• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Very happy with my Simonds Home!

Great construction experience

We had a great build with Simonds from consultation at show homes to the selections center (Lauren). Our SS Allan and CRC Kiera were professionals, approachable , efficient and constantly gave us updates of progress. Our house was finished a bit later than we expected but nothing was compromised and our home was built as expected. All issues found during building stages were addressed and rectfied by our SS.
Truly happy with our new home and Simonds staff have made it less stressful and ensure that building a home was a smooth process!
Maybe one regreat we have is the money spent with the Stegbar wardrobe. We spent more than 5k with upgrades in the walk-in wardrobe and quality is quite low.

Matt and Emma. Gippsland, VIC

Close to Perfect.

Our building process was well managed, only speed bump was that we had a Construction Supervisor change with no warning at all.
Workmanship & Build quality was fine, house looks amazing.
A few major issues were a “typo” in our Gallery appointment that resulted in our Alfresco Tap being misplaced. We also adjusted our bathroom mirror up to place a PowerPoint there, however it was in violation of Electrical Codes, this needed to be flagged at Gallery, or subsequently discussed with Electrician rather than him just making a change of his own choosing. Also our blinds were completely missed, the whole reason we did them through Simonds was to have them there on completion.
Cost was very accurately laid out before us from the start.

Quality as expected.

Building standards were as expected. We had few hiccups along the way due to COVID and were not able to visit during construction as we would have liked to but our building supervisor was really good and we could visit under his supervision. Few issues post building and most of them were rectified. We been living in our new home for 3 months and it’s been great. No major issues. Simonds has life time building warranty which is reassuring. Overall a great experience and highly recommend to build with Simonds.

Hi Job no. is 64889.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Cassie KennedyGippsland, VIC

Chesterfield Park Estate, Warragul.

Overall my build was managed well (few hiccups along the way but nothing that was not able to be fixed) and my supervisor was always willing to answer my questions and explain things clearly throughout the entire process. All communications were clear, well documented, professional and you knew what was happening.

This was the first time I have built a home and would recommend Simonds to anyone considering building with a volume builder to a specific budget. My final cost did not differ from my estimated cost. No hidden fees or charges which was comforting.

Thank you !!
My job #66090 was/is.
Thanks to my wonderful CRC, Site Supervisor and Regional Supervisor. Cheers.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

SriSydney, NSW

Exceeding Customer Expectations and always available to Answer queries

Steve C.Gippsland, VIC

satisfied customer

The build process went smoothly from start to finish any questions or concerns which arose were quickly answered and dealt with politely by Emily and Brett with out any fuss or delay Build quality is quite good no issues to speak of so far build ran smoothly and on time

Job number 65594

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Steve, we'll pass this feedback on to our team!

Great solid home

Celeste
Celeste

Our job no is s2457

Simonds H.Simonds

Great thank you Celeste, we will pass your appreciations on!

SharonGippsland, VIC

First ever built home

The completion of my home is nearly at the end. The sales consultant and building supervisor were amazing. Always answered any questions I had and helped in so many ways. They both would follow up anything that I asked when I was unsure of something. I was shown photo's throughout the progress of my home which I appreciated from my building supervisor. My Building Supervisor, I would recommend to anyone wanting to build. and My consultant was also amazing, in how she would answer my many annoying questions and also follow up things for me. My home is finally looking amazing, after a long 2 year wait.
Thank you for my forever home and can't wait for the handover which should be any day.

Hi, my job number is 60962

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Sharon, we will pass your great feedback on!

Burnet
Burnet Gippsland, VIC

Been a pretty good building experience throughout.

This was my first house building experience and the building process has been good. All of my questions at all stages of the build were answered promptly by Simonds employees from the sales stage to construction stage. No delays or setbacks throughout the build, even through Covid which I’m extremely happy with.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Joshua
JoshuaGippsland, VIC

Good building experience.

Peter C
Peter CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Satisfied. Cooperative and helpful.

Good first build

Thank. It’s 63413

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thanks Ayesha. We will your feedback on!

Larry CHU
Larry CHUGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable public company in the building industry

The project was well managed within the agreed price. The workmanship was of a good standard and once approval was received, the construction progressed very well despite some COVID-19 restrictions. There is always room for improvements on the communication and to achieve the 101 standard requires greater efforts by Simonds.

Matty S.
Matty S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Patience required, but the result was well worth it.

After a build that blew out longer than it should have, I couldn't be happier with the end result and will be in our beautiful new home by weeks end. We did have some issues which caused some frustration towards the later stages of the build however the new building supervisor Kurt stepped in and made everything happen in a timely manner and up to the standard I would expect. He always answered my calls and nothing I pointed out was ever too hard. The experience has been a challenging one but I would definitely recommend Simonds to friends and Family. thanks for making my first home such a beautiful one.

Special thanks to Matt and Rebecca for putting up with my constant calls and emails.

Job Number: 62365

Helen C.
Helen C.asked
Simonds

do simonds build in sussex inlet

Hi Helen,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't currently service the Sussex Inlet, NSW area. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Anjan C.
Anjan C.asked
Simonds

Hi guys, just a quick question. We have signed the final documents of our contract and the finance is approved weeks back. how long will it take to start the build ?

Job No: 66522

Hi Anjan,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. We've sent your enquiry to our internal team for follow-up. Please feel free to reach out if you require any assistance in the interim.

Nickasked
Simonds

I have soo many issues with my flushings throughout the entire house. I’ve had 3 different gyprock tradies out and they all say it’s the worst work they have ever seen. But Simonds say there isn’t an issue ? How does that work

ash
ash

Hi Nick , not sure about the quality of the gyprock tradies that worked on your house , however I couldn't fault the tradies on our builds because if even when we had any minor concerns regarding the tradies they were addressed by our Simonds on site supervisor.

Nick

That’s alright then, my supervisor has been no existent had to go straight past him to the manager. Just kinda take your money and run

Hi Nick,
Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear about these concerns with your flushings. Are you able to provide us with your job number? We can then send these concerns to our internal team for follow-up.
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder