4.1

Great journey so far

Construction End DateDecember 2021

Job Number - 67531

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Narayana, we will pass your appreciations on!

tanyafitzpatrick13
tanyafitzpatrick13South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Communication

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Our job number is Q4736

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you tanyafitzpatrick13, I will pass this onwards to our internal team.
Have a fantastic day!

NADEEMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simonds Sales Team

My home build is in progress however experience with Simonds Sales team has been exceptional and was able to get answers to all my questions during & even outside business hours. He has been able to assist on all my queries and explaining everything to my level that has build my confidence and relationship with him.

Construction End DateDecember 2021

Job # 66356 - Chandra Deep

Amazing Build !

Just built my second home through Simonds and I couldn’t speak more highly of this builder.
My experience started off with the smooth easy process via Jamie Power who made any possible.
I then started my on site journey with a smile as both my site manger and crc wrapped their arms around and made it clear that no issue is to big or too small.
Nothing but extremely high praises for these two and the quality of the home they have built.

Thank you too all the Simonds Team.

Construction End DateMay 2021

Construction End DateMay 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Amazing Experience

Every single person I have come across at Simonds have been so lovely and so incredibly helpful making my experience amazing. They have supported me and answered all my many questions during each step of the process. The communication has been amazing and I have always had quick replies. The dates for my construction have been all met. It is great to get progress pictures emailed to me on a regular basis. I would honestly recommend Simonds to anybody building. Amazing packages. Amazing service. Overall so so happy with Simonds.

NicoleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

ABSOLUTE PLEASURE!

My experience so far has been outstanding. The Sales agent Micheal through to Natalie my CRC, have been thorough and responsive with communication and make every interaction easy and enjoyable.
With Brad my build supervisor the level of customer service continues. The progress exceeds my expectations. No hesitation recommending Simonds.

Construction End DateJuly 2021
Nicole

My job number is 66350 I would love the people involved to know how much their efforts are appreciated!

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Nicole, we've passed your appreciations on to our team!

Simonds Single Storey - Fraser Rise

My biggest thanks to Andrew Minenko and Laura Gileno.

Building a house is a very stressful process and I'm glad to have Andrew and Laura. They are very professional, very supportive, very responsive and can't recall any time I called any of them and they weren't keen to solve the issue.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

I appreciate your dedication and honesty with me specially during the forseen circumstances of the pandemic and lock down.

Hope the construction will continue smooth to the end with the site supervisor Brendan Cauchi.

Construction End DateAugust 2021
Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Ahmed. We'll pass your appreciations on!

Beth Westworth Northeast, VIC

Appalling build company.

Hi Beth,
We're sorry to hear about this experience with us and the concerns that you've outlined. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then pass these concerns on to our internal team for investigation.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing your job number Beth. We've sent your concerns to our internal team for follow-up.

Umer TahirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service support !

Hi,
Not a problem. My job number is #63006.
Please pass my kind regards to the team.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks so much again Umer, we will pass your appreciations on to the team.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

KrystalandAshley
KrystalandAshleySydney, NSW

Outstanding site performance on a 60sq build at Kenthurst

This is our first Simonds contract and we are extremely happy with the performance on site, led by SM Andrew Clements and CM Peter Atkinson. Pls see photo attached taken today, which is 27 calender days since slab pour including the curation. I have been involved in Construction as a Director for over 35 years and my expectations are significant and the Simonds boys on site are doing an outstanding job to meet my expectations. Communication with site is virtually every day and the quality of the build is also of a high standard. Extremely happy, pls keep up the good work guys!!
Ashley & Krystal Swarzes

Victoria K.
Victoria K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect first home build with Simonds

Building our first home has been an absolute dream. Tara who helped us when deciding on what to build was so wonderful to deal with. During the building phase our site manager Matt is outstanding. He explains everything so clearly and has gone out of his way to make the whole process smoothly. Throughout the build, the tiling, brick laying were absolute perfection. Jackie our CRC is a legend, replies quickly to emails and answered all of my questions.
Would highly recommend building with Simonds, cant wait to move into my new home.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The easiest process and kindest staff

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Hello! Job number 64757

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Hannah. We will pass your feedback on!

NagSydney, NSW

Very excited to receive my newly constructed home keys today

During construction phase, the project is well managed and got ready in 23 weeks , Thanks for my site supervisors Steven and Grant. They are very professional. Overall we have very happy with the build quality. Since most of the rough estimate of the expected gallery costing was included during the tender stage, Final price remained same as tender price. As I was having tight budget, there was no surprises. Thanks to Simonds sales team. So far, my pre and during construction phase, it is all good. Looking forward for moving into the house soon.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

N1765, Steve, Grant, kim, Millie and Bret

Simonds H.Simonds

Great thanks Nag, we will pass your feedback on.

Edward Soosai
Edward SoosaiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

S2443

Started off with Luke from the sales team who was very good & thorough. The process has been very good and the covid situation made it challenging during selections via zoom but everything went as planned. Quality of the home is decent. Opportunities with customer service. Felt it could have been handled better.

Helen C.
Helen C.asked
Simonds

do simonds build in sussex inlet

Hi Helen,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't currently service the Sussex Inlet, NSW area. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Anjan C.
Anjan C.asked
Simonds

Hi guys, just a quick question. We have signed the final documents of our contract and the finance is approved weeks back. how long will it take to start the build ?

Job No: 66522

Hi Anjan,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. We've sent your enquiry to our internal team for follow-up. Please feel free to reach out if you require any assistance in the interim.

Nickasked
Simonds

I have soo many issues with my flushings throughout the entire house. I’ve had 3 different gyprock tradies out and they all say it’s the worst work they have ever seen. But Simonds say there isn’t an issue ? How does that work

ash
ash

Hi Nick , not sure about the quality of the gyprock tradies that worked on your house , however I couldn't fault the tradies on our builds because if even when we had any minor concerns regarding the tradies they were addressed by our Simonds on site supervisor.

Nick

That’s alright then, my supervisor has been no existent had to go straight past him to the manager. Just kinda take your money and run

Hi Nick,
Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear about these concerns with your flushings. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then send these concerns to our internal team for follow-up.
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder