2Simpson SWT8043

Simpson SWT8043 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:SWT8043
Sharon B.
Sharon B.

Hi my machine stopped during a cycle now I can't drain the water out

Greg G
Greg G

Machine cycle has started to take longer than normal, sometimes up to 2 hours. Just looking for what may be causing this. Thanks

Kazza
Kazza

Just a guess Greg but maybe the timer is getting stuck, 2 hrs is way to long.

Sonia S.
Sonia S.

I have a Simpson SWT8043, about 2years old. I don`t really have dirty clothes and have a lot of whites but after every wash the machine is full of tiny bits. Yes I clean the filter after every wash. has a seal perished? if so which one?

Donna
Donna

hi, my washing machine has stopped filling with water for the wash cycle., but if i fill it with water from the tap, it will then proceed to wash, then when it gets to the spin cycle and rinse it will then fill with water and goes like it should.is there a certain sensor that needs to be replaced? thanks

Josie R.
Josie R.

Hi there my washing machine keeps coming up error code 30 and 31 please model swt8043

Kyle
Kyle

Hi, I'm getting an error message E 10, but only on a "Full", or "Medium" cycle (haven't tried "Low"). Works on "Auto", but I want to be able to wash using "Full". What do I do?

Domenic A.
Domenic A.

My simpson SWT8043 top loading washing machine will not fill with cold water but will with warm or hot
have checked taps and hoses, cold water flows
what is the problem and how do i rectify it

Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.

The dispenser for fabric softener never empties into the machine but just remains pooling in the dispenser. Can you please advise how to rectify this issue?

Lee B.
Lee B.

Does this machine dispense fabric softener on a quick 20 cycle and does the plastic thing covering whatever in the dispenser need to be removed? Thankyou.

Charlie M.
Charlie M.

How to fix my washing machine. It only works on one cycle. Other cycles won't fill with water, wash and spin. Is there a way of resetting Simpson 8kg swt8043 Washing machine?

Simpson   DM

Hi Charlie M, Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Simpson washing machine.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please list the reference number of 8069926 in the subject line
Thanks, Tania

Aileen

I have had my washing machine for 8 months, after doing a load of washing yesterday l ended up with half a doona cover caught underneath the agitator. No instructions in the manual on how to remove the agitator from machine so had to try and gently ease the doona cover out from underneath the agitator, the doona cover is ruined and l am wondering how much more of my washing has ended up under there.

Simpson   DM

Hi Aileen, Narelle from Electrolux here.
If the issue you have raised is still not resolved at this time, can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Narelle (ticket 7973533)?
We would really like to try to assist you.

Aileen

Hi Narelle, sorry it has taken me a couple of days to respond. I spoke to Tanya on the 131349 number on Friday who took all the details and she said it had to be referred to a case manager and they would call me back on Friday afternoon. l didn't receive a call back, l have just called the 131349 number again and l am waiting for a call back as there is a long wait time. l was advised on Friday by Tanya not to use the machine until the problem is solved, this will prove difficult if it takes too long as there are 3 adults, 1 toddler and 1 baby in the house. Thanks Aileen My mobile number is 0434392423 and the landline number is 02 66863075

Lance W.
Lance W.

I m having trouble setting the machine to spin only. Samson SWT8043.

Ian
Ian

I am losing socks in the simpson washing machine swt8063E.
I've pulled the agitator out and the top off but can not see them, Has anyone got any ideas ??

Joanne D.
Joanne D.

Our Simpson has just started clumping the washing powder and not dispensing it properly, help!

Omg O.
Omg O.

Good day our washing machine stop when the time turn to 12 in quick wash and 33 when in other option

Hayley M.
Hayley M.

When you use the no spin option I found that it did spin Abit is it supposed to to do

Unhappy
Unhappy

I have Simpson SWT8043 and a fabric belt is caught under the agitator. How do I remove agitator to clear fabric belt?

Harry S.
Harry S.

I have no Idea.

Peter071956
Peter071956

Had a Simpson top loader years ago then during the drought replaced it with a front loader that took for ever to do a load its now dead Replaced it with another Simpson top loader and it would be the worst machine we have used in regard to leaving lint on everything regardless of how often you clean the so called lint filter

Simpson   DM

Hi Peter071956, Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Simpson top loader.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please be sure to list the reference number of 4735264 in the subject line
Thanks, Tania

David A.
David A.

E 40?what to do ?

Heather a.
Heather a.

Hi, the power has gone out the machine was five minutes off finishing and the lid is locked. How can l open it without power.
Thanks Heather

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives