Simpson SWT7055LMWA

Simpson SWT7055LMWA

MPN: SWT7055LMWA

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.4

Chris

ChrisDarwin

Ok for price

I paid about $669 delivered from appliances online.
It worls well as a washer. Although the cycles are long.
One main peive is that it pumps out first before it fills up.
So if you change the setting of the cycle once its started it will drain all the water out before it starts new cycle. Also. I like to recycle 2 buckets from each wash to conserve water. If i put it before i start the machine, it will just pump out tge water. I have to wait till it stops its initial pump out and starts filling before i can put my recycled water in.
As said before. If Ive charged my mind on what cycle i wanted after it was filling and if you do that. It will pump all the water out and start again.
Its a really stupid design of programming.
Really stupid.

Purchased in October 2018 at Appliances Online for A$669.00.

Girl Power

Girl PowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad washing machine

Ties everything in knots even if it is not crowded in the machine.
There is no lint filter and everything comes out covered in lint.
This washing machine is not even a year old and it is also getting noisy.
I have had Simpson for 30 yrs and I would never buy one again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for A$579.00.

Simpson
ELECTROLUX ..Simpson
Grarose

GraroseGoulburn Valley, VIC

Almost unfit for purpose.

Purchased this machine as it looked similar to our old LG. Discovered it has no LINT filter. Unless you separate your wash into groups, ie. towels, shirts, undies, bedding, etc, everything comes out covered in lint. When water is short doing 3 or 4 small washes instead of 1 larger one this is not practical. It can also manage to tie an almost perfect granny knot in the legs of a pair of pants. However the main problem is the lint. Contacted Simpson over one month ago was asked for our address to send a REP out, heard nothing since despite another e-mail. So now lack of service and interest is another problem and a turn off from buying any other product from this brand. 2 aged Pensioners.

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$600.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Simpson SWT7055LMWA compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Rozmae

RozmaeMid North Coast, NSW

Simpson washing Machine top loader 7kg SWT7055LMWA WHAT A DUD

Purchased in April 2019 for A$600.00.

Christina M

Christina MCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Machine. Be aware of drainage pipe

On the first wash of this machine after set up, the laundry was flooded. There is a manufacturers fault with the drain pipe. There was a small hole in the pipe near the bend that goes into the machine. We bought a new drain pipe from the hardware store which fixed the problem. Other than that, the machine has worked perfectly. I can fit a pair of queen sheets and a queen doona cover. Instead of washing all day (about 4-5 loads), washing is now completed in a couple of loads. Still getting used to the cycles. Found the Daily 45 cycle to be the best fit for our household of 2.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$580.00.

Amanda

Amandaasked

Does anyone have a photo of the transit straps/bolts? I suspect my washer has the same problem.

Lyn
Lyn

the noise is so loud like a train coming. I wonder if its the transit straps that haven't been removed. only bought it 2 weeks ago, used it twice. has anyone got a photo of these transit straps. I live alone, no one to help me am elderly also.

Roniasked

Very recently purchased Simpson washing machine SWT7055LMWA. Have balanced machine and run through complete cycle without clothes and worked perfectly however when clothes are added in accordance with the instruction manual the machine jumps all over the place during the pulsating spin cycles. What to do? Is the low profile agitator a contributing factor? Very disappointed with product.

Dooshnicks

We had the same problem. Rang Appliances Online who referred us to Mayner & Cochran to check if problem was a warranty issue. $139 later found out that installers had not removed transit straps from washing machine motor. Once removed our new washing machine works like a charm.

Roni

We are indebted to you Dooshnicks .... just checked under the machine and to our surprise discovered the transit straps still in place.Test it in the morning but I'm sure all will be well. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Dooshnicks

We had the same problem. Rang supplier who referred us to Mayner & Cochran to check if problem was a warranty issue. $139 later found out that installers had not removed transit straps from washing machine motor. Once removed our new washing machine works like a charm.

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives