Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843

Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843 Questions & Answers

SWF12743 (7kg) and SWF12843 (8kg)

58 questions from our users

Julasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

I would like to know is there a spin only cycle on my simpson front loader. cant find it in the book or machine

Karen

Karenasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Why does my washing machine have such a high pitched sound on spin cycle. It is only a few months old. Is this normal or is something wrong with the machine.

Jul

mine does that too but it is just giving a a good spin. its normal

Jan Claridge

Jan Claridgeasked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

Very happy with machine but finding our towels are very stiff and rough and hints?

Clint

Clintasked

SWF12843 (8kg)

The door locks then unlocks then relocks , we need to turn the machine off then back on and open the door immediately otherwise it relived , the door has also become hard to open any thoughts as to the issue and how to fix it please

Jul

mine is 7 kg. the door wont open while in lock mode. needs a firm pull and the on off button is very sensative

Don M.

Don M.asked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Anyone find the 7kg Simpson Front Loader problem putting a load in to wash the door refused to open? Just a lot of clicking around the door catch and code E40 on the LED display.

Jul

mine actually locks so I press the start pause button so the doo lock light goes off

Jan Claridge

Jan Claridgeasked

SWF12843 (8kg)

Love our new washing machine, but find a couple of times it seems to stick at 4 minutes until end of wash stays on it for quite some time not spinning. Is there reason for this?

Hi Jan Claridge,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Simpson front loader washing machine.

Queenslanderasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

where is the lint filter on front loading Simpson washing machines, please?

Tezza
Tezza

We are wondering the same thing. User manual is no help! Maybe there isn't one!?

Queenslander

Simpson rang me back and said that front loading washing machines do not have a lint
filter. The machine's own action cleans out the lint.

Emma

Emmaasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Hi. This morning I tried to do a load of washing but when I turned the machine on the door lock light was on even though I can open and close the door fine! But every time I try to start the wash or push any buttons the door lock light flashes and nothing happens. I've tried unplugging it from the power point and even turning the power to the house off at the box but it won't reset. Any ideas how to fix this?

Hi Emma,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about your appliance.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact us at customercare@electrolux.com.au reference ticket 1015426.
Thanks.

Doris

Dorisasked

Is it only cold water

mark

yes it only washes in cold water

Jenna B.

Jenna B.asked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

I turn washing machine on the setting is on fast wash screen says 0 i press start wont start just blinks at me what could the issue be

Eamon c

Eamon casked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

Mine seems to be leaking water and not draining out

Vicki C

Vicki Casked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Will not finish spin cycle 3 minutes shows on panel for about 20 mins have tried reset and master reset but didn't help

Hi Vicki C,
Tania from Electrolux here.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Pls be sure to use the reference 985671 in the subject line

Nell

Nellasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

I brought my machine in Jan 27th this year. Last week the seal buckled and the washing machine flooded my laundry!
I called the service agent out who contacted Tech Support to be told I must have caught washing between the door and seal!
Both service man and myself were gobsmacked!
My sheets I had in the wash are on the line and have no tears etc in them, and I have had a front loader for over 10 years and know to always make sure this doesn’t happen!
Turns out service person now has to lodge a report or something and they don’t have the part in stock so I’m left with no washing machine!
This really is not acceptable, I have had sick kids and need to wash bed sheets daily let alone our clothes!
Sure this item is faulty if there’s several others complaining if the same issue!

Hi Nell,
Tania from Electrolux here.
If the issue you have raised is still not resolved at this time, can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania?
We would really like to try to assist you with the washing machine.

Nicole R.asked

SWF12843 (8kg)

Why is my washing machine coming out with lots of lint and hard towels

mark

hers no lint filter on you washer i all ways use softly fabric con for y towels

Teena P.

Teena P.asked

Hello,
We have had this washing machine for 3 years now and our clothes have started coming out of the wash with lint on them over the last few weeks. Is there a lint filter?? Where is it and how do I empty it??

Karen

Karenasked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

Where do I find the lint filter it is not on the front

Sarah

Sarahasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

What setting do i wash towels on? I have always had soft towels and since swapping to front loader they are hard. Thanks

Jul

sometimes I think perhaps too much washing dertergent makes the towels a bit hard

Kim

Kimasked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

How do I just spin dry some hand washing without a complete cycle? Model SWF7025EQWA

Grahamasked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

I have a Simpson front loader have cleaned the filter but it doesn’t finish it’s cycle code 5E comes. Any help?

fred f
fred f

Check the manual

Graham

My front loader is a Samsung l have cleaned the pump and all pipes Even the pump tested OK but l still put in a new one it still showed 5E l pulled board out the back to check it it looked OK I took a few wire plugs of and put back on I left it for 2days When l did another wash it nearly went through a full cycle it was better but still not right

Mick

Mickasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Is this machine noisy when washing?

Hi Mick ,

No not at all for us and we have a European pay dry very close to the lounge area and the noise has been annoying at all.

doggy mumma
doggy mumma

Hi mick. No it's not noisy when it washes. It's a brilliant machine to use.

Hi Mick,
Julie from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the washing machine.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Julie.
Julie

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives