Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sinchies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Versatile

• Easy to fill and use

Cons

• Fiddly to clean around zipper and spout

Dee
Dee

Handy, but hard to clean

I have used Sinchies for about 6 months and I have a variety of sizes. They are really handy when you're on the go with baby, and they are easy for my child to use (he has done so from about 7 months to now - 12 months).
They are however, really hard to clean. We soak them straight away, but still found food stuck in the Ziploc area. The bottom of the Sinchie was also hard to clean.
On about 3 (well used) bags, the Ziploc has broken away from the plastic, so they had to be thrown out.
I must admit I am looking to buy more reusable packs, but they won't be Sinchies.

Emma
Emma

It's ok but slow postage

Ok so originally I gave it 1 star but have changed it to 3. I purchased the product two weeks ago and hadn't received it. They Blamed it on Australia post however were not able to give me a tracking number. Not reliable customer service. It eventually came and they gave me a few extra hence my change in stars. It's ok but slow postage.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Other Food Sealers

amanda
amandaMackay

Money saver but impossible to clean!

I bought these for my 1 year old twins who are obsessed with yoghurt but haven't quite master a spoon yet. I was spending a fortune on the yoghurt pouches in store and while it's saved me money that way it isn't really worth it for the amount of time it takes to clean them. Putting them in the dishwasher is a waste of time. It's so hard to get into the corners to get the yoghurt out even using a bottle brush. If you don't have time to scrub them every night then I do not recommend buying these.
Money saver
Too hard to clean

saminoz
saminoz

Judy
Judyasked

Where do I go to order squeeze 'ems pouches?

Susan
Susan

The brand name is Sinchies - google that and you should find them. There are many products on the market such as this.

Mums
Mumsasked

How much liquid do they hold and can they be frozen?

Illabeth
Illabeth

They have 5 different sizes, 80ml, 120ml, 200ml, 500ml and 1L. I find they can generally hold a little less than the specified, or they can overflow when you close them. And yes they can be frozen! They can also go in the dishwasher.

Features:

• Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches are designed for wet foods - such as smoothies, sauces, salad dressings, and purees - and have a spout which lets you suck or squeeze out the pouch's contents. This means there's no need for you to carry a bowl or spoon around with you.
  • They can also be used for travel and camping trips or liquid products like shampoo, detergent, and hair gel.
  • The pouches are available in a variety of sizes: 80mL, 150mL, 200mL, 500mL, and 1L. Most of these sizes can be bought in packs of 5 or 10.
  • This product is free from BPA and Phthalate, giving you peace of mind when feeding your child with them.
  • They're made from PET (polyester), a durable yet lightweight material that helps keep it convenient to carry around.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches were versatile and could be used for a variety of purposes, from storing foods to travel toiletries.
  • They also found that the pouches were easy to fill and use.
  • As an added bonus, reviewers loved that these pouches helped them be more environmentally friendly while saving money (by making their own purees and smoothies instead of buying pre-made kids lunchbox items).

Points to consider:

• Some reviewers found that some parts of the pouches were difficult to clean, namely around the zipper and the spout.