Simpson SWT7055LMWA

1.6
Chris
ChrisDarwin

Ok for price

I paid about $669 delivered from appliances online.
It worls well as a washer. Although the cycles are long.
One main peive is that it pumps out first before it fills up.
So if you change the setting of the cycle once its started it will drain all the water out before it starts new cycle. Also. I like to recycle 2 buckets from each wash to conserve water. If i put it before i start the machine, it will just pump out tge water. I have to wait till it stops its initial pump out and starts filling before i can put my recycled water in.
As said before. If Ive charged my mind on what cycle i wanted after it was filling and if you do that. It will pump all the water out and start again.
Its a really stupid design of programming.
Really stupid.

Purchased in October 2018 at Appliances Online for $669.00.

Christina M
Christina MCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Machine. Be aware of drainage pipe

On the first wash of this machine after set up, the laundry was flooded. There is a manufacturers fault with the drain pipe. There was a small hole in the pipe near the bend that goes into the machine. We bought a new drain pipe from the hardware store which fixed the problem. Other than that, the machine has worked perfectly. I can fit a pair of queen sheets and a queen doona cover. Instead of washing all day (about 4-5 loads), washing is now completed in a couple of loads. Still getting used to the cycles. Found the Daily 45 cycle to be the best fit for our household of 2.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $580.00.

Alison S.
Alison S.asked

How do I clean my washing machine for fluff & lint which doesn't have a built in lint filter ?

Michael
Michael

Unfortunately it’s better to buy a better machine than try to clean the machine.

Sandra
Sandraasked

I'm an "old girl" didn't know columns like this existed or I would never have bought my Simpson washing machine. How can people just sit back and do nothing when they have been ripped off by a company selling a machine which does not operate correctly (Simpson SWT7055LMWA). I'd like to see the company make a video showing this machine washing two sheets!!!I don't intend to sit back and do nothing. I saved for a long time to buy what I thought was a good machine, and not a cheapie.

Grarose
Grarose

yes, we are also very disappointed in our Simpson SWT7055LMWA washing machine, trusted the brand, but never again. Have found it rough on clothes,tangles items even when sorted- lint remains on anything dark, does not balance well with sheets etc, Husband is incredulous that it is able to remove foam padding from bra cups through the smallest of slits that he cannot see without his glasses!!!! Will never buy another Simpson/Electrolux
And being oldies, cannot just go out and buy new one, have to wait until have funds.

Sinead C
Sinead C

I am exactly the same. Super frsutrated. Loved our old simpson but this is the most useless machine I have ever owned. Absolute waste of money. I have emailed the customer contact that was referenced on some other reviews so hopefully someone can get back to me. Will update you.

Amanda
Amandaasked

Does anyone have a photo of the transit straps/bolts? I suspect my washer has the same problem.

Lyn
Lyn

the noise is so loud like a train coming. I wonder if its the transit straps that haven't been removed. only bought it 2 weeks ago, used it twice. has anyone got a photo of these transit straps. I live alone, no one to help me am elderly also.

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7 kg
Household Size 2-3 people
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
Water Rating3.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless Steel
Dimensions 975 x 575 x 642 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)
Max Spin Speed 850 rpm