• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

jasmeet m.
jasmeet m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Contrary to the standards expected from big name like 'Simonds'

Simonds H.Simonds

Hi Jasmeet, We understand that our Operations Manager has been in contact with you to address these concerns, and that you have their contact details for any queries or concerns moving forward.

Disappointed with lies and excuses from Simonds, terrible experience so far

I am building in Shepparton area and very much disappointed with the CRC and her Operational Manager. Contract was signed in Dec last year and haven’t even gone past the developers approval. Terrible customer service and full of bullshitting and lies. CRC is highly unprofessional and doesn’t answer calls and emails. I am now being asked to pay more as the prices of houses gone up since the contract was signed. I have been told by CRC that my job has been removed from queue till 16th of July. I had build houses with Simonds before but this team in Shepparton is full of liars and slackers. I don’t understand what is my fault, is it because I am not local person of Shepparton area. My job number is 66542

Hi Preet
We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all your concerns are investigated and addressed.
Thank you for your Job number we will pass this onto our internal team to be investigated.
Best wishes

Hi Preet
I believe one of our team members have been in touch.
Please let us know if we can assist any further!

Preet
Preet

Hi there, no one has been in touch with me so far. Thanks

Chintamanee Tohooloo
Chintamanee TohoolooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with Simonds Building company

I have to say that I have had the most amazing experience with Simonds right from the very first day I engaged one of the consultant at their display and everyone I met along throughout the process, it's been very remarkable and I am so very grateful. My project would not have reached where it is without so much comprehension from them and I am quite amazed how the building company has never been demanding over money, unlike many others I've known.

Construction End DateMarch 2022

JOB NUMBER: 62429

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Chintamanee Tohooloo, I will pass the feedback onwards to our internal team!
Have a great day!

Asanka

Hi, our job number is 1996.
Thanks very much

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Cathal and Deborah
Cathal and Deborah South East Queensland, QLD

Top class service.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Ahmad Meya
Ahmad Meya South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

I had a great time catching up with Andrew every time we had an appointment
Me and my wife were looked after regarding all the information we needed and Andrew Boulding was great to deal with
I would recommend Simonds to anyone who wants to build they make it easy

Good Customer service

Good customer service. Jo helped us each and every stage to understand and clear, as we were first home builder. She helped us very much.
They are very friendly and she helped to make structural changes in the plans.
She helped us to make structural changes with her new ideas and also as per the convenants.

Cameron F.
Cameron F.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Accomadating

Construction End DateNovember 2021

Hardworking professional
Hardworking professionalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

We started our journey to build our first family home and our consultant Michelle Farrugia has gone above for us every step of the way. She understood that it’s our first home and she understood our feelings for this as well. What a pleasant experience!!!! She has listened to our needs and worked tirelessly to ensure we have all we want in our home. She made us feel that we were in right hands. Thank you Simonds for this wonderful experience and off-course Michelle you too!!!”

Our Dream Team!!! Andrew Boulding

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Andrew Boulding, A gentleman, a creative, a hard worker and a lot of fun!

As our house hasn't started the construction phase I can only comment on the design phase, which has been awesome because of our consultant Andrew Boulding. He is very personable. He brings years of experience and knowledge which helps so much when you are trying to create your special home. He has always gone out of his way to source things and come up with alternatives. Most importantly he has always been respectful of our ideas, budget and from what we observed, he is this way with everyone he meets not just clients.

Baleela
BaleelaBrisbane

Great Team, Great Support, Great Experience

We have found Simonds very professional, process-oriented yet very dynamic and flexible to address our requirements and wishes. We couldn't have achieved this for our First Ever home without the support from Afzal the Super Sales Consultant.

We thank the team at Simonds for the journey we had to date.

Atif A.South East Queensland, QLD

A very smooth and enjoyable experience

We are currently in the pre-site phase of building our home as first home buyers and everything up to this point has been very smooth and professional. Customer service has been excellent throughout and any issues that have come up has been addressed to our satisfaction in a timely manner such as floor layout changes and gallery selection changes. Simonds have been great in communicating not just with us but with our mortgage broker in ensuring that finances, paperwork and grants are in order before construction begins in April. Overall a very enjoyable and professional experience thus far. We look forward to the real fun part - the physical construction of our new home!

Q4550 :)

Simonds H.Simonds

Amazing, thanks so much Atif, we'll be sure to pass your great feedback on!

Daniel PreslingSydney, NSW

Best Building Company in NSW

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Daniel Presling

No problems please use my comments in any marketing you choose.

You have a great company and team

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Daniel, we'll pass your great feedback on to our team!

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Andrew Boulding, what a gent!

Well so far the house isn’t built so this may seem a little premature HOWEVER after agreeing on a different builder I started to see all the cheeky hidden extras that were being added. This put me off until I met Andrew at Simonds. I told him straight “this is my budget please don’t go over or I’m out”. He did exactly that and kept to he’s word. Then at fixtures and fittings we got carried away and went massively over budget. The staff there got us back in budget with pretty much everything we wanted so at this stage I can’t complain.
Simonds keep me updated almost daily and Andrew even picks he’s phone up after hours which is always a bonus.

Construction End DateNovember 2021

Job number Q4711

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Chris, we'll let the team know of your great feedback!

April B.
April B.asked
Simonds

It's been exactly 12 months since our handover and our maintenance warranty is still not actioned. Can someone please advise how I can escalate this issue. We have been very patient with this and we just found out today that our file has been closed when there are works still pending. Job 60971

Hi April B,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that you have some concerns with your maintenance. Thank you for providing your job number - we've sent you a private message to confirm some further details which will allow us to follow-up on these concerns.

Helen C.
Helen C.asked
Simonds

do simonds build in sussex inlet

Hi Helen,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't currently service the Sussex Inlet, NSW area. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Anjan C.
Anjan C.asked
Simonds

Hi guys, just a quick question. We have signed the final documents of our contract and the finance is approved weeks back. how long will it take to start the build ?

Job No: 66522

Hi Anjan,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. We've sent your enquiry to our internal team for follow-up. Please feel free to reach out if you require any assistance in the interim.
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder