6Simpson Ezi Set Front Loaders

Simpson Ezi Set Front Loaders Questions & Answers

Lizzie
Lizzie · SWF7025EQWA

Is there a lint filter on the machine - I washed a rug and now my clothes are coming out covered in fluff. I’ve tried putting a cleaner through it, I’ve tried just doing a hot empty wash, I’ve checked the water supply and I’ve check all the hose filters and they’re clean. How do I get the fluff out of my machine. ASAP before it goes to the dump

Cathy H.
Cathy H. · SWF7025EQWA

Where is the lint filter located/ does it even have one

Cathy H.
Cathy H. · SWF7025EQWA

Where is the link filter located

Billie-Lee's Entertainme
Billie-Lee's Entertainme · SWF8025DQWA

We bought this washing machine 2 years ago and it’s now so loud in the spin cycle you can’t hear each other talking and now the gross smell of gear oil after each load ..Clearly it’s buggered already !!
We purchased from The Good Guys but I still have to dig out the receipt and warranty details ..
Does anyone know What is the general warranty on this machine ?

Oscar S.
Oscar S. · SWF7025EQWA

Why is my machine stuck on 3 minutes and hasnt spun yet

Omar M.
Omar M.

Did you sort this out

Charmaine O.
Charmaine O. · SWF7025EQWA

I can't find my filter door

Mark H.
Mark H. · Ezi Set Front Loaders

I’m having trouble finding a replacement glass for my front loader Simpson swf7025eqwa washing machine

Dianne D.
Dianne D. · SWF7025EQWA

Where is the filter on this machine please

Julie C.
Julie C. · SWF8025DQWA

I have the above washing machine, it smells every time I walk past the laundry. Also I have noticed that little rust spots have appeared on my sheets. Please advise.

james s. · SWF7025EQWA

Washing Machine is stuck, Icant use, it has LOC showing how do I get rid of it? thanks

smiley2emc

You have activated the child lock (I did this by accident once)
Page 13 of the manual says to deactivate the function press "Temp" and "Spin" touchpads at the same time until symbol "unL"(unlock) show on the display with sound
I hope this helps you out

Cheryl W.
Cheryl W. · Ezi Set Front Loaders

My 8kg Front Loader has a problem with the spin, in fact it is letting off smoke and a cluncking sound.
Have had now for 9 years or so . Is it worth having a service person to call out of just buy a new one.?

Di
Di · SWF7025EQWA

How do I just use spin for hand wash clothes

Venetta L.
Venetta L.

On the right-hand side select 'drain and spin'.

Di
Di · SWF7025EQWA

If I hand wash how do I just spin it out

Rob
Rob · SWF7025EQWA

Why doesn’t my washing machine have a filter

Janet
Janet · SWF7025EQWA

what does the code LOC mean?

smiley2emc

Child lock has been activated

Lyn Cooke
Lyn Cooke · SWF7025EQWA

Where is the lint filter located

Christine H.
Christine H. · SWF7025EQWA

The machine jumps all the floor when in spin mode. Have adjusted the feet and does not rock side to side. But it jumps ard. The floor is yellow tongue timber covered with grey cement sheeting. How do i stop this happening?

Karen M
Karen M · SWF7025EQWA

How & where do I locate & access the lint filter on this machine?

MichelleG
MichelleG

At the back. Look for round door.

Gen
Gen · SWF8025DQWA

What to do with E20? We’ve been fixing the drain most of the time to fix the issue. But this error is becoming a real headache.

Chris
Chris · SWF7025EQWA

Is there a volume control button somewhere? I know you can stop the end acoustic sound and turn it back on but I can't hear it. It is too quiet. I have my dryer on top of my washer. Is this why?

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives

Select a listing for your question
Simpson Ezi Set Front Loaders