Elizabeth Lloyd

Elizabeth LloydHunter Region, NSW

Just what I was after

Just what I was looking for, good quality material and functional. Only down note is the double sided tape with Velcro when heats up tends to slide and move around and a tiny bit to short in width for my Toyota RAV4. All in all good product with very speedy delivery. Thank you !!

Good Product

Nicely packaged and received before the date promised. Only thing is its little different form the pictures on ebay store. However my expectations are met. Thank you and I will buy again from this store.

Good cheap product

I have 5 kiwi brand kitchen knives first 4 arrived by the time frame told to me, 5th one was a couple of days later than expected, but it’s all good, Happy Days.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Simply Homeware compares to other Home Decor Shops

Katie O.

Katie O.

Fixed my minor issue quickly

I recently placed an order with Simply Homeware for some beautiful bathroom caddies - unfortunately the order needed to be cancelled due to complications with the supplier. I can honestly say that despite this little disappointment, I had a wonderful experience! I talked with Nicole who was absolutely beautiful - she was prompt, polite, and such a pleasure to communicate with. She rectified everything as quickly as possible, and this positive experience with her completely outweighed not getting the stools! Thank you xx

Nicole SSimply Homeware

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Simply Homeware!
-Nicole

James Fraser

James Fraserasked

I ordered a steel trolley and was sent luggage scales? Is this a joke? Please resolve this issue.

Hi,

I’m very sorry to hear about this.

We will arrange to send a replacement now.

Could you please return the incorrect item as below?

Prepaid return label/s have been sent to the email address used during checkout - please also check junk mail.

Instructions:
1) Print and attach label to package.
2) Lodge at any Post Office/Parcel Locker.

If you require any further assistance, please let me know.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Charlene
Charlene

This company is a joke!!

Rennae M.

Rennae M.asked

Hi Simply Homeware,

I've been emailing you for a week now and no response still. And the 'live chat' that others have mentioned don't exist.

However, I would like to return order #11722 for refund.
On your website it mentioned free returns within 30 days, what is the next step in regards to getting my return shipping reimbursed? Thanks.

Ian R.

Ian R.asked

Hi,

I purchased the following product from Simply Hardware:
10-80 SQM Synthetic Grass Fake Turf Artificial...
Thickness: 30mm, Size: 80 SQM (1m x 10m)
Item ID: 282500154796
Quantity: 1
Estimated delivery: Wed, 15 Aug - Thu, 16 Aug
Paid: AU $791.92

Seller: simply.homeware.

It has been laid since September 2018 and over the past month it has been shedding the synthetic grass bristles. Last night we had a severe storm and and many more bristles washed out of the backing mat to the point that I have some bare black mat showing and most of the longer bristles are not gone.
I have laid it to the directions and have plenty of synthetic turf sand swept into the lawn.
Do you have any advice or a warranty?

Get an answer from our members and Simply Homeware representatives