Simpson SWF12743 (7kg)

Simpson SWF12743 (7kg)

MPN: 35904134

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

easy, reliable, space saving , front loading Simpson washing machine.Have used this model past 8 months. Very esdu

8 months old, reliable, easy to use, handles all types of washing. Very satisfied with results. Ease of use controls. Good range of wash times, handles delicates well, LOVE It.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeFresh air
Helen

Internet not producing correct review (see last review)....

JulTasmania

good wash and spin

I am unable to do a spin only cycle for handwash items .is it possible to do this and if so why is it not in the manual. other than this problem it is a good washing machine

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Zoe D.

Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a problem so far

Got this to replace an old one. It runs pretty perfectly. Tiny bit loud but thats when its running on high spin. Its so easy to use and does a good clean

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

LYNDY

LYNDYFar West, NSW

Great unit

Purchased this machine for my daughter and she is super happy with it. Best fast cycle I’ve seen 15 mins which is crucial with a new born baby. Can recommend any Simpson front loser as they are so reliable

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Evalyn

EvalynOatlands Tasmania 7120

Simply Simpson

Rinse and drain, 14 Mina, choice of cycles simple.
30 min quick cycle, easy on clothes, delicate cycle, door unlocks immediately when power off. I like this feature, my LG takes five minutes to unlock. Soap drawer is seperated into two, this means we put laundry & bleach powder in one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the best washing machine I've owned

This is a great washing machine as it has many program options and time setting. My favourite feature is the time delay as it allows me to start the cycle when I'm asleep and be done when I wake up. It has a fast but effective basic wash cycle with the ability to "time save". The only issue I have noticed is when you wash bedding, it struggles with the spin cycle and the items are quite damp when finished. No issue as it dries in the sun anyway, but something to keep in mind.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

R.W

R.WMelbourne

Don't use too much detergent

This washing machine has the worst rinse program I have ever seen on a machine. Do yourself a favour and don't buy it if you can avoid it. Definitely use less detergent than usual otherwise your clothes will still be soapy after a three hour wash!! And yes, I use top quality detergent and I follow the instructions. There is never enough water to properly rinse. I miss my Panasonic.

Cindy Martin

Cindy MartinMooroopna

Great washer

Replaced old Simpson with this model love it only query does it have a filter to clean and if so were. It washes great and the clothes come out well spun Happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone. Purchased at Good Guys Shepparton Victoria, great service and great staff. Thanks

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jonathan

Jonathan

So far so good

After researching the best washing machine in the price category we were looking for, the Simpson came back with positive reviews. We've had this machine for around 2 months and we're very happy with it's performance. Well priced, and does the job well and for $20 extra, the supplier took away the old machine and installed the new one.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Brooke Mills

Brooke MillsGosford

Amazing!

After having terrible troubles with my last washing machine this machine has been such a breath pf fresh air. So easy to use and washes well, i love that it has a function where it autofills all the temperature and wash length as well as a screen showing the length of time left on the cycle. Very very happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Briony

BrionyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I changed from a Whirlpool to Simpson on layby. Not sure of my decision.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Vivek

VivekMelbourne

Decent washing machine at a fair price

It is silent, powerful and cleans well. The touch buttons are sensitive however does not look climpsy. Not sure of the after sales service yet. It is economical, fast enough and water saver. We usually get the whole lot cleaned up in 30 to 35 minutes. Nothing to regret for now.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

value for money

Excellent washing machine purchased nearly 2 years ago & have had trouble free washing ever since. It is quite, with great washing cycle options plus it is very streamlined & looks good. It also has a pause option in the washing cycle which is great when you find an item of clothing that you forgot to put in!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

M HMelbourne

All my towels & bedlinen ruined + never seen my clothes look so bad

I am really disappointed after having a fisher & paykel top loader for most of my life that i could wash pretty much anything in with no issues.

Mine and my partner's clothing comes our hard, crinkled and sometimes shrunk/colour-leaked (on cold??).

All my expensive towels are ruined.. now scratchy/sandpapery and stiff. Our bedlinen is also wrecked.

We have noticed that extra rinsing has helped a little bit with the stiffness but it's still awful :(

Date PurchasedJan 2018
L0rax

L0raxmelbourne

Very Happy With It

This replaced an ancient Fisher And Paykel top loader - hooray! What a relief. Finally we have something with good water efficiency and that actually cleans the clothes without chewing them up. It takes up less space too. Controls are very simple to operate and make good sense. I will comment on the spin though - it sounds like a jet landing! I don't mind it now but I nearly jumped the first time it went off. Clothes come out almost dry compared to the old one though so it worth it. We are happy customers.

ok washing machine

The machine can be noisey. The spin function doesn't work well all the time. Cycles can be a bit long with the fast wash a bit too short and the spin function is inadequate as well. I would suggest that the cycles be evaluated to be more suited to the purpose.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

NicoleWestern Australia

Absolute Piece of Junk

Lasted the two years of its warranty, two days later the locking mechanism failed. Simpson did fix this, two days following the technicians visit the seal is damaged.
You would think the seal is a pretty important part of the front loader...that’s why its NOT covered under warranty??,
Rep told me its a common issue, Cost to replace seal $308.... ridiculous considering the whole washing machine cost $500!!

Simpson are not a decent reliable brand like they used to be.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Nicole

Zaida we have already spoken. Nothing you could/would do - I’m stuck with a 2 y/o washing machine that floods my laundry.

Tan

TanUlverstone

Disappointed

I purchased this machine in August 2017 and have been extremely disappointed with it!
The washer is extremely loud (like a jet plane taking off), it vibrates my whole house to the point I have paint off the wall and a dent in the plaster, sometimes leaks and sometimes doesn’t spin properly.
I've been in contact with Harvey Norman to get it fixed and after a good 6 weeks of being stuffed around they sent out an appliance surgeon who tells me there is not a thing wrong with it

I’m extremely annoyed that I spent good money on a product that is so disappointing I feel so ripped off

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Aaron c

Aaron cMelbourne

Decent but basic

The washing machine is decent for the price. An annoyance is that is defaults to very long wash times. It would be nice to have a cold wash option for shirts. Of course you can change the settings but a preset option would save a bit of time. It's always quite loud at times.

William

WilliamAdelaide

Great design of a solid brand

We have been quite satisfied with the performance of this front-loader washing machine, it has less depth compared to its 7.5kg Haier opponent, which means less footprint and more space. Even at 1200 rpm, the noise is still acceptable in the room next door for an afternoon snap. Easy and convenient release of door lock upon pause button press makes second thought (e.g. adding forgotten socks to wash) much easier.

See all Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843 reviews