Sims Direct

Sims Direct (page 4 of 8)

• Rates and Fees

Lizzie

LizzieSouthern and Hills, SA

Best decision ever.

It was excellent in regard to reliability as we often had to rely on the GPS to find our way around England. Any time we needed to use the data it was instantly available. Highly recomend this sim. It worked effortlessly whether we were in France, Belgium, or UK.

Sims Direct are awesome

This was the best decision we ever made phone wise. We bought it before we left Australia. The sim worked immediately without any hassle at all. The data lasted us the 3 and a 1/2 weeks we were away. We would highly recommend this to anyone travelling and not wanting to pay huge Global Roaming charges. We still have data left and did not have to worry about how long it would last. LOVE IT thank you Sims Direct for making our holiday complete

Awesome product and amazing service

Bought a pair of sims for the US & Canada and worked like a charm. Had
a bit of technical issues during the trip but they were easily reachable and responsive despite the time difference.

Just bought a pair of sims for Europe for early next year as a testament on how we trust their excellent products and will continue to do so in our future international trips.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless

Very efficient ordering and delivery service, and then easy to install and get started. Worked perfectly, would definitely buy again. Used it a lot everyday and didn't run out of data.

UK Holiday - London, Scotland & Ireland

Purchased 2 sims as we were away for more than 30 days. Both sims were easy to activate, within less than 5 mins of inserting into phone. Used extensively for google maps, travelled around 5k kms and had no problems with reception overall. Also able to use to make calls within UK & Ireland. Certainly made the holiday a lot less stressful, best thing I purchased.

Sim

SimPerth, WA

Good price, quick delivery and easy to use!

This made life so easy. We purchased our sims before leaving Australia and had them ready to go as soon as we landed in NZ. The instructions were clear and simple and we had no issues with the sim/set up. The sims came in the post quickly which was awesome, and it was nice knowing we didn’t have to hunt around for a sim once we got to New Zealand.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Brilliant. Dont go overseas without one.

First time using a pre paid sim after using my normal providers travel pack. i was most impressed. It was so much cheaper than the travel pack and was more than enough for my needs while I was overseas. It was easy to use, reliable and came with easy to use instructions. I got I think either the 10 or 12GB sim card and had plenty left when I got home. I used it mainly for Google Maps and Translate but seeing I left my ipad at home I was using it quite a bit more than I thought. I will now always get a SimsDirect product when I go overseas. They are fantastic.

David I.

David I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy as ...

So easy to simply put the sim card from Sims Direct into my phone and away we went. Straight forward instructions come with the sim. Easy and worth the money (which was very reasonable).

Steve Evans

Steve EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have sim for Europe!

Great value sim card for Europe. We bought the 30 day card and changed over in Hong Kong with no troubles at all. Worked perfectly all throughout Europe with plenty of data.
Definitely will be using them in the future.

MichelleS

MichelleSLaunceston, TAS

So easy!

Perfect for our holiday! Was able to use immediately upon inserting - which made communication with home easy. Worked well during our Singapore stopover as well as in the UK/Europe. I bought 4 so that all our travelling party could keep in touch. Unfortunately one traveller had a ‘locked’ phone - so a good thing to check! Sims Direct provided excellent communication and service. Will certainly use again and thoroughly recommend.

How good were these SIMs!

We travelled in Bulgaria and Switzerland over a four week period and the SIMs for our two phones were just so convenient. We had an initial issue activating the SIM on one of our phones but after making an enquiry to SimsDirect and getting their practical advice we were able to get that phone up and running without further problems. As we were doing a cycling tour in these two countries it was especially helpful to have mobile data available while we were out on the backroads and byways throughout the day, particularly for using google maps and for locating nearby services that we needed. We would definitely use SimsDirect again for future trips.

Deb C.

Deb C.Darwin, NT

SIM card for the UK and Europe

More than happy with the SIM card. Had. Enough data to last me and connection to back home which was a nice comfort
Having data also assisted with google maps when Tom Tom was leading us on a wild goose chase around Italy lol

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

SIM card arrived in the mail in plenty of time before we left. Easily installed. Clear instructions, no problems with phone calls. We had 12g for $50 UK sim. Used it for social media, maps, general internet searching for info in UK regarding tourist information. Would use it again and highly recommend

Connor K.

Connor K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Hell yeah 5 stars baby! You guys were great sim arrived in the post with plenty of time, worked great during the whole trip, the team was super helpful on messenger too and replies so fast 10/10

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just brilliant!

Easy set up. Worked perfectly. Incredibly helpful go have 24/7 wifi. Worked all over France without drop out. Local calls were an absolute bonus. Will use this company again on future travels.

Karen H

Karen HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent SIM for New Zealand

The SIM card arrived quickly. Installation was simple and instructions were clear.

We had great coverage while travelling through both islands in New Zealand.

Also, 10GB was excellent - no need to wait until we had WiFi.

Happy all round and would definitely use again.

Belinda W.

Belinda W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent SIM card for Europe

The SIM card was super easy to install and use, and was operational immediately. I used data for maps, social media and browsing for a 2 week holiday and it worked perfectly.

SamyKn

SamyKn

Easy and straight fwd

Works great , had a few glitches but team was very responsive in trying to solve the issue which wasn't actually their fault (provider hiccup)
Will recommend/use for my next trips.

Laurie B.

Laurie B.

So easy - no problems.

Worked perfectly as described. Turned on in LA, up straight away. Used in LA & Las Vegas absolutely no problems. Would use again no worries. These people are very helpful and I recommend the product used.

KazF

KazFEltham North

Feeling of reassurance

It was a feeling of security to know that I had data when I needed it when I was travelling. I didn't make any phone calls though, so I can't comment on that side of it.

Interesting point to mention was whilst in Nice I did a day trip to Monaco. Unfortunately Monaco, as it's own country, is not included in the Europe & UK package so had to turn off data while there to avoid excess charges.

Otherwise I would highly recommend SimsDirect and will defiitely use again and recommend.

Ian

Ianasked

How well do they work in South Africa?

Sue H.

Sue H.asked

We are heading to Russia, Baltic’s and down through Vienna Dubrovnik and Turkey in late April. Do these work there? If I purchase now can I wait to activate them when we leave Sydney on 21/4/2020?

AmyH
AmyH

Hi Sue, you can purchase them now and you can only activate once you arrive in Europe. here is the link to their website which list where they work. https://simsdirect.com.au/?msclkid=d18e1947fce016b94813470db130e9dd

Viki W.asked

I will be travelling in the UK and Europe for two months starting in late May. For my phone I will need two 30 day SIM cards. From the information I assume this means I will be using two separate phone numbers. Is there any way of simplifying this process? Thanks, Viki

Ken. S
Ken. S

Hi, I can see the issue that you may be facing but I'm not sure of the answer. Best to contact Vanessa or Supriti who are the owners of this company. They were terrific when I first purchased the sim cards and again when I had a question while on holiday in NZ. I'm sure they will answer your question asap when you send an email to them. I found the following info in an email they sent to me:
How do I top-up if I run out of data or days?
Most of our SIMs cannot be topped up or extended. We'd recommend grabbing an extra SIM to make sure you're covered for your full trip!

Happy and safe travels!