Sim Corner

Sim Corner (page 4 of 10)

• Rates and Fees

Cath Griffin

Cath GriffinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldnt have travelled without it!

My husband and I took my parents on a long dreamed of a road trip to the States. I ordered a SIM for each couple so we could find each other if we chose to do different things BUT what I failed to realize was how much data and how many calls one makes while on a driving holiday. The data alone powered my maps app which meant I didn't have to pay $18.99 per day for the GPS in the vehicle! So saved a bundle there. Peace of mind being able to call my parents at any time was also fabulous. Ringing ahead for accommodation and restaurants is just a given but when you travel to a different country - for a SIM to just work made me ecstatic!

Burley

BurleyPerth, WA

Travel Sim card overseas

the best thing ever - my friend told me about this card as I had never heard about it before so I ordered and it worked a treat. as soon as I got off the plan popped in the sim card and instantly had access to everything I needed to stay in touch with family at home and my girlfriend also bought one so we could call each other and also use to call and make bookings at hotels as we were on a road trip through the USA.

Dean C.

Dean C.Canberra 2600, ACT

USA Sim Card

Sim Corner provided me a USA SIM card when I was over there for a conference. Worked flawlessly from the moment I put it into my Samsung Note 9 device upon arrival at LAX, and then throughout the time in the USA (San Diego and then up to San Francisco). Great job!

Christina

ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Japan Travel Made Easy

The entire SIM card process was a breeze. All the steps--ordering, shipping, installing, and using--were trouble free. The unlimited data for Google Maps, Facebook and Instagram did the job and definitely made our Japan trip easy. Negotiating tiny streets and finding restaurants in Tokyo and Kyoto would have been impossible without Google Maps. This is a must have item for Japan travel.

Simple, peace of mind

I ordered a sim card for a trip to Europe so I could use GPS on my phone and stay connected when on the road. Once I landed in London I popped the card in and it worked straight away no issues. with 12Gb of data and plenty of calls and texts I was not worried about running out and it was one less thing to worry about sorting on arrival. I used this card in Portugal and Spain and the swap over between Countries was seamless
Great service great value, I will definitely use again in the future

Renee.

Renee.Sydney, NSW

Dont leave home without it!

So easy to use, just pop in the SIM card & off you go.
Value for money - we bought the unlimited USA SIM.
Highly recommend It - Ill definetly be using this again.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So quick and easy

Purchased sim for my son travelling overseas for sport to make sure he could easily contact us back home if he needed to. It arrived quickly was easy to use and gave us all peace of mind.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made our trip easy

It was wonderful to have the opportunity to stop on any street and use the phone to find our way in every city, to find information about things we need to know, to make a phone call to friends and businesses. It gave us a confidence and security in every place in USA and even on some islands when we stopped in ports during our cruise. I would highly recommend to every traveller to USA to have it.

Heather

HeatherHobart, TAS

Recommended for Mexico

No issues with SIM card during travel in Mexico, including Mexico City and Yucatan Peninsula. Good for video calls on messenger and WhatsApp, also used Facebook (inc videos) with no issues. Recommended. (Also worked in US airports in transit).

Find out how Sim Corner compares to other Travel SIMs

I don't bother with hotel wifi anymore

nimsim

nimsimSydney, NSW

No problem whatsoever

Travelled in Vietnam and Cambodia. The ordering process was simple and the delivery was quick.
Good reception everywhere all around Vietnam (Hanoi, Ninh Bingh, Hoi An) and Siem Reap (Angkor Archaeological Park) I did not have any problems at all.

Richard

RichardNew South Wales

Delivers as promised

Travel Sim Card - Easy ordering process - timely delivery - absolutely no activation problems and seamless coverage from country to country. I would prefer a greater choice in data limits for the I Pad. I will certainly use Sim Corner again on our next trip.

Big Al

Big AlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Problems - Outstanding

Had a two week trip the the US. Needed phone, text and data. I needed my phone to work everywhere and I needed data for pics, texts and most importantly to use my phone as my GPS while driving. The alternative was $280 worth of roaming from my Aussie provider. My SIM was a fraction of that. Installed instantly on arrival and worked faultlessly. No problems and that's outstanding.

So easy

Sim corner provides an easy and efficient service great choice of packages so you can find one to suit your needs. I find that the data packs are great and you don't have to rely on hotel and public wifi

Ronnie H

Ronnie H

Excellent product

I usually don't do reviews but this product deserves my review. Purchaed 2 Sims for use in England, Wales. France, Italy, Austria, Poland and Germany. Never a problem. What an excellent product. Don't think there was ever a moment (me google maps and the wife facebook) when we couldn't connect to the internet. Well done Sim Corner

Don't travel without it!

Travelling recently to Europe for a month and wanting to stay in touch with family and friends at home, sharing photos and facetiming, I was dreading the Roaming costs of my provider, expecting a bill of $1k at least. Finding these SIMS was heaven-sent, and I bought two at 20G - one for myself and one for hubbie. [I'd rather use my money having a good time and buying souvenirs and gifts.] Easy to set up, we used them for the trip, great access everywhere, no problems with facetiming home in all countries. Just brilliant, and all for one very low cost! Saved us so much money! About to fly to Thailand and already on the site seeking a Thai SIM to avoid roaming costs. If you're an Aussie, this is a must-buy before travelling.

remove the stress of the internet while overseas

Once I arrived in Poland i took out my existing Australian sim and inserted the Europe 12 Gig sim i had purchase from Sim Centre.
It worked beautifully. In conjunction with whatsapp i could phone anyone in Australia. I was able to use the internet and listen to the NRL grand final as well as the Sydney radio stations that i normally listen too.
I cant recommend it highly enough.

Colin.

Colin.Goldfields, WA

Quick delivery, easy set up, never missed a beat.

SIM cards were delivered a few days after ordering. Set up was a matter of taking out old card and inserting new. Worked with no issues in Singapore, Ho Chi Min and Phu Quoc.

Great product and easy to install!

I've used Sim Corner for use in the UK, Europe and Indonesia. Each time the product provided has been excellent for my requirements and really easy to install and set up.
I'll certainly use Sim Corner for all my future travel needs.

Marie

MarieDarling Downs, QLD

Worked perfectly!

Our Sim worked perfectly from the first moment in the UK, and in every other country we visited (Italy, Croatia, Spain). Whilst at sea, occasionally we hooked into another country's network (eg Greece).

Karen annasked

I'm going overseas in 10 weeks. Is it too early to get a sim card or should I wait until closer to the date of travel?

Sarah M.

Not really. I ordered mine 3 months before my travel.

Awesome. Thankyou for replying

Charles T.asked

What do you do with the sim card when finish and can you transfer the data etc to my own number or my number to the sim card

Sarah M.

Unfortunately, no you can't transfer unused data to you phone. I was aware the terms and conditions before I bought the SIM so there were no surprises. You can visit their website. It has all the information that may help you decide. The SIM that I bought was good for 30D and I was only in Europe for 15 days so I had more than enough data.

Demi R.
Demi R.

Exactly what Sarah said! If you get the 30 day card it will expire after 30 days and if you only travel for 2 weeks then you can’t use the remaining days in Australia. Still worth it though!

Thanks Ladies much appreciated

Caroline W.

Caroline W.asked

Hi, my phone is locked to Vodafone. Would this sim work in it?

Kevin
Kevin

I dont think so. Phones provided on locked service contracts need to be unlocked before they can accept sims from other providers.

Get an answer from our members and Sim Corner representatives