Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sinchies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Versatile

• Easy to fill and use

Cons

• Fiddly to clean around zipper and spout

Prince
PrinceSydney, NSW

Burst on my son many times

The bottom part pops when my son squeeze the yogurt out. Bought a dozen used only 3 of them. All 3 burst at the bottom part and have to clean up the mess.

Purchased in February 2021 for $104.00.

Rebbecca
RebbeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves us so much money!!!!

I absolutely love sinchies, saves us a lot of money on yoghurt pouches and I can buy the different types they like in bulk and divide up, esp when it comes to vanilla custard, I use kids old bottle drying racks to dry them.
We also have the sandwich bags, snack bags and wrap bags etc they can be used for many things.
Always great customer service and never to long on delivery.
Loved product so much brought some for my daughter and mother

Other Food Sealers

Super low quality for the cost

The products work but I found the value to be really off. I bought the stand to hold the Pouches which was incredibly low quality. Trying to assemble it was tedious and it damaged as I assembled it, chipping in areas.

I don’t recommend this product

Purchased in February 2021 for $50.00.

Terrible customer service

Purchased in August 2020 for $35.00.

Shea
SheaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive Customer Service!

Sinchies is a fantastic quality brand and their products have been so handy for feeding my little ones. The customer service I received from the Sinchies team was really impressive - they went above and beyond to assist me with my order. highly recommend this business and their amazing products!

Purchased in July 2020 for $35.00.

Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.South East Queensland, QLD

Super handy for so many things!

We use Sinchies for picnics, lunchboxes, storing groceries, for freezing food, for travelling. Always finding new things to use them for. The reusable sandwich and snack bags are our favourite. Love that we aren’t throwing away plastic and can just keep washing and reusing!

Purchased in April 2020.

Love Sinchies

Managed to get myself some in Zimbabwe at least 5 years ago, still using the same ones for a variety of things and I love them so much. I use them for kids lunch boxes, travel soaps. Such a huge money saver and so convenient.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Would recommend to The world!!!!

Saved me from throwing away SO MANY bought food POUCHES! Enabled me to make my own puree tailored to my little one’s preferences.... so handy for on the go... or just to save me time at home! Would recommend these to every new mum! And when kids are older they can be used for so many other things too... like Salad dressing or chili sauce!

Purchased in January 2016.

Mrs_Nixie
Mrs_NixieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So handy! Love that they’re reusable!

We use ours for yoghurt on the go. I’m able to bulk buy the yoghurt, saving money and plastic. I then fill about 5 pouches at once and have them ready to grab. I also liked them for baby food on the go back when my girl was tiny because I could squeeze it into a spoon easily and it was homemade goodness. I could also use the special spill proof lids for her to suck on.

Purchased in September 2017 for $14.99.

Love them!

We bought a pack of 10 pouches 3.5yrs ago for our first daughter, after using them around 3 times a week with now 2 kids we still have the same ones and still love them. We try to be as eco conscious in our house and we love that by making even just small changes like this can really make a difference.

Great for litter free lunch boxes at school

Excellent customer service and great product. In a small way I am doing my bit for our environment. My daughter loves using them at school. We also love the cute unicorn pictures on our reusable pouches.

Purchased in November 2019.

Booboo
Booboo

Great product, super easy to use

Love Sinchies pouches to be able to Easily feed my kids homemade food. They’re easy to fill, the kids can eat without mess, and they’re very easy to clean after use. Customer service is always excellent with prompt replies and follow up to any queries. Highly recommend.

Great customer service

I’ve been using sinchies now for about 7 years. I much prefer the new pouches with the spout at the top as they’re easier to clean than the older version with the bottom gusset. Any time I’ve had a question I’ve emailed sinchies and got a response. Postage has been at times slow but that’s no fault of sinchies - i believe it’s Australia post as sinchies sends some goods by large letter to be able to offer cheaper shipping to us.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sinchies for $10.00.

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

We have purchased many of these over the years. They are a fantastic product. Better than any other brand we have used. Highly recommended. Great customer service & very fast postage.

Purchased in February 2020 at Sinchies for $10.00.

Convenient and $$$ saving

I never wanted to purchase large scale pouch foods from the supermarket. I didn't like some of the additives, let alone the landfill. This let's me provide my own food with the ease of my toddler feeding herself which she enjoys without the guilt of it not being nutritious. I'm a busy mum and find these easy to wash along side the baby bottles. I received my order in 4 days amidst the post being incredibly busy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sinchies for $14.95.

Judy
Judyasked

Where do I go to order squeeze 'ems pouches?

Susan
Susan

The brand name is Sinchies - google that and you should find them. There are many products on the market such as this.

Mums
Mumsasked

How much liquid do they hold and can they be frozen?

Illabeth
Illabeth

They have 5 different sizes, 80ml, 120ml, 200ml, 500ml and 1L. I find they can generally hold a little less than the specified, or they can overflow when you close them. And yes they can be frozen! They can also go in the dishwasher.

Features:

• Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches are designed for wet foods - such as smoothies, sauces, salad dressings, and purees - and have a spout which lets you suck or squeeze out the pouch's contents. This means there's no need for you to carry a bowl or spoon around with you.
  • They can also be used for travel and camping trips or liquid products like shampoo, detergent, and hair gel.
  • The pouches are available in a variety of sizes: 80mL, 150mL, 200mL, 500mL, and 1L. Most of these sizes can be bought in packs of 5 or 10.
  • This product is free from BPA and Phthalate, giving you peace of mind when feeding your child with them.
  • They're made from PET (polyester), a durable yet lightweight material that helps keep it convenient to carry around.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches were versatile and could be used for a variety of purposes, from storing foods to travel toiletries.
  • They also found that the pouches were easy to fill and use.
  • As an added bonus, reviewers loved that these pouches helped them be more environmentally friendly while saving money (by making their own purees and smoothies instead of buying pre-made kids lunchbox items).

Points to consider:

• Some reviewers found that some parts of the pouches were difficult to clean, namely around the zipper and the spout.