Listing monitored by Simonds

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Phill
PhillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent from start to finish

This is my 3rd new home and first time building with Simonds.
I had a wonderful team that kept me informed all the way from start to finish and still do. Thank you Leigh and Emily :)
Good quality build with a great price!
Overall it was a great experience and I would build again with Simonds.

Emma W.
Emma W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

The build process was seamless and the quality is excellent. We had a independent Building inspector looking at each stage of the build process and there were only minor defects which were rectified without any issues. The staff we were detailing with were always contactable and provided regular updates. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was within budget.

Wendy W.

Always there when you need them!

Simonds was a fantastic help and provided much guidance during the build process. They made it all easy.
Extremely good post build customer service by the Maintenance team, from 4 years ago until even now! .
Prompt communication and action provided at all times and exceeding our expectations.
Glad ours was a Simonds Home :)

Sure. Q2454

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

She is amazing, good service and very professional and very onto it. Anyone looking to build should really go and see her at the show home, I have been to a few builders of late, no one is comparable to her. Her service, her assistance and everything is what you would expect from a consultant. Let's now pray that the build or construction process is as good as her service. Thanks again Tatjana

Hi Joshua
Thanks so much for your review! So pleased to hear of your experience with Tatjana!
If i may ask for your job number, I can then provide this feedback to our internal team.

Joshua

70323 is the job number. She really deserves a pat on her back.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

My first home

I dealt with Jacki Aaron and Justin and they were unreal to deal with and very nice people. They helped me to build my first home and I am stoked with it, quality and assurance was good although there was a mistake with the brickwork out the front they happily rendered over it fixing the problem at no extra cost besides that had no other problems for the build would recommend to friends and family building with simmonds.

Hi Keegan
So great to hear of your fantastic experience with our team and congratulations on your first home!
If you could provide your job number i can then provide this feedback to our internal team!
Thanks and congratulations again!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Wavehunter11South East Queensland, QLD

Pre build - Design review during covid!

Build StagePre-Construction

Receipt:
Key#:
Q5102

Love our house

The SS and the CRC did a fantastic job managing our build.
The workmanship was very good we only had a couple of miner issues to be fixed at PCI.
The company has handled any issues with out a problem so far.
The final cost was exactly as quoted originally.
We are very happy with our house so far and we would recommend Simonds to anyone.
The only issue we have is that the build was not finished on time as per contract.

Hi Ulrich Wagner
Thanks for taking the time to post your review! So pleased that all your minor issues were handled!
If you could please leave your job number, I can then pass this feedback onwards to our internal team.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic from the beginning

From the start of the process back in March Kyle has been outstanding with his communication and ability to help no matter the time. Its hard to find someone like him these days and wish everyone was as thorough and eager to help.

We are extremely lucky to have received his help and would recommend him to anyone.

Brent M.
Brent M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic so far

Very satisfied with the Simonds team, they have been fantastic so far through the whole process. [Name Removed] has been amazing always keeping me up to date and has made the process so simple. Can’t thank her enough.
Can’t wait to finally get the keys and move into my new home ! :)

Will definitely be using them again next time round !
Thanks guys

JRWM
JRWMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience from first home buyers!

Lovely to meet Jo and the Simonds team yesterday!
Thank you for allowing us such an advantageous and exciting opportunity at starting a new stage of our lives. It really meant a lot to us that you went above and beyond and out of the way for those hours we spoke, to really get us comfortable and committed to the plan. We are truly excited and cannot wait, we thank you again for the valuable information and wonderful insight and experience you have shared with us to get us this far.
What a lovely experience you made it for the both of us.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

So far Very happy with my house

Simonds home is very professional and friendly always replying to our questions ,We would recommend Simonds home to anyone we know. So far my wife my kids and myself are very satisfied with our home. Simonds home have gave us the exact home what we were planning to have. A big thank you to Simonds home ,specially [Names Removed]

Simonds H.Simonds

Hi Norman, Thank you for this fantastic review and we are happy to be able to help you & your family to building your perfect home,

Warm Regards,
Simonds Homes.

Jordan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Truly the best experience with Simonds

From the day I walked into the Simonds display home to the day I was handed the keys walking into my own home. Simonds supported me every step of the way and truly made building my own home so much earlier. A big thank you to Jamie power and Steve Ponton and a massive thank you to Jackie Norman for her amazing support every step of the way.

No worries at all, here is my job number 64989

CKBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our Maslin journey

Good First home journey with Simonds

We built our first home with Simonds and it was good experience from starting till the final stage of handover. Nichole and our supervisor Adrian were good in coordinating when we had any questions. We were hoping that our house construction will take a bit longer time to finish but Adrian did a great job and it got done within 4 months. Now we are having the handover and preparing to move in new house. We would like to say huge thank you to Nichole and Simonds to provide support and help in journey of building our first home

Daniel Yosief
Daniel Yosief Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

Great products staffs were really helpful in choosing colours and giving advices designing communication easy to speak very friendly in general from day 1 till completion of the house I find all Simonds team very helpful thanks for the great work am enjoying living in my house I just want to say thanks to Vivek, Natalie ,Nick and staffs helped me choosing colours designs from head office