Listing monitored by Simonds

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Good First home journey with Simonds

We built our first home with Simonds and it was good experience from starting till the final stage of handover. Nichole and our supervisor Adrian were good in coordinating when we had any questions. We were hoping that our house construction will take a bit longer time to finish but Adrian did a great job and it got done within 4 months. Now we are having the handover and preparing to move in new house. We would like to say huge thank you to Nichole and Simonds to provide support and help in journey of building our first home

Daniel Yosief
Daniel Yosief Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

Great products staffs were really helpful in choosing colours and giving advices designing communication easy to speak very friendly in general from day 1 till completion of the house I find all Simonds team very helpful thanks for the great work am enjoying living in my house I just want to say thanks to Vivek, Natalie ,Nick and staffs helped me choosing colours designs from head office

K M Smith
K M SmithVictoria

Fantastic outcome

We have had some ongoing issues for quite some time. From the time the most recent maintenance and warranty manager took over, everything from his communication to the end product completion was fantastic. Thanks for the help you gave and the easiness of it all getting done! It is greatly appreciated!

Simonds H.Simonds

Hi K M, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that even if there was some issues the total outcome was fantastic nevertheless. Also congratulations with your new home :)

Warm Regards,
Simonds Homes

M_Oz.Gippsland, VIC

Great experience, with a few minor frustrations

M_Oz.

Thanks, our job number was 64844.

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you for providing the job number. I will pass on this feedback to the operations team

Kind Regards,
Simonds Homes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Daniel Gippsland, VIC

First house

First time building a home was a little
Nervous about it all but was given the right people to assist me throughout the build
My CRC manger Taylor was unreal very helpful for all my questions I had thrown to her and my site manager Chris was also very good fixed any problems that arose as was Aaron who helped at the start!

my job number was 65172

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Esra O.
Esra O.Victoria

Great Customer Service

Would like to thank Julie and John for always responding to my emails whenever I needed a set of hands. Julie was always responding on time and booking me in right away and sending John out to assist with our needs. Appreciate their work with whatever we need, thank you to both!

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Two builds, great outcomes

Justin
Justin

Hi, our job numbers are 63986 and 63886. Our Simonds team all played important roles but Glenn's ability to align the trades to avoid lost time while meeting our high standards was excellent. Thanks!

Very happy with my Simonds Home!

Great construction experience

We had a great build with Simonds from consultation at show homes to the selections center (Lauren). Our SS Allan and CRC Kiera were professionals, approachable , efficient and constantly gave us updates of progress. Our house was finished a bit later than we expected but nothing was compromised and our home was built as expected. All issues found during building stages were addressed and rectfied by our SS.
Truly happy with our new home and Simonds staff have made it less stressful and ensure that building a home was a smooth process!

Matt and Emma. Gippsland, VIC

Close to Perfect.

Our building process was well managed, only speed bump was that we had a Construction Supervisor change with no warning at all.
Workmanship & Build quality was fine, house looks amazing.
A few major issues were a “typo” in our Gallery appointment that resulted in our Alfresco Tap being misplaced. We also adjusted our bathroom mirror up to place a PowerPoint there, however it was in violation of Electrical Codes, this needed to be flagged at Gallery, or subsequently discussed with Electrician rather than him just making a change of his own choosing. Also our blinds were completely missed, the whole reason we did them through Simonds was to have them there on completion.
Cost was very accurately laid out before us from the start.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Quality as expected.

Building standards were as expected. We had few hiccups along the way due to COVID and were not able to visit during construction as we would have liked to but our building supervisor was really good and we could visit under his supervision. Few issues post building and most of them were rectified. We been living in our new home for 3 months and it’s been great. No major issues. Simonds has life time building warranty which is reassuring. Overall a great experience and highly recommend to build with Simonds.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Hi Job no. is 64889.

Cassie KennedyGippsland, VIC

Chesterfield Park Estate, Warragul.

Overall my build was managed well (few hiccups along the way but nothing that was not able to be fixed) and my supervisor was always willing to answer my questions and explain things clearly throughout the entire process. All communications were clear, well documented, professional and you knew what was happening.

This was the first time I have built a home and would recommend Simonds to anyone considering building with a volume builder to a specific budget. My final cost did not differ from my estimated cost. No hidden fees or charges which was comforting.

Construction End DateMay 2021

Thank you !!
My job #66090 was/is.
Thanks to my wonderful CRC, Site Supervisor and Regional Supervisor. Cheers.

Steve C.Gippsland, VIC

satisfied customer

The build process went smoothly from start to finish any questions or concerns which arose were quickly answered and dealt with politely by Emily and Brett with out any fuss or delay Build quality is quite good no issues to speak of so far build ran smoothly and on time

Job number 65594

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Steve, we'll pass this feedback on to our team!

Great solid home

Celeste
Celeste

Our job no is s2457

Simonds H.Simonds

Great thank you Celeste, we will pass your appreciations on!

SharonGippsland, VIC

First ever built home

The completion of my home is nearly at the end. The sales consultant and building supervisor were amazing. Always answered any questions I had and helped in so many ways. They both would follow up anything that I asked when I was unsure of something. I was shown photo's throughout the progress of my home which I appreciated from my building supervisor. My Building Supervisor, I would recommend to anyone wanting to build. and My consultant was also amazing, in how she would answer my many annoying questions and also follow up things for me. My home is finally looking amazing, after a long 2 year wait.
Thank you for my forever home and can't wait for the handover which should be any day.

Construction End DateApril 2021

Hi, my job number is 60962

Simonds H.Simonds

Thanks Sharon, we will pass your great feedback on!