• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Ad KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not build with Simonds, absolutely disgusting

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing your job number Ad K, we've sent these concerns through to our internal team.

Above and beyond with my build

I went with Simonds through their Simvesta branch upon the recommendation of my broker and couldn't be happier with the result! A full turnkey package was signed which provided me with features such as: 900mm Technika cookware, Technika appliances, evaporative cooling, landscaping, security system, increased ceiling height and more.

I had Teresa Nguyen as my customer relationship manager and Matthew Bonadio as my building supervisor. Both of them have been able to deliver a house that exceeded all expectations with no detail spared. Email communications were always prompt and every phone call a friendly conversation. Thank you both for helping me through the build of my first home and I hope to work with you both again on my next one.

Chantelle Gippsland, VIC

Excellent team and excellent build from start to finish.

Job no : 65786

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Chantelle. We've passed your appreciations on to our team!

Tanya Donnan

Tanya DonnanGippsland, VIC

Stunning Seaside Simonds Build

Simonds Gippsland team are winners.
From commencement of the process with Brad & Jess, to the super efficiency of Skie in the office and then to the construction with Nick as supervisor and to all the Simonds trades who have provided top notch work the entire process has been easy for the customer.
Projected time frame was super efficient.
Simonds Gippsland clearly THE outstanding team for Simonds Homes Australia

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Samantha W.Gippsland, VIC

Best experience build!!

• +3Thumbnail
Samantha W.

Thank you, our job number is 65821 :)

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Sam, we'll pass your appreciations on to our team!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

DamianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simmons building supervisor of the year

Recently built with simmonds in maffra. And the building supervisor was a God send. He went above and beyond to help us during and after the build and I can't wait to build with simmods again to get that supervisor again. Highly recommend him and simmonds to build with and enjoy the experience

Damian

58144 is my job number and please do. He is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Damian. We've passed this amazing feedback through to your Site Supervisor and our Management!

Amazing Build !

Just built my second home through Simonds and I couldn’t speak more highly of this builder.
My experience started off with the smooth easy process via Jamie Power who made any possible.
I then started my on site journey with a smile as both my site manger and crc wrapped their arms around and made it clear that no issue is to big or too small.
Nothing but extremely high praises for these two and the quality of the home they have built.

Thank you too all the Simonds Team.

Jessica PGippsland, VIC

Fantastic from start to finish!

Job number is 65133
I’ve replied to your inbox :-)

Simonds H.Simonds

Amazing, thanks so much Jessica. We've passed this great feedback through to our team!

Cathal and Deborah

Cathal and Deborah South East Queensland, QLD

Top class service.

Find out how Simonds compares to other Home Builders

It's sad how quickly people can forget about you when they get your last pay.

Hi Dennis,
We're sorry to see this review. Are you able to provide us with your job number, so that we can send these concerns through to our internal team for review.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

ChantelleGippsland, VIC

very happy

Very happy I went with Simonds. It was a very smooth sailing build with no problems. Everything ran on time. Jamie Power was excellent and answered any questions I had. My Supervisor Matt Miller was outstanding. Would answer any questions anytime and had very regular walk throughs so I could see what was going on inside. Would defiantly recommend using Simonds as your next build

mtcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cute Conway

AshGippsland, VIC

Easy / Smooth Process & Exceptional Communication Throughout

Building my first home through Simonds Express was easy right from the get go through to build completion.

The entire process went smoothly & quickly from initial point of contact with Laura Gould [Sales Consultant], who facilitated all of my requests no matter the time and responded immediately to any of my requests/questions, through to Jackie Norman [Customer Relationship Coordinator] who too, communicated efficiently and answered any queries or concerns that I had throughout the process, & Matt Miller [Site Supervisor] who was fantastic from start to finish, updating me frequently on the build progress.

Overall, I had a great experience with the Simonds [Gippsland] team and would build with them again.

#65767 :)

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Ash, we'll pass your lovely feedback on!

Asad Z.Sydney, NSW

Asad Z.

Sure, my job number was N1486.

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Asad. We will pass your appreciations on to our team!

Great experience

We were looked after very well throughout the build. Everyone was easy to contact and always available to answer any questions/help us with documents/ support us. Our finished house is fantastic quality, we had one issue at the lockup stage but Simonds responded to it immediately, to our satisfaction. Also, the final cost was exactly what we had anticipated (no hidden fees).

Helen C.

Helen C.asked

Simonds

do simonds build in sussex inlet

Hi Helen,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't currently service the Sussex Inlet, NSW area. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Anjan C.

Anjan C.asked

Simonds

Hi guys, just a quick question. We have signed the final documents of our contract and the finance is approved weeks back. how long will it take to start the build ?

Job No: 66522

Hi Anjan,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. We've sent your enquiry to our internal team for follow-up. Please feel free to reach out if you require any assistance in the interim.

Nickasked

Simonds

I have soo many issues with my flushings throughout the entire house. I’ve had 3 different gyprock tradies out and they all say it’s the worst work they have ever seen. But Simonds say there isn’t an issue ? How does that work

ash
ash

Hi Nick , not sure about the quality of the gyprock tradies that worked on your house , however I couldn't fault the tradies on our builds because if even when we had any minor concerns regarding the tradies they were addressed by our Simonds on site supervisor.

Nick

That’s alright then, my supervisor has been no existent had to go straight past him to the manager. Just kinda take your money and run

Hi Nick,
Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear about these concerns with your flushings. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then send these concerns to our internal team for follow-up.
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives