Sue E

Sue EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product ever

Total waste of money instructions are in Chinese only and the product is so flimsy with no proper support whatsoever mine is sitting in its box ready to be thrown out

A MONTH AND STILL NO REFUND

I have been waiting on a $200 refund from Simply Homeware for nearly a month now, they have been reported to NSW Fair Trading.

john

johnVictoria

Steer clear of this company

Really dodgy company, does not provide refunds. Do not buy from this company, all they will do is take your money and run. Disgracefull! They claimed I gave them incorrect address then try and charge me $40 for redelivery. Emailed back and forth, to no resolve. Just ignored.

False Advertising & Terrible Customer Service

The listing for the item was completely incorrect and when I asked to return the item it was considered "change of mind" and return postage wasn't refunded, despite it being an error on their end. Their assistance was next to useless, would recommend you steer clear of buying anything from them.

Krystal D.

Krystal D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap Chinese Crap!

Extremely frustrated!

I purchased an item and money was deducted from my account immediately via PayPal. Simply Homewares notifies me that my payment was not successful and to attempt to buy again, however I had already been charged the money! Now, the “support team” are “sorry” because they cannot see my order and therefore cannot help! I am extremely frustrated and their total lack of assistance

CharleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking

Disgusting customer service. Sent wrong item on purpose. Took months to get a refund. Had to post back the wrong item which they intentionally sent and their excuse was oh we ran out. Do not buy from here.

Laila

LailaSydney, NSW

Love the site, wish my package arrived!!!

Yet to receive any update on my order or a response to my emails. Needed the toy in my order for tomorrow, and needed the towel rack for my plumber to install. So disappointed.

Carolin Schweikart

Carolin SchweikartRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not even ONE star deserved!!!! Items are missing!!

Compared to other posts my parcel arrived surprisingly very fast, after 3 business days.
Though my actual ordered item is missing! I ordered a golden lecluse cutlery set and instead of that I received just cheap produced rubbish items from China! These items are useless, just rubbish, guess the company had lots of fun while packing them!!
Also I am not able to call this company as this number is "not connected". I really don't understand why Simply Homeware get only 5-star-reviews in Google, probably these are all fake-reviews, so this company and their website is.
It's just a company which cheats costumers! Stay away from them!! This is more frightening, disappointing and annoying!!

Find out how Simply Homeware compares to other Home Decor Shops

item arrived damaged and missing parts, doesn't respond to emails regarding the replacement or refund.

Very disappointing. I purchased a pet cage more than 3 weeks ago, and the order arrived damaged and missing parts in 1 week. The "cage" comes without the top and bottom panels, and there are some scratches and chips in White Paint. I took some photos and contacted the company right after I opened the parcel, and the girl reassured me that the missing parts will be arranged to sent out soon. However, the bottom panel has not arrived in another 2 weeks. I have been contacting the company for a week, but to this day have NOT received any responses from them regarding the replacement or refund.

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry to hear this. Could you please reply to our email - happy to assist you with a refund or replacement.

Item never arrived and was not notified

Li L

Li LSydney, NSW

Terrible!!!!!!!

Nicole SSimply Homeware

Sorry to hear this, Ling.
As our customer support team mentioned, you can return the item for a full refund at any time at our cost.

Dodgy Company

A dodgy company bought a product which was soap dispensers after two weeks chased the order no response to emails no response to chat except for a bot. Stay away from this company it’s a fraud

Nicole SSimply Homeware

We’re sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience. We want to make sure it doesn't stay this way. Could you message us on sales@simplyhomeware.com.au so we can help you out? Cheers, Nicole S

Matt

I emailed that address 3 times before and never got a response why would I do this again ? All i wanted was my soap dispensers I ordered how hard is it to place an order and send the goods out ?

Hi Matt,

Could you provide your order number - I will check your order status asap.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was a bad experience

I purchased 6 of the pots but only received one of them. I Have sent u the messages once I found out. but never get replied after. Pls contact me ASAP

SJKSydney, NSW

Must be Banned !!! - Dangerous Product !!!-Worst Seller on Ebay - They Will Not Respond - 0 Stars

I bought their Synthetic Grass through ebay. After 6 months, all the grass part started to come off. If you just walk on top your foot will be filled with all the green plastic. After the recent rains my backyard is full of green plastic from these horrible product. It is so dangerous for my little ones. I wanted to return this at their cost as it has 5 years warranty. I was expecting this would have lasted at least 5 years. But as expected no response after numerous emails and they dont have a valid contact number. Their products and company should be banned for selling these dangerous products. I took this issue to Fair Trade without any use as they couldn't contact the seller. I am planning to take this to consumer court.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad miss leading

Ordered item with missing part
Over 2 weeks of eBay messages saying it would be sent by their eBay rep. It was never sent then all contact stopped. Terrible service

Scorpion King

Scorpion KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers!!!!!!!!

Ian R.

Ian R.South East Queensland, QLD

My synthetic lawn is falling apart after 6 months

I purchased synthetic turf from this company in August 2018. It was delivered on time and was laid in September 2018 and looked fantastic. Since mid January 2019 the turf bristles have begun to fall out and after a severe rain storm there are now bare patches leaving only the black matting exposed. I am still waiting for a response from the supplier offering assistance or supporting the product warranty. Very disappointing.

Blake

BlakeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stopped responding to emails after they sent the wrong product

Eight dining chairs came in the wrong colour. A refund was offered but the company stopped responding as soon as I asked for assistance in organizing a courier. Company expects most people to be able to transport furniture to the post office.

Their excuse was that the supplier sends different colours sometimes. Somehow they seem to think that means the onus is no longer on them to ensure they are sending the correct goods.

Hugely inconvenient. Not worth dealing with them.

Missing parts made us pay for post back

Said they would send another only to make us have to return the item back with postage costs. Disappointing service.