Sims Direct

Sims Direct (page 2 of 7)

Excellent product and service

We ordered the SIM at the last minute before departure and it was delivered promptly as promised. The SIM was easy to use and worked well everywhere we travelled. Will use it again next holiday.

Purchased in June 2019.

Lizzie

LizzieSouthern and Hills, SA

Best decision ever.

It was excellent in regard to reliability as we often had to rely on the GPS to find our way around England. Any time we needed to use the data it was instantly available. Highly recomend this sim. It worked effortlessly whether we were in France, Belgium, or UK.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sims Direct are awesome

This was the best decision we ever made phone wise. We bought it before we left Australia. The sim worked immediately without any hassle at all. The data lasted us the 3 and a 1/2 weeks we were away. We would highly recommend this to anyone travelling and not wanting to pay huge Global Roaming charges. We still have data left and did not have to worry about how long it would last. LOVE IT thank you Sims Direct for making our holiday complete

Purchased in August 2019 for $49.00.

Rates and Fees

Awesome product and amazing service

Bought a pair of sims for the US & Canada and worked like a charm. Had
a bit of technical issues during the trip but they were easily reachable and responsive despite the time difference.

Just bought a pair of sims for Europe for early next year as a testament on how we trust their excellent products and will continue to do so in our future international trips.

Purchased in October 2018.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless

Very efficient ordering and delivery service, and then easy to install and get started. Worked perfectly, would definitely buy again. Used it a lot everyday and didn't run out of data.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online.

UK Holiday - London, Scotland & Ireland

Purchased 2 sims as we were away for more than 30 days. Both sims were easy to activate, within less than 5 mins of inserting into phone. Used extensively for google maps, travelled around 5k kms and had no problems with reception overall. Also able to use to make calls within UK & Ireland. Certainly made the holiday a lot less stressful, best thing I purchased.

Purchased in July 2019 for $84.00.

Sim

SimPerth, WA

Good price, quick delivery and easy to use!

This made life so easy. We purchased our sims before leaving Australia and had them ready to go as soon as we landed in NZ. The instructions were clear and simple and we had no issues with the sim/set up. The sims came in the post quickly which was awesome, and it was nice knowing we didn’t have to hunt around for a sim once we got to New Zealand.

Purchased in August 2019.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Brilliant. Dont go overseas without one.

First time using a pre paid sim after using my normal providers travel pack. i was most impressed. It was so much cheaper than the travel pack and was more than enough for my needs while I was overseas. It was easy to use, reliable and came with easy to use instructions. I got I think either the 10 or 12GB sim card and had plenty left when I got home. I used it mainly for Google Maps and Translate but seeing I left my ipad at home I was using it quite a bit more than I thought. I will now always get a SimsDirect product when I go overseas. They are fantastic.

Purchased in July 2019 at SimsDirect for $40.00.

David I.

David I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy as ...

So easy to simply put the sim card from Sims Direct into my phone and away we went. Straight forward instructions come with the sim. Easy and worth the money (which was very reasonable).

Purchased in September 2019 for $30.00.

Steve Evans

Steve EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have sim for Europe!

Great value sim card for Europe. We bought the 30 day card and changed over in Hong Kong with no troubles at all. Worked perfectly all throughout Europe with plenty of data.
Definitely will be using them in the future.

Purchased in August 2019 for $40.00.

MichelleS

MichelleSLaunceston, TAS

So easy!

Perfect for our holiday! Was able to use immediately upon inserting - which made communication with home easy. Worked well during our Singapore stopover as well as in the UK/Europe. I bought 4 so that all our travelling party could keep in touch. Unfortunately one traveller had a ‘locked’ phone - so a good thing to check! Sims Direct provided excellent communication and service. Will certainly use again and thoroughly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sims Direct.

Rates and Fees

How good were these SIMs!

We travelled in Bulgaria and Switzerland over a four week period and the SIMs for our two phones were just so convenient. We had an initial issue activating the SIM on one of our phones but after making an enquiry to SimsDirect and getting their practical advice we were able to get that phone up and running without further problems. As we were doing a cycling tour in these two countries it was especially helpful to have mobile data available while we were out on the backroads and byways throughout the day, particularly for using google maps and for locating nearby services that we needed. We would definitely use SimsDirect again for future trips.

Purchased in August 2019.

Will K

Will KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked ok in Italy

Used exclusively in Italy - was pretty good for coverage in Rome - not too good in Florence or Venice and some smaller tourist towns in Cinque Terra and Amalfi. Regularly had to turn phone on and off again to get card to start working again. Overall - was convenient to order and easy to use - just dramas with reception via there partner Wind

Purchased in September 2019 for $44.00.

Deb C.

Deb C.Darwin, NT

SIM card for the UK and Europe

More than happy with the SIM card. Had. Enough data to last me and connection to back home which was a nice comfort
Having data also assisted with google maps when Tom Tom was leading us on a wild goose chase around Italy lol

Purchased in September 2019.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

SIM card arrived in the mail in plenty of time before we left. Easily installed. Clear instructions, no problems with phone calls. We had 12g for $50 UK sim. Used it for social media, maps, general internet searching for info in UK regarding tourist information. Would use it again and highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 for $50.00.

Connor K.

Connor K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Hell yeah 5 stars baby! You guys were great sim arrived in the post with plenty of time, worked great during the whole trip, the team was super helpful on messenger too and replies so fast 10/10

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just brilliant!

Easy set up. Worked perfectly. Incredibly helpful go have 24/7 wifi. Worked all over France without drop out. Local calls were an absolute bonus. Will use this company again on future travels.

Purchased in August 2018 for $33.00.

Karen H

Karen HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent SIM for New Zealand

The SIM card arrived quickly. Installation was simple and instructions were clear.

We had great coverage while travelling through both islands in New Zealand.

Also, 10GB was excellent - no need to wait until we had WiFi.

Happy all round and would definitely use again.

Purchased in July 2019 for $49.00.

Belinda W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent SIM card for Europe

The SIM card was super easy to install and use, and was operational immediately. I used data for maps, social media and browsing for a 2 week holiday and it worked perfectly.

Purchased in September 2019 at Simsdirect for $44.00.

pit

pitPerth, WA

No connection in Europe

I bought a SIM for my phone and my wife's. 30 Day Europe cards.
I was unable to connect my card in spite of contacting the support line. They were very helpful and refunded my money.
My wife's card worked for 2 weeks and then disconnected.

I purchased a SIM locally for 22 Euros and no issues.

Correction, I did not receive a refund as promised

Purchased in February 2019 at Online for $50.00.

MickWasked

Hi, we are looking at getting USA 5Gb sims for the family. What I'd like to know is: can I identify the USA mobile number before we leave AUS so that I can forward calls & txts from my AUS number (I'm not able to notify everyone before I go).

Belinda W.

I didn’t know my number until I put the SIM card in and it was activated.

MickW

Thanks, Belinda, I suspected as much. If I get this one I will have to insert it before I leave Aus to get the number then change back to my Aus SIM to set up the forwarding then change back to the U.S. SIM and waste a day's use. Still looks like a good deal though.

Pauline W.

Pauline W.asked

Where can I buy it from in Australia

Laurie B.
Laurie B.

Hello Pauline, the website is www.simsdirect.com.au (an Australian Company) and everyone there is very helpful. So I am sure they will be able to assist you.

Lisa Neal

Lisa Nealasked

I accidentally activated my sim on Australia to see if it worked, guess what it did but I'm in Greece.... can you help

Sims Direct
SimsDirectSims Direct

Hey Lisa!

Ok just to confirm, if you've activated the SIM here in Australia it won't cause any issues whilst using your SIM overseas. All that will happen is your 30 days will start ticking down.

If you're stuck and need help, please reach out to us on Facebook messenger here: https://www.facebook.com/simsdirect/

Or you can email us at: hello@simsdirect.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Sims Direct representatives