3.7

G U.

G U.Sydney, NSW

Not just a bit happy with the tables, beautiful!

Beautiful tables. Truly happy with it. From a design perspective, for right handed people I think it would have been better if the shelf sat on the left hand side of the desk rather than the right but regardless this is a beautiful, highly functional structurally sound desk.

Joan C.

Joan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zippy speed of postage

Order arrived pretty fast and thanks very much to Nicole for following up with my requests. Very convenient to chat with a human for once. Product itself is perfect for our WFH setup, cheers!

James B.

James B.Sydney, NSW

Genuinely positive approach to customers

A genuinely positive approach to customer service with nicole when I had a small issue with my order. Fast and easy is what makes my life easier and hope others can experience that too!

Marly T.

Marly T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing.. must have !

This product is a must have ! I need to take a coffee In my car everyday when I leave the house so this is the perfect size and quality. Very good looking and easy to use. Also feels good to buy from This place as customer service is ACE! Thanks so much will surely keep ordering from you guys.

Krystal D.

Krystal D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap Chinese Crap!

Extremely frustrated!

I purchased an item and money was deducted from my account immediately via PayPal. Simply Homewares notifies me that my payment was not successful and to attempt to buy again, however I had already been charged the money! Now, the “support team” are “sorry” because they cannot see my order and therefore cannot help! I am extremely frustrated and their total lack of assistance

Big Bird.

Big Bird.

Covers the barbecue perfectly.

As above. Also very easy to remove and replace when finished with the Barbecue. Also we live in a very windy area on a hill. The cover clings to the unit with no more flapping around.

Kylie A

Kylie ASydney, NSW

Quick replies and refunded same day!!

I returned a rug as it didn’t match my furniture and when I contacted the company via email I received quick replies and the address of where I could return the item. I got back in touch as soon as I returned the rug and The refund was processed that same day! Great service!!

David S.

David S.Northern Region, NSW

Great quality kids table and chairs

The table is very strong and so are the chairs I highly recommend I have bought others in the past and they don't last a week my kids love it great communication and fast delivery A++++++

Jove

JoveVictoria

Great quality product and communication

Product is as described, on great quality. First time buyer, somehow I will be looking out for another item to buy on here. Great communication, I am getting notifications when the product is being dispatched with the tracking number and updates. I received my package earlier than expected. Highly recommended.

Highly recommend

So far I purchased 2 items and for sure I will be a regular costumer. Deliver is really fast and packed very well. Best costumer Service ever, they respond really quickly and professionally. Highly recommend

Jandost Khoso

Jandost KhosoSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and Friendly Interaction

Very imressed with the quality of the product, speed of delivery and friendly interaction with Simply Homeware. They responded to my query quickly and also the quality of the product recieved is very good. Highly recommended.

andrea d.

andrea d.Sydney, NSW

Always kept me up to date with all the right info

Wow! Fast delivery and they kept me updated through out with notifications. Always has help at hand when I need it through live chat. My sheet sets were so like the photos, they didn't disappoint.
So thankyou so much.

Happy with speed of delivery service

Very pleased with speed of delivery and service. The artificial turf looks just like what I ordered
Awaiting the certified tradie to come help me install my dream front and backyard :).

Superb customer service yesterday

Out of this world customer service. Despite major screw ups with the package by Sendle, I managed to get offered a complimentary replacement as it was deemed by Simply Homeware to be lost in transit. Cheers!

Ana D.

Ana D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great aprons. Practical, sturdy and good looking. Love them!

Quick delivery but the first order was incorrect but they quickly fixed it. Happy with the service provided. I have purchased a few after trying others. I haved used them and washed them. As new! I recommend the product.

Focused on being customer satisfaction orientated

Company is very focused on "customer satisfaction guarantee" attitude.
The refund has been processed in 5 minutes after understanding, that product has arrived damaged during transportation. Pleasure to deal with them.

Tata S.

Tata S.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick refund for some small damaged by Aus Post

Very perfect refund experience with Nicole. Cheers for that 1!
Quick and easy to chat with over live chat as I have a bit of anxiety using the phone. A lot quicker than email too good.

I can't believe it, wow

Wow I can't believe they offer free shipping on every order.
I do admit I feel guilty sometimes ordering as the prices are low enough for Simply Homeware to possibly lose money? Then again, I'm no expert haha

Good Product

Nicely packaged and received before the date promised. Only thing is its little different form the pictures on ebay store. However my expectations are met. Thank you and I will buy again from this store.

James Fraser

James Fraserasked

I ordered a steel trolley and was sent luggage scales? Is this a joke? Please resolve this issue.

Nicole SSimply Homeware

Hi,

I’m very sorry to hear about this.

We will arrange to send a replacement now.

Could you please return the incorrect item as below?

Prepaid return label/s have been sent to the email address used during checkout - please also check junk mail.

Instructions:
1) Print and attach label to package.
2) Lodge at any Post Office/Parcel Locker.

If you require any further assistance, please let me know.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Charlene
Charlene

This company is a joke!!

Rennae M.

Rennae M.asked

Hi Simply Homeware,

I've been emailing you for a week now and no response still. And the 'live chat' that others have mentioned don't exist.

However, I would like to return order #11722 for refund.
On your website it mentioned free returns within 30 days, what is the next step in regards to getting my return shipping reimbursed? Thanks.

Ian R.

Ian R.asked

Hi,

I purchased the following product from Simply Hardware:
10-80 SQM Synthetic Grass Fake Turf Artificial...
Thickness: 30mm, Size: 80 SQM (1m x 10m)
Item ID: 282500154796
Quantity: 1
Estimated delivery: Wed, 15 Aug - Thu, 16 Aug
Paid: AU $791.92

Seller: simply.homeware.

It has been laid since September 2018 and over the past month it has been shedding the synthetic grass bristles. Last night we had a severe storm and and many more bristles washed out of the backing mat to the point that I have some bare black mat showing and most of the longer bristles are not gone.
I have laid it to the directions and have plenty of synthetic turf sand swept into the lawn.
Do you have any advice or a warranty?

Get an answer from our members and Simply Homeware representatives