4.2

81% · 14529 · 16%

Josh R.
Josh R.

nice bucket

good quality food grade buckets. perfect for hydroponic reservoirs fast postage and safely packed would recommend again this good seller Show reply
Michael Kalonikos
Michael KalonikosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service. Great product

Purchased 3 kiwi knives across 2 transactions.

Sales staff are friendly and respond promptly. Delivery was quick.

Will purchase from them again. Show reply

Tana
TanaBris Vegas, 400033 posts

Outstanding

Ordered car mattress which is great quality with car air pump and superb packaging. Customer service was outstanding with real people and prompt care and duty. My parcel was sent back to them by the shipping company. They quickly organised another shipping company just as I wanted. They also offered refund by I asked they ship it which I am really happy about as well as the car mattress itself Show details ·  1
Joyce Meyer
Joyce MeyerSydney, NSW5 posts

Perfect!

Purchased Wasel olive oil dispenser, and love how it's absolutely perfect. It's beautiful and functional. S.H. shipped it promptly. All good! Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good storage, lid doesn’t close

One of my container was broken upon arrival, Simply home offered to send replacement. When I used the container I notice it actually doesn’t close properly living the container open and air can get in. Which didn’t really satisfy me as I wanted to have something that shut properly for my fruit and vegetables. The containers are very cheap made and flimsy Show details
Simply Homeware   DM
Cook
Cook

This suits my non stick pots and pans to a T

I love the shape of my silicone spoons and lifters - they are thin enough to scrape the bottom of the pans, but strong so they don't collapse. Show details ·  1
Bonni.F
Bonni.F3 posts

Scooter with flashing lights

Very happy with my purchase. I also ordered a shark helmet that didn't arrive with my order. Once I provided proof of the missing item, the company was very helpful and sent me a new one that day. This was also all done by the live chat. the delivery was a little show but this is out of control at the moment and not the company's fault. I will definitely order again through this page. great quality scooter and helmet. Show details ·  1
Riki
RikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

This is really flimsy my son pulls the toys and the whole thing falls apart

Pretty disappointed to be honest, I feel like this is a bit dangerous for little ones to grab at. He loves using the keyboard but I just don’t think it’s worth the price. Show details
Simply Homeware   DM
MummaBear
MummaBear

Great Product

I purchased a pet carry bag, and it was exactly as described, great quality, fast postage and great customer service. Will purchase again from these guys. Show details ·  1
Courteney S.
Courteney S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing house warming gift

Bought for my dad and also my best friend as a housewarming gift. Looked great and they loved it! Looks really pretty, amazing quality, its a little thing that makes all the difference. Arrived pretty fast. No complaints Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanGreenway 2900, ACT

Magnetic knife block

good quality product works well and looks great on the kitchen bench. Fast delivery, arrived in only a couple of days. Show details ·  1
Paul Chambers
Paul ChambersSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

As advertised, well made and great value. Perfect size, as I can place my backpack on it whilst setting up. Folds to a dinner plate sized package.

kartech-drone-landing-pad-for-dji-mavic-pro-fast-fold-parking-75cm-110cm-helipad Show details ·  1

Unlucky customer
Unlucky customer2 posts

Delivery prompt. Quality great

Ordered some tealight candles via their eBay store. They are as described and great quality. Shipping was quick as well. Show details ·  1
Toni
ToniSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great products, happy, will be back

Very happy with my purchases. Prices were good and postage was very quick. I will return for more items. Very good service. Show details ·  1
Brenda
BrendaCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

Great service absolutely loved the baby rocker was just as it was described my daughter loved it. Would highly recommend.  Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great relief for lower spine problems

My gel seat cushion fits my office chair perfectly. As I spend a lot of time sitting, it has taken the pressure of my lower back due to its design. The cushion arrived so quickly and the sellers were so friendly. Show details ·  1

David W.
David W.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect coat and hat rack from Simply Homeware

The coat and hat rack I purchased from Simply Homeware is beautifully finished and a perfect addition to any foyer/home entry. Their service was excellent and follow up communication first rate. Highly recommend shopping at this business Show details
johnsydney
johnsydney2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing experience and arrived so quickly

Loved this magnetic knife holder that I got from simply homeware. It arrived so much more quickly than I'd expected. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Nicole Carter
Nicole CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Back and seat support

Love the back support and seat cushion made such a difference to posture and now more comfortable to sit down all day at work Show details ·  1
Quanganh N.
Quanganh N.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

It's good services and product but one can is not enough

My last order is 2 cans but one of can is nearly empty although it looks new outside, but the nozzle tip seems to have dried glue, like it has been used. I don't know how to inform you. I bought from you 5 cans and I am waiting for next order of 3 cans
bakkour
bakkourSydney, NSW6 posts

Cycling shorts

Perfect fit, great item, well definatley recommend to friends. Very satisfied with the customer service. Fast and efficient thank you  Show details ·  1
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Lecluse magnetic wooden knife holder

Strong magnetic holder for knives - very stylish, great design and very practical. Love it! Prompt service by Simply Homewares! Would definitely be use again. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Very happy

Excellent customer service was provided, with quick shipping and value for money product. I would recommend this shop and I will definitely shop again. Show details ·  1
Krups
KrupsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality product

The product is as shown on the website, it's good quality and less price compared to other online sellers. Delivery was on time. I would buy again from Simply Homeware. Show details ·  1
laura
laura3 posts

Exactly what we were looking for

Absolutely love this bag was needed for my partner in the truck for his 5 days worth of clothes fits perfect in his side compartment thank you  Show details ·  1
Fiona
Fiona

This is perfect

I’m really pleased about your product. It make my garden look clean and nice. My children can play outside comfortably  Show reply

Alfies Food Co
Alfies Food Co

Love love love

Robust trolley perfect for manufacturing - it’s love - really great company - epic epic epic. Thanks so much for the fabulos service. Show details ·  1
Serg
SergSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fast and Efficient

Great fast service and delivery. Very Happy. Will use this company again as they have been awesome.
Good to see such great turnaround time. Show details ·  1
Chris ilias
Chris iliasSydney, NSW

Perfect for fishing

Accurate description and size . Fast posting and used it for fishing. People asked me on the beach were did I get it from Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW3 posts

White Board Marker Stand

Product arrived very quick. Excellent turn around time and the team from customer support (Talyor Z) is quick in solving my case.  Show reply
vmwoods
vmwoodsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

So stylish and practical - I’m super happy!

Love my new laundry hampers, great price, great quality, really stylish and super fast delivery!! Very happy with my purchase! Show details ·  1
David S.
David S.3 posts

I bought an item from these guys which didn’t turn out exactly as I expected I was given a very prompt full refund no questions asked . Absolutely fabulous service and I would definitely use this company again A1service guys thank you  Show details ·  1
Lesia
LesiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Service plus great Product

I received the Children's table and 4 chairs today via Express Post.
The set in green looks fabulous and the chairs are quite sturdy for babies who are learning to walk.
I'm very happy with the purchase as are my 4 grandchildren.
Can be used both indoors and outdoors. Very versatile.
In addition, my enquiries to the vendor about this product were answered promptly.
Excellent service!
Thank you. Show details ·  1
Jess
Jess
  Fair Incentive Verified

As pictured on the website!

Came with a carry bag, skate tool, deck guards and deck stickers! Pros would want to change the rubber wheels but it’s sturdy and it’s a great beginner board :) Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Love it!

I was in search of a new keyboard and found a Kartech Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Set on eBay being sold by Simply Homeware for a measly $30 with free postage. I hesitated at first - surely the price was too good to be true? But no! It's sturdy and works great, as does the mouse, and they're both beautiful!  Show details ·  1
Saul
SaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Great product, arrived quickly

Fits a massive amount of lego, and then pours it out on the attached play mat. Easy and quick to pour back in to the storage compartment. Fits unobtrusively in the corner of the play area. Love it.  Show details ·  2

Lynda Dickson
Lynda DicksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Return and refund with ease

Chat with Taylor was very helpful to return my item without any hassles. There was nothing faulty with the item, it just didn't work with our measurements. Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole

Exactly what I wanted!

The two products I ordered were exactly as expected and they were delivered very quickly. They packaging was intact and I can’t wait to use them with my class after the holiday break.  Show details ·  1
James T.
James T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great fast shipping and great products

Great fast shipping and great products with exceptional customer service, highly recommended for all thing’s computers. My keyboard and mouse kit is great and good value for money  Show details ·  1
Nance
Nance
  Fair Incentive Verified

Truboo kids dentist/ doctor toy set. Awesome toy

So glad I purchased this little set. Kids have so much fun role playing as little doctors and dentist. So cool! The stethoscope is like a real one it really works. Definitely recommend this toy. Delivery was really fast! Thanks so much. Show details ·  1