Simpson SWT6042

Simpson SWT6042

Bryan

Bryan

Happy Simpson Owner

This washer has a great, easy to use selection of cycles. Gives a good clean wash and has an efficient lint filter which we clean after every second wash. Led display showing wash time and also the remaining time left on cycle is very handy.
This is our third Simpson washer. The previous one lasted 17 years.
Maureen

Mostly satisfied

I purchased this washing machine new 12 months ago now and have had no problems with it. I am very happy with how it cleans and the different wash cycles available, although I haven't tried every different cycle. I usually use 'regular' cycle for almost everything. The only disappointment for me is the lack of just a spin cycle for when I've done handwashing and just want to spin it. What I have to use is the 'drain and spin' function which takes 15 minutes, although you don't need to wait unti it finishes, but you do need to wait for the 'drain' function to pass before it starts spinning.