Simpson EZIset SWT6541M (Black)

Simpson EZIset SWT6541M (Black)

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Lucia

LuciaCaringbah nsw

Easy to use cant go wrong

Bought this on appliances online at $449,6.5 kg top loader. Not only is it a cool colour but is user friendly and my clothes come out great. Has all the cycles u want and i do wash blankets in it no problem. Very quiet unit and worth every penny.
    And delivery was the same week i ordered it. I am very pleased with this machine

Date PurchasedAug 2016

qbicnchs

qbicnchsReid 2612, ACT

Great Machine no fuss operation

I bought this machine about 3 months ago and it works great. Standard wash cleans the clothes efficiently. No problems washing pillows, doonas or jumpers unlike the front loader it replaced that destroyed them even on bulky and delicate setting. If you forget to turn the taps on the machine does eventually beep to let you know to switch them on.The Simpson is quiet through all cycles
    Overall very pleased with purchase, one happy bloke.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Andy S.

Andy S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent top loader

I have had different washing machines before but this one cleans very well. It is quiet so I could wash at night during off peak electricity times.
    I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone looking for a top loader. I've always has a top loader as it's less hassel if I need to add a couple of items during the wash cycle. Great machine!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Inexpensive, looks great & works wonderfully

This washing machine was a great buy. It looks stylish, washes a load in 40 minutes on quick wash and is quieter than most other machines.

The only thing is the beeping at the end until you turn it off as it does not turn itself off - the light will stay on flickering.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Hel

HelSydney

A complete lemon

Trouble from the outset. The machine was professionally installed, I take care not to overload the machine, place items evenly and use a low sudsing detergent. Despite this the drum consistently unbalances during a spin phase in the wash cycle requiring me to have to constantly check up on it and redistribute items. On the odd occasion that a cycle doesn't require intervention the timer is completely inaccurate; taking at least 20 minutes longer than indicated for a small load. A frustrating experience wasting so much time, water and anger since I purchased it. I really appreciated the customer care though when I finally gave up and complained. A store credit offered instantly. Don't put up with products that don't deliver.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Cakemomma

CakemommaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine

I purchased this machine for my 90 year old mother once I showed her how to use it she loves the easiness of it just set and forget it's s nice quiet machine the first time she used it she thought that it hadn't spun the clothes yet it was that quiet.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

See all Simpson EZIset SWT6541 reviews

Kaykay99

Kaykay99asked

The electronics have gone in my machine, It's 7 years old now, Sadly this will be the 3rd repair in less than 3 years on the machine if we decide to get it repaired,
    Is it really worth getting it fixed?

Alicia
    Alicia

Oh wow 3 repairs in 3 years!
    Personally myself I’d be just putting the money that’d go on repairs towards a new machine

William Z.
    William Z.

Just grab a new one

Adeleasked

Hi my washing machine is 11 months old and it keeps stopping every 15 seconds and I have to keep pushing the start button all the time to get my washing done.
    It also will not allow me to change any water temp? Water level etc manually
    This has all just happened out of the blue started yesterday Monday 3.7.17.
    Can you please help me asap
    Thanks Adele

Natalie S
    Natalie S

If you bought 11 months ago, then you have before the 12 months up to put it in for manufacturer warrenty ASAP. If Harvey Norman they have your receipt under your name & number for purchase history. Others I'm not sure but find that receipt. Call the store to submit it for manufacturer warranty claim. If the store gives manafacturer number call it. If they drag their butt and pass you off, or manafacturer does, call the Fair Trading ombudsman about your complaint. Sad some electronics only last under or just over 12 months, but it's the sign of the 'throw out age' of our times. If it's not doing what it should then it's broke, get it fixed or a new one.
    (Plus if you ever get offered extended warranty, and its cheap go for it, more often than not they break outside manafacturer warranty periods). Some manafacturer have extended warranty- hope yours does just in case.
    Good luck & call ! ( don't try and fix it yourself)

Adele

Hi thank you very much for your advice
    It is going to be repaired under warranty

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives

Download manual