2.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No

Exactly what I ordered and came very quickly! Cutest helmet ever

Easy to navigate website and quick transaction. Product came quickly with no fuss. Great quality product and would buy again from them in the future. Highly recommend!

JPP

JPPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crocox Kids Adult Skateboard

I had an issue with a skateboard and on contacting Simply Homeware, it was sorted quickly without any issues. Very helpful service. Will buy from again.

A MONTH AND STILL NO REFUND

I have been waiting on a $200 refund from Simply Homeware for nearly a month now, they have been reported to NSW Fair Trading.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Simply Homeware compares to other Home Decor Shops

False Advertising & Terrible Customer Service

The listing for the item was completely incorrect and when I asked to return the item it was considered "change of mind" and return postage wasn't refunded, despite it being an error on their end. Their assistance was next to useless, would recommend you steer clear of buying anything from them.

Kylie A

Kylie ASydney, NSW

Quick replies and refunded same day!!

I returned a rug as it didn’t match my furniture and when I contacted the company via email I received quick replies and the address of where I could return the item. I got back in touch as soon as I returned the rug and The refund was processed that same day! Great service!!

SJKSydney, NSW

Must be Banned !!! - Dangerous Product !!!-Worst Seller on Ebay - They Will Not Respond - 0 Stars

I bought their Synthetic Grass through ebay. After 6 months, all the grass part started to come off. If you just walk on top your foot will be filled with all the green plastic. After the recent rains my backyard is full of green plastic from these horrible product. It is so dangerous for my little ones. I wanted to return this at their cost as it has 5 years warranty. I was expecting this would have lasted at least 5 years. But as expected no response after numerous emails and they dont have a valid contact number. Their products and company should be banned for selling these dangerous products. I took this issue to Fair Trade without any use as they couldn't contact the seller. I am planning to take this to consumer court.

Nicole SSimply Homeware

We’re sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience. We want to make sure it doesn't stay this way. Could you message us on sales@simplyhomeware.com.au so we can help you out? Cheers, Nicole S

Scorpion King

Scorpion KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers!!!!!!!!

James Fraser

James Fraserasked

I ordered a steel trolley and was sent luggage scales? Is this a joke? Please resolve this issue.

Hi,

I’m very sorry to hear about this.

We will arrange to send a replacement now.

Could you please return the incorrect item as below?

Prepaid return label/s have been sent to the email address used during checkout - please also check junk mail.

Instructions:
1) Print and attach label to package.
2) Lodge at any Post Office/Parcel Locker.

If you require any further assistance, please let me know.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Charlene
Charlene

This company is a joke!!

Rennae M.

Rennae M.asked

Hi Simply Homeware,

I've been emailing you for a week now and no response still. And the 'live chat' that others have mentioned don't exist.

However, I would like to return order #11722 for refund.
On your website it mentioned free returns within 30 days, what is the next step in regards to getting my return shipping reimbursed? Thanks.

Ian R.

Ian R.asked

Hi,

I purchased the following product from Simply Hardware:
10-80 SQM Synthetic Grass Fake Turf Artificial...
Thickness: 30mm, Size: 80 SQM (1m x 10m)
Item ID: 282500154796
Quantity: 1
Estimated delivery: Wed, 15 Aug - Thu, 16 Aug
Paid: AU $791.92

Seller: simply.homeware.

It has been laid since September 2018 and over the past month it has been shedding the synthetic grass bristles. Last night we had a severe storm and and many more bristles washed out of the backing mat to the point that I have some bare black mat showing and most of the longer bristles are not gone.
I have laid it to the directions and have plenty of synthetic turf sand swept into the lawn.
Do you have any advice or a warranty?

Get an answer from our members and Simply Homeware representatives