Munu

Munu

Perfect hanging basket

It added beauty to my front yard . It is perfect in size for petunias n other hanging flowers. Beautiful and attractive

Bob Z.

Bob Z.Sydney, NSW

This product is perfect. It is essential for my daily life !

This product is very important for my daily life. It works perfectly for wrapping foods. And the quality is excellent!

Exactly what I want

Thank you so much for sending me such a good product with prompt delivery, this is exactly what I want just like ad shows. Perfect service.

Love it!

This is what I'm looking for, item is perfect. The material is good, excellent customer service as well. thumb up

Just what I ordered

Item is perfect. Exactly what I wanted. The fabric is great quality and it's easy storage. Also very comfortable to sit on

Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly how it was advertised

Loving you extra storage I have ! Clever design, minimal space needed . Good quality and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend to buy from here !

Elizabeth Lloyd

Elizabeth LloydHunter Region, NSW

Just what I was after

Just what I was looking for, good quality material and functional. Only down note is the double sided tape with Velcro when heats up tends to slide and move around and a tiny bit to short in width for my Toyota RAV4. All in all good product with very speedy delivery. Thank you !!

Exactly what I ordered and came very quickly! Cutest helmet ever

Easy to navigate website and quick transaction. Product came quickly with no fuss. Great quality product and would buy again from them in the future. Highly recommend!

Sue E

Sue EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product ever

Total waste of money instructions are in Chinese only and the product is so flimsy with no proper support whatsoever mine is sitting in its box ready to be thrown out

Find out how Simply Homeware compares to other Home Decor Shops

Fantastic customer service and quality products

The service of this business is 1st class
Updated contract is made to ensure I know where my purchase is and that it is on it’s way :
Excellent product: The wire hangers are great quality: Highly Recommend this business:

Kate R.

Kate R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and fast delivery - product as expected. I would recommend. Nice to get a follow up email and to have tracking

Great product!

Good product with a reasonable price! the item was delivered so quickly. Best customer service too, love it, will recommend to my friends!

Dave_h88

Dave_h88Brisbane

Exactly described!

I ordered wooden hangers for my new custom wardrobe and they came super fast. Very happy with the quality. Would go through these guys again!
Dave Herne

Jamj

JamjNorthern Region, NSW

Fast, and great product

This product came very fast and efficiently. Good product and happy with the quality. The seller was very quick with responding.

Dilan W.

Dilan W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and experience

Very happy with the products I bought. Communication has been great too. The owners even followed up if everything was in order and that we are satisfied. Would recommend.

JPP

JPPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crocox Kids Adult Skateboard

I had an issue with a skateboard and on contacting Simply Homeware, it was sorted quickly without any issues. Very helpful service. Will buy from again.

Ronald Gerritsen

Ronald GerritsenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply Homecare - Simply the Best !

Simply Homecare is just the best !
We ordered a product that seemed right to us and it was delivered very promptly. 5*
On arrival it proved to be not suitable and after a chat, Simply Homecare sent a courier ticket to ship the product back to them free of charge to me. 5* again.
Exemplary service, no hassle.
I highly recommend Simply Homecare and wish them super success.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

Very prompt and good communication, happy with the product, thumbs up, l will definately be looking at this supplier in the future

Richelle

Richelle Sydney, NSW

Great product

I recently purchased a small pet cage for my daughters rabbit. It was exactly as described. Great quality and excellent service.

I would highly recommend!

It was on time, very nice product.

I am Happy customer ,it was exactly as described, it was on time and good quality. I Really liked It.

James Fraser

James Fraserasked

I ordered a steel trolley and was sent luggage scales? Is this a joke? Please resolve this issue.

Nicole SSimply Homeware

Hi,

I’m very sorry to hear about this.

We will arrange to send a replacement now.

Could you please return the incorrect item as below?

Prepaid return label/s have been sent to the email address used during checkout - please also check junk mail.

Instructions:
1) Print and attach label to package.
2) Lodge at any Post Office/Parcel Locker.

If you require any further assistance, please let me know.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Charlene
Charlene

This company is a joke!!

Rennae M.

Rennae M.asked

Hi Simply Homeware,

I've been emailing you for a week now and no response still. And the 'live chat' that others have mentioned don't exist.

However, I would like to return order #11722 for refund.
On your website it mentioned free returns within 30 days, what is the next step in regards to getting my return shipping reimbursed? Thanks.

Ian R.

Ian R.asked

Hi,

I purchased the following product from Simply Hardware:
10-80 SQM Synthetic Grass Fake Turf Artificial...
Thickness: 30mm, Size: 80 SQM (1m x 10m)
Item ID: 282500154796
Quantity: 1
Estimated delivery: Wed, 15 Aug - Thu, 16 Aug
Paid: AU $791.92

Seller: simply.homeware.

It has been laid since September 2018 and over the past month it has been shedding the synthetic grass bristles. Last night we had a severe storm and and many more bristles washed out of the backing mat to the point that I have some bare black mat showing and most of the longer bristles are not gone.
I have laid it to the directions and have plenty of synthetic turf sand swept into the lawn.
Do you have any advice or a warranty?

Get an answer from our members and Simply Homeware representatives