Listing monitored by Simply Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$7,499.67
Chris Johnson
Chris JohnsonPerth, WA

Heading into the 21st Century and responsible renewable energy

Simply Solar & Storage were a professional and dillegent provider from knowledgable Sales and excellent admin process to instalation and commissioning phases. I would recommed Ebony and her team to anyone Australia wide. The solar package we have had installed is 101% covering product and instalation and commissioning both QA/QC.

Lesley
LesleySouthwest, VIC

Highly recommend Simply Solar & Storage

Simply Solar & Storage were a pleasure to deal with, the installation team were friendly & arrived on time. I’m very satisfied with the service I received and would recommend Simply Solar to those wishing to install solar to their home.

Ross Sharp
Ross SharpPeel, WA

A great system, and fantastic people to deal with

From the sales representative, to the installers, everything went great.
Great price and product. I would recommend this company to anyone, wanting a great product at the right price,
Many thanks to the whole team

Brent
BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

quick, easy fair price

Called up on a Friday, Dave came out to quote the next day and was installed within 2 weeks of that. Great service and price. would recommend to anyone I know..

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Simply Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

FJEXELL
FJEXELLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - simply best energy solar company in Brisbane

Wrapped with our new solar power panels. We had an old solar power system that came with the house and when we rang around we got so overwhelmed Simply Solar made it easy was patient with my million questions and the whole process went smoothly I literally had to sign one form they did everything else. The installers were awesome and we can already see the power we are using our pool pump running free our aircon free until just before dinner we are thrilled. Thanks guys best solar installer company in Brisbane.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

I wanted to upgrade my system and Dave came up with a great new system at a reasonable price, and installed in a hassle free and timely manner . I would highly recommend them .

Simply S.Simply Solar

Legend thanks heaps Ben appreciate you taking the time to do a review. Call us anytime you need mate

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Dave W.
Dave W.South East Queensland, QLD

Above and Beyond

The Simply Solar team were fantastic to deal with from start to finish. We went all out with a 13KW system to future proof our energy and it was never going to be an easy job but Dave and the team designed and installed the system ahead of time and with the minimum of fuss. Even when I had a couple of odd questions a week or two later they took the time to give me detailed explanations and even gave me some guidance on how to get the best from the system over different seasons without prompting. Would highly recommend!

Simply S.Simply Solar

Thanks Dave we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you for choosing Simply Solar we are always here for after care give us a ring anytime you need ;)