.
W & K Harding
W & K HardingPerth2 posts

Great solution

On a recent trip to Europe, we purchased a Sim which worked perfectly and was an ideal solution to
our communication needs. Highly recommended for travelling abroad and very economical. Thanks
Carlene Prior
Carlene PriorIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Simply the best!

Awesome service, from ordering to delivery and after sales service when I had a couple of minor enquiries. Nothings was a problem and response time was exceptional. Sim worked perfectly through my Canada/Alaska/USA travels. Would definitely use again & recommend to family and friends.
Mufi
Mufi

Super simple and easy

Worked a treat, landed in the US and when I turned the phone on it was working and had no issues at all. I would highly recommend this product for anyone travelling to US

Graham
Graham2 posts

How good is this

Love Sim Corner and AT&T. I purchased AT&T Unlimited 4G Sim Card. Extremely easy to order and set-up. It was delivered to me in Australia and I put it in the phone on arrival in the US. Immediate connection. Good service using my Australian phone (Optus). Heaps of data on tap. No need to use hamburger and coffee shops. Highly recommended. Will certainly use again.
Jacinta
Jacinta

Easy to use

I purchase a Europe SIM card 12gb which advertised that it worked in Singapore and Indonesia aswell. It did! I emailed once with a question before departure and got a prompt response. I will definitely purchase on my next trip and would recommend to all!
Anne N.
Anne N.3 posts

Sim Corner a Must

In August 2019 I used Sim Corner to purchase a UK Sim Card. I can highly recommend this site as it was so easy to use & the sim card arrived promptly.
gorzom
gorzom

Perfect SIM for use across Europe

Delivery of Europe SIM was within 3 days. The SIM was excellent for use across Europe. Good reception and calls and good internet use in all seven countries we visited. Excellent value for money. Totally recommend this company.