Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843

Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843 Questions & Answers

SWF12743 (7kg), SWF12843 (8kg)

66 questions from our users

Mara

Maraasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Just purchased. Trying to work out the best cycles and not having much luck. 15 min quick leaves the clothes quite wet still, with the time actually closer to 20-25 mins...The daily 60 just seems to do a lot of sitting around and not doing much, probably a quarter of that time simply sitting, the spin still isn’t what I would expect.

Brendan H.

Brendan H.asked

Where do you fine the Lint Filter on Model SWF12743 front load

Kath N.

Kath N.asked

SWF12743 (7kg)

My handle has broken off my front load and I can not open the door

Kerry F.

Kerry F.asked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Where is the lint filter.?

Brenda D

Brenda Dasked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

Can you add clothes after cycles starts ?

No unfortunately

Jul

if you unlock it. but not sure what that will do to the wash cycle

Lindsay Boag

Lindsay Boagasked

Where is the filter

SkyeM

Hi Lindsay, the pump filter is at the bottom right corner.

Kathleen j
Kathleen j

Pthe salesperson pointed to filter on lower right side ,but it’s a release switch for emergencies .Apparently it doesn’t have one .

Bobby

Bobbyasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Where do I find the lint filter please it doesn't have a little door at the bottom or in the drum so where oh where can it be???

Billy M.

Billy M.asked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Is there a filter in this machine that need to be cleaned? I can't seem to find one..

Jul

ive not found one as yet. maybe a call to simpson

Julasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

I would like to know is there a spin only cycle on my simpson front loader. cant find it in the book or machine

Karen

Karenasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Why does my washing machine have such a high pitched sound on spin cycle. It is only a few months old. Is this normal or is something wrong with the machine.

Jul

mine does that too but it is just giving a a good spin. its normal

Jan Claridge

Jan Claridgeasked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

Very happy with machine but finding our towels are very stiff and rough and hints?

Clint

Clintasked

SWF12843 (8kg)

The door locks then unlocks then relocks , we need to turn the machine off then back on and open the door immediately otherwise it relived , the door has also become hard to open any thoughts as to the issue and how to fix it please

Jul

mine is 7 kg. the door wont open while in lock mode. needs a firm pull and the on off button is very sensative

Don M.

Don M.asked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Anyone find the 7kg Simpson Front Loader problem putting a load in to wash the door refused to open? Just a lot of clicking around the door catch and code E40 on the LED display.

Jul

mine actually locks so I press the start pause button so the doo lock light goes off

Jan Claridge

Jan Claridgeasked

SWF12843 (8kg)

Love our new washing machine, but find a couple of times it seems to stick at 4 minutes until end of wash stays on it for quite some time not spinning. Is there reason for this?

Hi Jan Claridge,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Simpson front loader washing machine.
Thanks,
Tania

Queenslanderasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

where is the lint filter on front loading Simpson washing machines, please?

Tezza
Tezza

We are wondering the same thing. User manual is no help! Maybe there isn't one!?

Queenslander

Simpson rang me back and said that front loading washing machines do not have a lint
filter. The machine's own action cleans out the lint.

Emma

Emmaasked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Hi. This morning I tried to do a load of washing but when I turned the machine on the door lock light was on even though I can open and close the door fine! But every time I try to start the wash or push any buttons the door lock light flashes and nothing happens. I've tried unplugging it from the power point and even turning the power to the house off at the box but it won't reset. Any ideas how to fix this?

Hi Emma,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about your appliance.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact us at customercare@electrolux.com.au reference ticket 1015426.
Thanks.

Curtis H.
Curtis H.

Did this problem get solved I’m having the same issue

Doris

Dorisasked

Is it only cold water

mark
mark

yes it only washes in cold water

Jenna B.

Jenna B.asked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

I turn washing machine on the setting is on fast wash screen says 0 i press start wont start just blinks at me what could the issue be

Eamon c

Eamon casked

SWF12743 / SWF12843

Mine seems to be leaking water and not draining out

Vicki C

Vicki Casked

SWF12743 (7kg)

Will not finish spin cycle 3 minutes shows on panel for about 20 mins have tried reset and master reset but didn't help

Hi Vicki C,
Tania from Electrolux here.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Pls be sure to use the reference 985671 in the subject line
Thanks,
Tania

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives