Simply Homeware

Simply Homeware (page 4 of 6)

Good cheap product

I have 5 kiwi brand kitchen knives first 4 arrived by the time frame told to me, 5th one was a couple of days later than expected, but it’s all good, Happy Days.

CharleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking

Disgusting customer service. Sent wrong item on purpose. Took months to get a refund. Had to post back the wrong item which they intentionally sent and their excuse was oh we ran out. Do not buy from here.

Jarod the Reviewer

Jarod the ReviewerPilbara, WA

Great seller, fast delivery. Would highly Recommend

I purchased some containers through them and have had no issues whatsoever with them. They were great and support was very quick to respond. I would recommend them for anything small up to anything bulky. They deliver on time.

Good online customer service

I have had many traumatic experiences ordering online before, ranging from websites not being able to deliver to the parcel locker I need to use close to my home and shipping slowly + not responding to emails.

Simply Homeware has managed to relieve most of my concerns after ordering a few times through their eBay and Amazon stores. The only issue is I wish they had some more products!!!

Laila

LailaSydney, NSW

Love the site, wish my package arrived!!!

Yet to receive any update on my order or a response to my emails. Needed the toy in my order for tomorrow, and needed the towel rack for my plumber to install. So disappointed.

Donny F.

Donny F.Sydney, NSW

Astounding quality of the Truboo toy range

The quality of the premium Truboo toy range I recently purchased last Thursday is astounding. I cannot believe I got what I got despite the low price paid. Thumbs up to Simply Homeware for providing their online service!

Mark Smith

Mark SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Some minor issues resolved, pronto!

Initially bought some Lecluse bedding products for my new investment property and needed it quick before the new tenants were scheduled to move in.

I believe they used Fastway or Sendle as the courier and the couriers managed to lose the package... I used the live chat on their website directly and got a quick response and resolution to replace my order with Australia Post at their cost.

Certainly a very pleasant experience speaking with Karen and Taylor.

Nicole SSimply Homeware

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when shopping with Simply Homeware! Hope to continue providing excellent service in the future!

Carolin Schweikart

Carolin SchweikartRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not even ONE star deserved!!!! Items are missing!!

Compared to other posts my parcel arrived surprisingly very fast, after 3 business days.
Though my actual ordered item is missing! I ordered a golden lecluse cutlery set and instead of that I received just cheap produced rubbish items from China! These items are useless, just rubbish, guess the company had lots of fun while packing them!!
Also I am not able to call this company as this number is "not connected". I really don't understand why Simply Homeware get only 5-star-reviews in Google, probably these are all fake-reviews, so this company and their website is.
It's just a company which cheats costumers! Stay away from them!! This is more frightening, disappointing and annoying!!

Punchbowl R.

Punchbowl R.Sydney, NSW

Cool and personable line of communication

there's not much to say other than keep up the great work team.

a huge lifesaver when I paid a bit extra to upgrade to an express shipping speed to get a toolbox to my warehouse on time.

definitely will be back if I need other tools and such.

Mmm not bad

I am submitting a review based on my recent experience shopping online to buy a garden hose and BBQ cover. Definitely very good quality and a lot cheaper than equivalents like Bunnings.

George

Diana S.

Diana S.

A fast customer service resolution

I was able to get in touch with Nicole and Karen from Simply Homeware's live chat system that was on during business hours.

Had an issue with Aus Post being fairly slow with my second order with them so wanted to be reassured it was still on it's way. Turns out it was dropped off at the side entrance of my house...awkward for me haha!

Thanks anyway.

Katie O.

Katie O.

Fixed my minor issue quickly

I recently placed an order with Simply Homeware for some beautiful bathroom caddies - unfortunately the order needed to be cancelled due to complications with the supplier. I can honestly say that despite this little disappointment, I had a wonderful experience! I talked with Nicole who was absolutely beautiful - she was prompt, polite, and such a pleasure to communicate with. She rectified everything as quickly as possible, and this positive experience with her completely outweighed not getting the stools! Thank you xx

-Nicole

item arrived damaged and missing parts, doesn't respond to emails regarding the replacement or refund.

Very disappointing. I purchased a pet cage more than 3 weeks ago, and the order arrived damaged and missing parts in 1 week. The "cage" comes without the top and bottom panels, and there are some scratches and chips in White Paint. I took some photos and contacted the company right after I opened the parcel, and the girl reassured me that the missing parts will be arranged to sent out soon. However, the bottom panel has not arrived in another 2 weeks. I have been contacting the company for a week, but to this day have NOT received any responses from them regarding the replacement or refund.

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry to hear this. Could you please reply to our email - happy to assist you with a refund or replacement.

Stationery isn't bad at all

Been on their site twice, very good experience both times. Great place to find all sort of stationary items as well they have affordable options for most things you need in your home as well.
@JB

Nicole SSimply Homeware

Thanks for sharing your review, Khan!

Item never arrived and was not notified

Find out how Simply Homeware compares to other Home Decor Shops

Replacement was sent out immediately

I received damaged goods which I think was actually caused by the Australia Post as part of my order and replacement was sent out immediately Simply Homeware was notified.
All it needed were some pictures to verify the damage.
Too easy.

Haya Z.

Haya Z.Sydney, NSW

I had a good experience

Was a before hesitant at first after reading the reviews but...

There was a bit of a mix up and they have corrected it,great service,and awesome prices,and great products.

overall very good

Mary F.

Mary F.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service, quality products and great prices.

Wonderful service, quality products and great prices. LOVE MY turf! Great help with a purchase I made which I had changed my mind with to which they kept me updated every few days and gave a full refund and returing the parcel with ease with lots of drop off locations.

Will be buying from simply homeware again :)

Great range of products

Simply Homeware have a great range and I found the perfect table for my entrance hall. There was a minor problem but they could not have been more helpful in solving the problem and I am so pleased with the result.
Their customer care attitude is polite, attentive and 100% dedicated to looking after the customer. From this aspect, and for the huge range (I am still searching it) I would not hesitate to recommend Simply Homeware. I am looking forward to shopping with them again.

-Nicole

Started buying here online last year and now I can't stop!

I'm back again...

Started buying here online last year and now I can't stop! Baby gifts, Christmas gifts, kitchen items, birthday presents.... SH has been my first go to online store!
Postage prices are great, everything is packaged very well and gift wrapping is beautiful. Items consistently get posted usually within 2 days if not sooner. Items are always tracked!

Well worth giving these guys a try as I am sure you will be surprised when the green SH box arrives at your door!