Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines (page 2 of 21)

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi
Derek L.

Derek L.South East Queensland, QLD

The best international airline I’ve flown and I’ve flown many

We recently were unfortunate travellers during Covid 19 flight cancellations and airport transit restrictions while overseas visiting family. Despite the enormous stress and anxiety at the time in trying to get through to Singapore Airlines by phone (Lines were jammed with thousands of calls I believe) while overseas to see when and how we could return home, we subsequently made it home and the follow up since then by the airline has been excellent despite the huge stress they must also be under. I am very happy with the assistance they offered and will continue to choose them as my international airline of choice.

Wi-Fi
DestinationJohannesburg, South Africa
Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Long wait for our refund

Be wary - still waiting for refund after 2 months.
We have been waiting over 2 months for a refund of our flights from Perth to India. We have managed to get through to Singapore airlines 3 or 4 times by phone and each time they have told us they will escalate our refund claim. And we are STILL WAITING. It is almost impossible to get hold of them. They don’t care. They have been holding our money since December and we want it back. We won’t be booking with Singapore Airlines again after this experience.

Simone J

Simone J

Joke of a company.

We booked flights valued at $4000+ on 26th April 2019 for flights in March 2020. Our flights were cancelled by the airline and as of the 5th June 2020 we cannot get anywhere with Singapore airlines or Wotif who we mistakenly booked through. They blame each other and will not speak to each other, shifting blame constantly as to who is not authorising our refund. An absolute joke of 2 companies- none taking responsibility. Will not use either ever again and advise anyone looking to book flights to read reviews. We have been left with no choice but to commence legal action as all other avenues have been exhausted.

Gav

GavMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SIA Hopeless Pathetic At Best.

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
DestinationSingapore
HighRoadRunner

HighRoadRunnerPerth, WA

SIA using delay tactics for refunds

I was an early bird to request for a refund and was told it would take 3 - 4 weeks. After 3 phone calls and 6 weeks of waiting, now I've been told it takes 14 weeks to get my refund!! We are currently facing unemployment and cashflow problems, and they are dragging their feet!?

Shame on them!! Can't they put a few more temporary staff or use their cabin crew (who are laid up) to help?

Are they trying to force us back into keeping a credit for future travel or another delay tactic for more $$$? It's appalling!

For those who have opted for the credit... Goodluck!! You will most probably find lots of obstacles getting a booking... They'll push you to pay more to get a flight reservation. Who knows what they have in store for you.

Anti-Kogan

Anti-Kogan

Lots of waiting ...

john 1604

john 1604sydney

An airline that does consider their customers.

Like many others around the world with travel arrangements cancelled and now trying to go thru the refund process SINGAPORE AIR in my opinion top the list for good and fair customer support. I have 3 carriers involved and have found that they are not very transparent when trying to get your refund or credit even when the airline has cancelled the flight. They just want you to go away or pay high cancellation charges not so with SINGAPORE AIR their policy is very clear and yes helps the loyal customer. So good to see as it is hell going thru the airlines ,hoteliers and worst of all HOTEL .COM just get the same reply if you are lucky to even get a reply.so sq get my vote excellent.

DeparturePenang, Malaysia
DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
Sarah Courtney

Sarah CourtneyFar North Queensland, QLD

Thankyou for a Pain free resolution

ClassPremium Economy
BookingThrough Airline

Helped on providing accurate information even though the booking was made from an external agency

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationKathmandu, Nepal

Gunner242

Gunner242Hobart, TAS

Selfish singapore airlines shows there true colours.

DepartureBangkok, Thailand
DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
Margaret Lucas

Margaret LucasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy again with SingaporeAir

In current situation with Covid-19 I wanted to rebook for twelve months time and until yesterday that was not available but happily SIA have now extended the rebooking period. Thank you SIA all forgiven.

Kellie

KellieWestern Australia

Terrible company

This company have proven to be selfish during the time of Covid-19. The world is suffering and they don’t care about the little people. We were supposed to fly with them but when WHO increased the level of virus caution in Japan we needed to cancel due to a heart condition. My flight was flexible however I was charged an outrageous cancelation fee. Why would I want to use this airline again if they can’t help people during a pandemic?! They also took weeks to respond to emails and I was waiting two hours on the phone to talk to someone. Shame on you Singapore airlines!

Kerry

KerryVictoria

Best customer service I have experienced

Singapore Airlines have by far been the best company I have had to deal with during the current worldwide situation. My Mum was booked to travel from Melbourne to London on the 15th April flying Singapore airlines. I called and was put through to a customer service operator within 15 minutes and the lovely lady was able to speak with her manager and approve a refund for my elderly mum. This is such a relief to her and when she hopefully organises new flights next year, she will definitely be booking with Singapore Airlines.

Thanks again :)

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
DestinationLondon, UK
Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless in this Disaster

Singapore Airlines are supposed to be the number one airline in the world? Certainly not currently. Surely you have had time to get your act together by now. Impossible to contact by phone, email and social media. How can it be taking weeks to contact customers who have paid lots of money to fly with you. Terrible service. Not wanting to refund flights that you have cancelled is not fair. Only offering change of dates but insisting on using the credits in less than 12 months even!! I truly was not expecting Singapore Airlines to be so hopeless.

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia
DestinationPhuket International Airport (HKT), Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
Steve

Steve

Cold, Hard & Desperate Airline. Very sad.

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia

DepartureDelhi, India
DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
Induction

InductionPerth, WA

France flight / Coronavirus active/ poor customer care !

DeparturePerth WA, Australia
DestinationParis, France
Doogle

Doogleperth

Do not book with this awful company

Stuart G.

Stuart G.Brisbane

Disappointing Customer Service

We were planning a holiday to Paris in Oct 2020 and booked the flights months ago.
Now that COVID 19 is an issue and travel insurance wont cover us if we get sick while we are away, we decided to ask if the flight can be moved to 2021 to give this time to blow over and Singapore Airlines would not help. We have flown a few times with Singapore and always liked them but I find it a bit disappointing when you cant travel due to circumstances beyond our control and no one wants to give any assistance. Looks like that is $2500 we will never see again.

Wi-Fi