• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

AshGippsland, VIC

Easy / Smooth Process & Exceptional Communication Throughout

Building my first home through Simonds Express was easy right from the get go through to build completion.

The entire process went smoothly & quickly from initial point of contact with Laura Gould [Sales Consultant], who facilitated all of my requests no matter the time and responded immediately to any of my requests/questions, through to Jackie Norman [Customer Relationship Coordinator] who too, communicated efficiently and answered any queries or concerns that I had throughout the process, & Matt Miller [Site Supervisor] who was fantastic from start to finish, updating me frequently on the build progress.

Overall, I had a great experience with the Simonds [Gippsland] team and would build with them again.

#65767 :)

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Ash, we'll pass your lovely feedback on!

Asad Z.Sydney, NSW

Asad Z.

Sure, my job number was N1486.

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Asad. We will pass your appreciations on to our team!

Great experience

We were looked after very well throughout the build. Everyone was easy to contact and always available to answer any questions/help us with documents/ support us. Our finished house is fantastic quality, we had one issue at the lockup stage but Simonds responded to it immediately, to our satisfaction. Also, the final cost was exactly what we had anticipated (no hidden fees).

Sri
SriSydney, NSW

Exceeding Customer Expectations and always available to Answer queries

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Exceptional Service and Workmanship

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Gordon AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simonds Express

Right from the start Simonds was very helpful in selecting the right house for me. I lived nearby so I was able to regularly check how the build was going and the supervisor was very helpful in keeping me up to date with the details. The office staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the build.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Gordon, we'll pass your feedback on!

Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

A big big and a very BIG Thank you

Simonds H.Simonds

Excellent experience, exceeded my expectations.

Other Home Builders

Happy we choose Simonds to build our dream home

We have been really happy with our build, we have built many times but this has been by far the one we have enjoyed the most. The communication has been great and we are so excited to move in to our dream house. We did have some small delays but we were always kept updated with what was going on. Thanks Simonds! And thank you to everyone from our sales consultant, gallery consultant, CRC’s and site supervisor, you all made building our dream
home a pleasure

Saleem
SaleemSydney, NSW

Very Good Experience From Start To Finish

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Amazing Experience

Every single person I have come across at Simonds have been so lovely and so incredibly helpful making my experience amazing. They have supported me and answered all my many questions during each step of the process. The communication has been amazing and I have always had quick replies. The dates for my construction have been all met. It is great to get progress pictures emailed to me on a regular basis. I would honestly recommend Simonds to anybody building. Amazing packages. Amazing service. Overall so so happy with Simonds.

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simonds Homes exceeded my expectations

When I chose to build with simonds, I was not expecting them to deliver much, but wow!. Was I wrong! They exceeded my expectations. I went with express build as well because of covid and didn't have time to go for colors appt.
My house is beautiful and workmanship is wow, I would build again with them especially with Dane been my site supervisor. Very very happy and thank you Dane. Perfect job with no dramas.
Do deserve a promotion or a big gift from simonds home!.

Mary

Hi my job number is 64543 thanks and FYI am still so happy.

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks so much Mary. We will pass your appreciations on to our team!

Ahmad Meya
Ahmad Meya South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

I had a great time catching up with Andrew every time we had an appointment
Me and my wife were looked after regarding all the information we needed and Andrew Boulding was great to deal with
I would recommend Simonds to anyone who wants to build they make it easy

LG SG
LG SGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

True to their word, Great work Simonds!

An overall excellent building experience. Simonds have been great from the get go; from sales person who was great to deal with and very helpful, Admin person , Building supervisor have always has been easy to deal with and extremely customer centric. Thanking all involved who kept us up to date. Well Done

Good Customer service

Good customer service. Jo helped us each and every stage to understand and clear, as we were first home builder. She helped us very much.
They are very friendly and she helped to make structural changes in the plans.
She helped us to make structural changes with her new ideas and also as per the convenants.

Helen C.
Helen C.asked
Simonds

do simonds build in sussex inlet

Hi Helen,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't currently service the Sussex Inlet, NSW area. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Anjan C.
Anjan C.asked
Simonds

Hi guys, just a quick question. We have signed the final documents of our contract and the finance is approved weeks back. how long will it take to start the build ?

Job No: 66522

Hi Anjan,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. We've sent your enquiry to our internal team for follow-up. Please feel free to reach out if you require any assistance in the interim.

Nickasked
Simonds

I have soo many issues with my flushings throughout the entire house. I’ve had 3 different gyprock tradies out and they all say it’s the worst work they have ever seen. But Simonds say there isn’t an issue ? How does that work

ash
ash

Hi Nick , not sure about the quality of the gyprock tradies that worked on your house , however I couldn't fault the tradies on our builds because if even when we had any minor concerns regarding the tradies they were addressed by our Simonds on site supervisor.

Nick

That’s alright then, my supervisor has been no existent had to go straight past him to the manager. Just kinda take your money and run

Hi Nick,
Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear about these concerns with your flushings. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then send these concerns to our internal team for follow-up.
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder