Simpson SWT7055LMWA

Listing monitored by Simpson

4 questions from our users

Alison S.
Alison S.asked

How do I clean my washing machine for fluff & lint which doesn't have a built in lint filter ?

Michael
Michael

Unfortunately it’s better to buy a better machine than try to clean the machine.

Sandra
Sandraasked

I'm an "old girl" didn't know columns like this existed or I would never have bought my Simpson washing machine. How can people just sit back and do nothing when they have been ripped off by a company selling a machine which does not operate correctly (Simpson SWT7055LMWA). I'd like to see the company make a video showing this machine washing two sheets!!!I don't intend to sit back and do nothing. I saved for a long time to buy what I thought was a good machine, and not a cheapie.

Grarose
Grarose

yes, we are also very disappointed in our Simpson SWT7055LMWA washing machine, trusted the brand, but never again. Have found it rough on clothes,tangles items even when sorted- lint remains on anything dark, does not balance well with sheets etc, Husband is incredulous that it is able to remove foam padding from bra cups through the smallest of slits that he cannot see without his glasses!!!! Will never buy another Simpson/Electrolux
And being oldies, cannot just go out and buy new one, have to wait until have funds.

Sinead C
Sinead C

I am exactly the same. Super frsutrated. Loved our old simpson but this is the most useless machine I have ever owned. Absolute waste of money. I have emailed the customer contact that was referenced on some other reviews so hopefully someone can get back to me. Will update you.

Amanda
Amandaasked

Does anyone have a photo of the transit straps/bolts? I suspect my washer has the same problem.

Lyn
Lyn

the noise is so loud like a train coming. I wonder if its the transit straps that haven't been removed. only bought it 2 weeks ago, used it twice. has anyone got a photo of these transit straps. I live alone, no one to help me am elderly also.

Roniasked

Very recently purchased Simpson washing machine SWT7055LMWA. Have balanced machine and run through complete cycle without clothes and worked perfectly however when clothes are added in accordance with the instruction manual the machine jumps all over the place during the pulsating spin cycles. What to do? Is the low profile agitator a contributing factor? Very disappointed with product.

Dooshnicks

We had the same problem. Rang Appliances Online who referred us to Mayner & Cochran to check if problem was a warranty issue. $139 later found out that installers had not removed transit straps from washing machine motor. Once removed our new washing machine works like a charm.

Roni

We are indebted to you Dooshnicks .... just checked under the machine and to our surprise discovered the transit straps still in place.Test it in the morning but I'm sure all will be well. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Dooshnicks

We had the same problem. Rang supplier who referred us to Mayner & Cochran to check if problem was a warranty issue. $139 later found out that installers had not removed transit straps from washing machine motor. Once removed our new washing machine works like a charm.

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives

Other Top Loading Washing Machines