4.2

4.5

Deon
DeonQueensland

Item not delivered

After numerous messages, still no sensible response from this seller. I have recieved confirmation from Australia post that the item was not recieved by Australia post for delivery to me. Seller will not refund or replace item. Item is of small value but experience is very dissappointing.
Simply Homeware   DM

Hi Deon, Sorry to hear this. Would you prefer a replacement for the missing items sent? Apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Leanne J.
Leanne J.Sydney, NSW

Never again!!

Totally disappointed. I can see others have had the same issues as I am currently going through. Quick to take your money, but carnt respond to messages and get re-verted back to the so-called Chat line which is a Robot. I have been waiting nearly a month to get the product I ordered. Now it seems it's been lost but no-one can tell me where it is??? Not my problem. I was offered replacement items when someone finally returned an email, but now again cannot get any response. Ripped off!! Very angry. Will never use this site again! Show details
Jeff C.

They arrived very quickly and were exactly what I wanted. Show details ·  1
Cohen
CohenTasmania3 posts

BEST STORE!

Items exactly as described great delivery time great customer service would highly recommend to anyone Show details ·  1
Jack
Jack3 posts

Ignoring Complaints

Worse synthetic grass ever. Try to email them 5 times but no response. They ignore your complaints as always. Stay away from them. The 5-star must be fake. It cost me $600 and gave me frustrated. Never come back to this shop.
Greg B.
Greg B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

AWM Nerf style blaster

No instructions given within box. Installed darts within magazine and moved bolt back into a firing position, disappointed with the range and accuracy. Read on another site regarding these units, they are actually a reverse bolt-action assembly, thus pulling back the bolt and pushing the breech back at reasonable speed allows the hammer assembly to air launch the half length projectile; this time with far more gusto & accuracy. Recommend plastic lube for the moving parts, build quality isn't great; however looks good. Show details
Anna E.
Anna E.

Love love love this product

I bought this to tidy up a fleece jumper, was so pleased, I thought I would have throw it out but gave this a try and it now looks like new.
I am so impressed. Show reply
I'm just saying
I'm just saying

Almost perfect

I brought a cage for small pets as a temporary housing for a rat and had a lot of trouble putting it together, like I had to get a neighbor to do it. As much as I wish it came with some sort of directions or something it has been exactly as described and portrayed. I will however say the animals listed its suitable for is insane .. this cage is too small for a LOT of animals. But I'm still using it and is fully working, functioning and haven't had a problem yet. Show details ·  1
Sir Jorge
Sir Jorge

Great Product & Service

Found the knife I was after on the Simply Homeware website and purchased. The follow up & shipping information was great and I felt informed at every stage, right up to delivery. Absolutely love the knife. Great shopping experience. Show details ·  1
Jody
JodyPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

My cat loves the freshwater!

Very happy with this purchase & so is my cat! It was easy to assemble and keeps the water fresh and easily accessible. I love that I don't have to worry about refilling all the time - it's all taken care of! Show details ·  1
David L.
David L.

Quantity & quality

Exactly what I've been looking for, hard to find quantity and quality sometimes.
Excellent value too as I burn upward of 5 candles each day throughout the house. Show details
Sarah
Sarah

Excellent Product

I purchased the Lecluse 2Pcs Orthopedic Cushion Set Lumbar Support Pillow Memory Foam Chair Pad. Excellent product. Very comfortable. My posture is so much better and I have no more aches and pains while working from home. Good service and fast delivery. Show details
Sally
SallySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

They're responsive, any issues just email and they will respond quickly. Quick delivery. Item packaged neatly (new condition). Item is as described (honest representation by Simply Homeware). Show reply
Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Offered half of price pass refund!

I purchase a walking stick with an LED light in the handle which doesn’t work. Also the stick is not able to be made a suitable height for a short person. Not everyone who needs. Walking stick is tall. When I asked for a refund I was only offered half of the price I paid. Not good enough. Show details

James Fraser
James Fraser

I ordered a steel trolley and was sent luggage scales? Is this a joke? Please resolve this issue.

Charlene
Charlene

This company is a joke!!

Rennae M.
Rennae M.

Hi Simply Homeware,

I've been emailing you for a week now and no response still. And the 'live chat' that others have mentioned don't exist.

However, I would like to return order #11722 for refund.
On your website it mentioned free returns within 30 days, what is the next step in regards to getting my return shipping reimbursed? Thanks.

Simply Homeware   DM

Hi Rennae, Could you please contact us by email so we can assist you further?
-Sara

Ian R.
Ian R.

Hi,

I purchased the following product from Simply Hardware:
10-80 SQM Synthetic Grass Fake Turf Artificial...
Thickness: 30mm, Size: 80 SQM (1m x 10m)
Item ID: 282500154796
Quantity: 1
Estimated delivery: Wed, 15 Aug - Thu, 16 Aug
Paid: AU $791.92
Seller: simply.homeware.

It has been laid since September 2018 and over the past month it has been shedding the synthetic grass bristles. Last night we had a severe storm and and many more bristles washed out of the backing mat to the point that I have some bare black mat showing and most of the longer bristles are not gone.
I have laid it to the directions and have plenty of synthetic turf sand swept into the lawn.
Do you have any advice or a warranty?

Simply Homeware   DM

Hi Lan, We're sorry about this.
Could you please contact us by email so we can assist you further?
-Sara