• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

jasmeet m.
jasmeet m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Contrary to the standards expected from big name like 'Simonds'

Build StagePre-Construction
Simonds H.Simonds

Hi Jasmeet, We understand that our Operations Manager has been in contact with you to address these concerns, and that you have their contact details for any queries or concerns moving forward.

Disappointed with lies and excuses from Simonds, terrible experience so far

I am building in Shepparton area and very much disappointed with the CRC and her Operational Manager. Contract was signed in Dec last year and haven’t even gone past the developers approval. Terrible customer service and full of bullshitting and lies. CRC is highly unprofessional and doesn’t answer calls and emails. I am now being asked to pay more as the prices of houses gone up since the contract was signed. I have been told by CRC that my job has been removed from queue till 16th of July. I had build houses with Simonds before but this team in Shepparton is full of liars and slackers. I don’t understand what is my fault, is it because I am not local person of Shepparton area. My job number is 66542

Hi Preet
We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all your concerns are investigated and addressed.
Thank you for your Job number we will pass this onto our internal team to be investigated.
Best wishes

Hi Preet
I believe one of our team members have been in touch.
Please let us know if we can assist any further!

Preet
Preet

Hi there, no one has been in touch with me so far. Thanks

Satyaki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exorbitant margins for additional work

Extreemtac25Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible workmanship

What can I say this has be a terrible experience building with simonds. The bricks look like they have been laid by a child. None of the down lights line up to the plan and guess what they won't touch it. I literally could of done a better job. I've had to go over nearly everything they have done. I will have to render over the bricks because its embarrassing when people come over and the first thing they ask is who did the bricks.

55653 FD

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Extreemtac25, we've sent these concerns through to our internal team.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Ad KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not build with Simonds, absolutely disgusting

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing your job number Ad K, we've sent these concerns through to our internal team.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

It's sad how quickly people can forget about you when they get your last pay.

Hi Dennis,
We're sorry to see this review. Are you able to provide us with your job number, so that we can send these concerns through to our internal team for review.

A KaurCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible

Simonds have done a horrible job with tiles , tiles were heavily scratched in hallway , polished porcelain tiles visible only in direct sunlight .We paid 3k extra for those tiles . Handover was in winter unable to pick them in PCI now they are refusing to fix them .Never do PCI in overcast conditions Took nearly 1 month for them to fix the blocked rear garage door .Stay away from Simonds.

Hi A Kaur,
We're sorry to see this review and hear about this experience. Are you able to provide us with your job number? As we can send these concerns to our internal team for review and follow-up.

54910 ,we have given it to you last year but nothing happened

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for your job number A Kaur. We've sent this feedback through to our internal team.

SalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor customer service and Managers

Hi Sal,
We're sorry to see this review and hear of this level of customer service. Are you able to provide us with your job number? As we can then send your feedback to our internal team for follow-up.

Hi Team

My job number is 63717.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing your job number Sal, we've sent this feedback through to our internal team.

Rahul patel
Rahul patel

Very bad service never ever bulding with them.

I don’t know what to do from when i got the key very very disappointed.the sale person how gave me information is totally wrong just lying and took the deposit and then rest is history.
I reviewed last time and i got call from someone don’t know who but i am driving public vehicle so I couldn’t receive his phone because i was stuck on traffic till now nearly 4 week was call on that number and send so many messages but no reply at all.
Don’t know what to do.
Really not happy with them not only me because i know nearly 10 friends we all build same houses in Marsden park but all had a same problem.

Melissa librino Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Build With Simonds

• +11Thumbnail

Hi Melissa,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Are you able to provide us with your job number? As we can then send these concerns to our internal team for review and follow-up.

Melissa librino

I’m over giving you my job number and no one does anything. My kids can’t use our bath as the plug is stuck, I sent an email Friday at2pm and no one got back to me.

Melissa librino

If you are that interested in helping, look my name up

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Santosh C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please Avoid this company. Job 59817

• +2Thumbnail

Hi Santosh,
We're sorry to hear about this experience. Thank you for providing your job number, we have sent your concerns to our internal team for follow-up.

Hi Santosh,
We've just followed this up again with our internal team.

RohanSydney, NSW

Very disappointed - HOrrible experience with Simonds

Hi Rohan,
We're sorry to see your review and hear about your experience with us. Are you able to provide us with your job number? As we can then send these concerns to our internal team to be investigated.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing your job number Rohan. We've sent these concerns to our internal team.

Do not stick to timelines

I do not recommend Simonds Geelong. They do not stick to the timelines. They have sent us the final invoice 4 weeks back and still didn't handover the house. Now we have to pay both rent and mortgage as the final invoice has been cleared. Stay away from their services.

12/3/21
We had our PCS inspection today and please look at the condition of the toilets. They have been used extensively. We paid for a brand new toilet and not a used one.

Hi Siri,
We're sorry to see this review and hear about these concerns. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then pass these concerns to our internal team for review and follow-up.

Siri

Hi, The job number is 62786.

Jay C N1575Sydney, NSW

Post build maintenance services

I have built with Simonds (N1575) and got handover early August last year, my 3 months inspection happened sometime mid dec last year, after several follow ups no one has yet come to fix any of the agreed items. They keep saying they have huge backlog. Also last week my cooktop appliance had gas leakage issue which has burnt the appliance from beneath and I can’t use it for cooking with safety concerns. After a week now the company technician comes and says this can’t be fixed and need to be replaced with new one, company says it would take 10+ days and Simonds are just puppets watching the conversation, no active ness to help clients and fix such high risk issues

Hi Jay,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear about these concerns with your cooktop. Thank you for providing your job number, we've sent these concerns to our internal team for review and follow-up.

Beth Westworth Northeast, VIC

Appalling build company.

Build StageMid-Construction

Hi Beth,
We're sorry to hear about this experience with us and the concerns that you've outlined. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then pass these concerns on to our internal team for investigation.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing your job number Beth. We've sent your concerns to our internal team for follow-up.