Simply Homeware

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Simply Homeware

Almost perfect

I brought a cage for small pets as a temporary housing for a rat and had a lot of trouble putting it together, like I had to get a neighbor to do it. As much as I wish it came with some sort of directions or something it has been exactly as described and portrayed. I will however say the animals listed its suitable for is insane .. this cage is too small for a LOT of animals. But I'm still using it and is fully working, functioning and haven't had a problem yet.

Great Product & Service

Found the knife I was after on the Simply Homeware website and purchased. The follow up & shipping information was great and I felt informed at every stage, right up to delivery. Absolutely love the knife. Great shopping experience.

Hi Jorge,
Thanks so much for your lovely review! We look forward to continuing to provide great products and services for you at Simply Homeware in the future.

Jody
JodyPerth, WA

My cat loves the freshwater!

Very happy with this purchase & so is my cat! It was easy to assemble and keeps the water fresh and easily accessible. I love that I don't have to worry about refilling all the time - it's all taken care of!

Hi Jody,

Quantity & quality

Exactly what I've been looking for, hard to find quantity and quality sometimes.
Excellent value too as I burn upward of 5 candles each day throughout the house.

Excellent Product

I purchased the Lecluse 2Pcs Orthopedic Cushion Set Lumbar Support Pillow Memory Foam Chair Pad. Excellent product. Very comfortable. My posture is so much better and I have no more aches and pains while working from home. Good service and fast delivery.

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

They're responsive, any issues just email and they will respond quickly. Quick delivery. Item packaged neatly (new condition). Item is as described (honest representation by Simply Homeware).

Hi Sally,

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Offered half of price pass refund!

I purchase a walking stick with an LED light in the handle which doesn’t work. Also the stick is not able to be made a suitable height for a short person. Not everyone who needs. Walking stick is tall. When I asked for a refund I was only offered half of the price I paid. Not good enough.

• Return Claim MadeYes
C Chang
C ChangSydney

Love the product !

Great value for great product - so happy as colour looked like what was offered on website so matches my couch :)

Hi,

Lloyd
LloydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super soft pillowcases

The colour, shape and texture of the pillowcases are just right. They washed well not losing any colour or shape. Great price for a soft pillowcase.

Wait much?

Waited three weeks to report missing package. They decided to send it then ...10 days later still no sign of it

Tracy- happy shopper
Tracy- happy shopperSouth-East, TAS

Absolutely wonderful Wasel make up kit

An excellent product, a great range of colours .Great quality. Good price. Fast delivery with friendly service.A great place to shop.

Oil dispenser bottles

Bought a set of 2 Bottles which are great size but the cap is a little loose from the top.

Duffle Bags

Exactly as described.
Happy with my purchase.
Will be very functional with plenty of room for everything needed when using them.

Alan and Ruth
Alan and RuthSydney, NSW

Configuration I wanted

Previously had one with the same configuration from Aldi but after many years it was starting to fall apart. So, as I knew the configuration that I wanted this product fitted the bill. The new product has a 3rd wheel on each side.

Simply Homeware

Shopped with these guys on their EBay store the whole experience was great. Awesome products, fast postage with tracking and outstanding customer service. Highly recommend these guys five star experience ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi Leon,