Listing monitored by Simonds

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Love our house

The SS and the CRC did a fantastic job managing our build.
The workmanship was very good we only had a couple of miner issues to be fixed at PCI.
The company has handled any issues with out a problem so far.
The final cost was exactly as quoted originally.
We are very happy with our house so far and we would recommend Simonds to anyone.
The only issue we have is that the build was not finished on time as per contract.

Hi Ulrich Wagner
Thanks for taking the time to post your review! So pleased that all your minor issues were handled!
If you could please leave your job number, I can then pass this feedback onwards to our internal team.

Good First home journey with Simonds

We built our first home with Simonds and it was good experience from starting till the final stage of handover. Nichole and our supervisor Adrian were good in coordinating when we had any questions. We were hoping that our house construction will take a bit longer time to finish but Adrian did a great job and it got done within 4 months. Now we are having the handover and preparing to move in new house. We would like to say huge thank you to Nichole and Simonds to provide support and help in journey of building our first home

Daniel Yosief
Daniel Yosief Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

Great products staffs were really helpful in choosing colours and giving advices designing communication easy to speak very friendly in general from day 1 till completion of the house I find all Simonds team very helpful thanks for the great work am enjoying living in my house I just want to say thanks to Vivek, Natalie ,Nick and staffs helped me choosing colours designs from head office

K M Smith
K M SmithVictoria

Fantastic outcome

We have had some ongoing issues for quite some time. From the time the most recent maintenance and warranty manager took over, everything from his communication to the end product completion was fantastic. Thanks for the help you gave and the easiness of it all getting done! It is greatly appreciated!

Simonds H.Simonds

Hi K M, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that even if there was some issues the total outcome was fantastic nevertheless. Also congratulations with your new home :)

Warm Regards,
Simonds Homes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

TracieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disillusioned

Signed tender in DECEMBER 2020, final contract in MARCH, still waiting to get to construction. JULY and haven't broken ground, nor have a start date. When signing the contract in March was told tentative date for start was May. Yet now we are in July and still waiting. Feeling totally frustrated and exhausted. The excitement of building is long gone.

Tracie

I attached a document with the review comment which has the job number on it.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
HAKWerribee, VIC

Pre construction amazing sales and CRC with hiccups from backend teams

HAK

Within few hours, I am contacted by the customer success team and issue is guaranteed to be resolved. I will say that is good service

M_Oz.Gippsland, VIC

Great experience, with a few minor frustrations

M_Oz.

Thanks, our job number was 64844.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing the job number. I will pass on this feedback to the operations team

Kind Regards,
Simonds Homes

Daniel Gippsland, VIC

First house

First time building a home was a little
Nervous about it all but was given the right people to assist me throughout the build
My CRC manger Taylor was unreal very helpful for all my questions I had thrown to her and my site manager Chris was also very good fixed any problems that arose as was Aaron who helped at the start!

my job number was 65172

Esra O.
Esra O.Victoria

Great Customer Service

Would like to thank Julie and John for always responding to my emails whenever I needed a set of hands. Julie was always responding on time and booking me in right away and sending John out to assist with our needs. Appreciate their work with whatever we need, thank you to both!

Two builds, great outcomes

Justin
Justin

Hi, our job numbers are 63986 and 63886. Our Simonds team all played important roles but Glenn's ability to align the trades to avoid lost time while meeting our high standards was excellent. Thanks!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Very happy with my Simonds Home!

jasmeet m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Contrary to the standards expected from big name like 'Simonds'

Build StagePre-Construction
Simonds H.Simonds

Hi Jasmeet, We understand that our Operations Manager has been in contact with you to address these concerns, and that you have their contact details for any queries or concerns moving forward.

Great construction experience

We had a great build with Simonds from consultation at show homes to the selections center (Lauren). Our SS Allan and CRC Kiera were professionals, approachable , efficient and constantly gave us updates of progress. Our house was finished a bit later than we expected but nothing was compromised and our home was built as expected. All issues found during building stages were addressed and rectfied by our SS.
Truly happy with our new home and Simonds staff have made it less stressful and ensure that building a home was a smooth process!

Simonds H.Simonds

Disappointed with lies and excuses from Simonds, terrible experience so far

I am building in Shepparton area and very much disappointed with the CRC and her Operational Manager. Contract was signed in Dec last year and haven’t even gone past the developers approval. Terrible customer service and full of bullshitting and lies. CRC is highly unprofessional and doesn’t answer calls and emails. I am now being asked to pay more as the prices of houses gone up since the contract was signed. I have been told by CRC that my job has been removed from queue till 16th of July. I had build houses with Simonds before but this team in Shepparton is full of liars and slackers. I don’t understand what is my fault, is it because I am not local person of Shepparton area. My job number is 66542

Hi Preet
We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all your concerns are investigated and addressed.
Thank you for your Job number we will pass this onto our internal team to be investigated.
Best wishes

Hi Preet
I believe one of our team members have been in touch.
Please let us know if we can assist any further!

Preet
Preet

Hi there, no one has been in touch with me so far. Thanks

Matt and Emma. Gippsland, VIC

Close to Perfect.

Our building process was well managed, only speed bump was that we had a Construction Supervisor change with no warning at all.
Workmanship & Build quality was fine, house looks amazing.
A few major issues were a “typo” in our Gallery appointment that resulted in our Alfresco Tap being misplaced. We also adjusted our bathroom mirror up to place a PowerPoint there, however it was in violation of Electrical Codes, this needed to be flagged at Gallery, or subsequently discussed with Electrician rather than him just making a change of his own choosing. Also our blinds were completely missed, the whole reason we did them through Simonds was to have them there on completion.
Cost was very accurately laid out before us from the start.