Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sinchies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Versatile

• Easy to fill and use

Cons

• Fiddly to clean around zipper and spout

Prince
PrinceSydney, NSW

Burst on my son many times

The bottom part pops when my son squeeze the yogurt out. Bought a dozen used only 3 of them. All 3 burst at the bottom part and have to clean up the mess.

Purchased in February 2021 for $104.00.

Super low quality for the cost

The products work but I found the value to be really off. I bought the stand to hold the Pouches which was incredibly low quality. Trying to assemble it was tedious and it damaged as I assembled it, chipping in areas.

I don’t recommend this product

Purchased in February 2021 for $50.00.

Terrible customer service

Purchased in August 2020 for $35.00.

J.bx
J.bxVictoria

Good idea but purchasing a different brand

We had to wait 30 days for our first order to not arrive - no tracking given. The second order arrived in a few days - this one was tracked. But the design part of the pouch is peeling away from the actual bag which is very disappointing, before I have even used them. My son had been hanging out for them for over a month now so I can not be bothered with a refund/return - especially since I do not trust their postage system at all. Not the quality I was hoping for.
The unicor/rainbow design was okay though.
They are a fantastic idea, especially since our school has a no waste rule in lunch boxes. but I will be purchasing a different brand next time.

Purchased in November 2019 for $35.00.

Food Sealers

Find out how Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch compares to other Food Sealers

Bellazeus
BellazeusAustralia

Other brands are superior.

I bought 10 of these last year, 3 broke by the zipper coming away from the plastic, 2 got mould under the plastic around the spout, it is impossible to clean under there and there should be a better seal.

The ones of a different brand that I bought 4 years ago are all still going strong.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zip lock almost impossible to close

The idea is great, but the execution could be better. I get that the ziplock needs to be firm to ensure the pouches are closed and don't leak, however I spend a good 10-15 minutes every morning trying to close just one pouch so that it is leak proof, and it is painful on my fingers. I am glad I only do one pouch a day four days a week! I would't recommend them

Date PurchasedJan 2017
BeaT
BeaTMelbourne

Broken after 1 use

Out of the 5 bags I bought, 1 was broken before it was even used, 2 broke after 1 use. By broken I mean that the seal has come off the side of the bag and the contents have just come out all over the place instead. Stay away from it

Date PurchasedSept 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Broken after only a couple of uses

I'm not sure whether I was unlucky to get a faulty batch but mine broke after only a couple of gentle uses/hand wash with gentle detergent. The zip lock mechanism has come away from the side of the pouch, leaving a gaping hole for all the contents to leak out.

Narlina
Narlina

Idea great, rubbish manufacturing.

Bought these to use instead of store bought sugar-filled pouches. Unfortunately the manufacturing on these is so poor. The ziplock top is stronger than the glue holding the ziplock to the rest of the pouch. I have ripped four in a row trying to get them open, tearing the ziplock away from the pouch. So the ziplock is still closed but the contents of the pouch can pour out past it.

Food Sealers

Find out how Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch compares to other Food Sealers

Sh
ShAdelaide

Terrible to clean, slow postage, unhelpful when asking questions

I would not recommend these products to anyone. You can not fit the required amount in the bag otherwise it overflows everywhere. Cery hard to clean. Small pouches very hard to fill. Ordered yogurt culture, took two weeks for delivery. Very unhelpful when asking questions. Not happy with products at all.

Great idea, poor execution!

I have bought the 80ml reusable pouches. I do not understand why they are made so narrow, that you can't fit more than a teaspoon through the opening! They are just about impossible to fill with yoghurt, which is what I bought them for, and as another reviewer mentioned, they are also really hard to clean. I can't understand why they couldn't be a bit wider and shorter, so that you could actually open them and fill/clean them easier.

Judy
Judyasked

Where do I go to order squeeze 'ems pouches?

Susan

The brand name is Sinchies - google that and you should find them. There are many products on the market such as this.

Mums
Mumsasked

How much liquid do they hold and can they be frozen?

Illabeth
Illabeth

They have 5 different sizes, 80ml, 120ml, 200ml, 500ml and 1L. I find they can generally hold a little less than the specified, or they can overflow when you close them. And yes they can be frozen! They can also go in the dishwasher.

Features:

• Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches are designed for wet foods - such as smoothies, sauces, salad dressings, and purees - and have a spout which lets you suck or squeeze out the pouch's contents. This means there's no need for you to carry a bowl or spoon around with you.
  • They can also be used for travel and camping trips or liquid products like shampoo, detergent, and hair gel.
  • The pouches are available in a variety of sizes: 80mL, 150mL, 200mL, 500mL, and 1L. Most of these sizes can be bought in packs of 5 or 10.
  • This product is free from BPA and Phthalate, giving you peace of mind when feeding your child with them.
  • They're made from PET (polyester), a durable yet lightweight material that helps keep it convenient to carry around.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches were versatile and could be used for a variety of purposes, from storing foods to travel toiletries.
  • They also found that the pouches were easy to fill and use.
  • As an added bonus, reviewers loved that these pouches helped them be more environmentally friendly while saving money (by making their own purees and smoothies instead of buying pre-made kids lunchbox items).

Points to consider:

• Some reviewers found that some parts of the pouches were difficult to clean, namely around the zipper and the spout.