• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Al-Amin
Al-AminSydney, NSW

Maintenance looks good

The first maintenance supervisor was horrible but eventually I got Sunny as supervisor who is so much friendly and listens customer problems. Though he didn't fix some issues as according to him those are not identified as defect and need to monitor over the time, overall he was good. Because of Simonds life time structural warranty I am not worried about it. Thanks to all Simonds staffs who helped to build my home.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2020

Fantastic progress of house under great supervision

Great supervisor . House progress is incredible and communication from the site supervisor is great. He is always available whenever we have questions. We get quick replies from him. We had few hiccups during drawings but if we talk about construction, we are so glad that we are in good hands.

Hi Jasjot,
That is really great to hear. Thanks for the fantastic review.
If you would be like to, please feel free to provide your job number, so we can pass your feedback onto the team members involved.
Thanks again.

JacquelineGippsland, VIC

Faultless Build and Great Customer Service!

Building my first house with Simonds has been amazing! Right from day one they have guided me through every step of the process, and answering every single one of my questions promptly! Site supervisor and CRC were amazing to deal with. No extra charges, price was exactly as quoted.

I am so happy with my new home and cannot wait to spend lots of time in it!

Jacqueline

Hi, my job number was 64350. Thanks!

Neha Khairajani
Neha KhairajaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Build!

Both office and on-site teams were extremely helpful, prompt and incredibly lovely to work with. They offered information and updates regularly and were extremely transparent throughout the build. The worked extremely hard to ensure there were no delays wherever possible. I was extremely satisfied with the service and quality of the build.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

MELITA W.Gippsland, VIC

Second House Built with Simonds

Right from the beginning Simonds had everything organised. We had to do most of the colour choices during lockdown and they were all fantastic. We had an excellent Site Supervisor and Construction Admin. The whole team was very efficient. The build was fantastic and they have done an excellent job. We are very happy.,

MELITA W.

64632. They whole team was fantastic especially Matt and Kayla.

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thank you Melita, we'll pass your appreciations on!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
DavidSydney, NSW

Thank you Simonds for delivering us an amazing family home on budget and ahead of programme

Thank you. Our job number is N1723

Simonds H.Simonds

Great, thank you David, we'll pass your appreciations on!

So easy, quick and stress-free!

Tui
Tui

My pleasure! Job#65073

Narayana K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great journey so far

Job Number - 67531

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you Narayana, we will pass your appreciations on!

Bankes
BankesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well done Simonds SA, Adelaide. Job S2520

We have previously built many times with other builders but we are pleased to say Simonds SA, Adelaide is excellent! Simonds Adelaide SA operate in a most efficient customer friendly manner - we have been so impressed with their practices and procedures from start to finish. The build was very well managed. Workmanship faultless. Queries handled promptly. No issues to deal with. Cost as expected.

liddustbin
liddustbinVictoria, Australia

Excellent from start to finish

My build was managed fantastic, from the time I had been given my CRC , to the time my file went to the supervisor/manager. They made my build very easy and could not say anything but on how happy I am. I had no issues and everything I asked was done straight away.
Fantastic Job to the Simonds Team.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Gippsland Traralgon
Gippsland TraralgonGippsland, VIC

An easy journey

From start to finish everything was easy. We had some minor hiccups along the way including the small stage 4 lockdown at the beginning of our build all of which was handled easily and professionally by our CRC and SS. could not be happier with our house and product quality.

tanyafitzpatrick13
tanyafitzpatrick13South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Communication

Our job number is Q4736

Simonds H.Simonds

Thank you tanyafitzpatrick13, I will pass this onwards to our internal team.
Have a fantastic day!

Rich W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent From Start To Finish!

#65740

Theresag
TheresagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Build experience

Our build was managed exceptionally, from our first appointment at the sales centre, then onto our
CCR and our supervisor, who went over and above our expectations and there was nothing that was to much trouble for him. We are happy and satisfied with the build quality, we had no issues along the way at all. We have received value for money and our cost's were within our budget and estimate. Highly recommend building with Simonds Homes

SBK
SBKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience from start to finish

Build an express range for investment purposes and had an amazing experience right from the start - from point cook sales office to administration, topped up by an amazing site supervisor who has been second to none. (..and I have experienced a few!) Shout out to you a few people - Robert Nedelkov!, Lauran Day & Priya Dhaliwal & Max Dietz. You guys have been awesome, especially considering the challenges faced as a result of COVID!. I would also like to highlight, that I am being taken care of very promptly with any unexpected post-handover issues.

April B.
April B.asked
Simonds

It's been exactly 12 months since our handover and our maintenance warranty is still not actioned. Can someone please advise how I can escalate this issue. We have been very patient with this and we just found out today that our file has been closed when there are works still pending. Job 60971

Hi April B,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that you have some concerns with your maintenance. Thank you for providing your job number - we've sent you a private message to confirm some further details which will allow us to follow-up on these concerns.

Helen C.
Helen C.asked
Simonds

do simonds build in sussex inlet

Hi Helen,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't currently service the Sussex Inlet, NSW area. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Anjan C.
Anjan C.asked
Simonds

Hi guys, just a quick question. We have signed the final documents of our contract and the finance is approved weeks back. how long will it take to start the build ?

Job No: 66522

Hi Anjan,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. We've sent your enquiry to our internal team for follow-up. Please feel free to reach out if you require any assistance in the interim.
Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Simonds representatives

Find the right Home Builder