Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines (page 2 of 8)

• Seat Room

Anti-Kogan

Lots of waiting ...

Gunner242

Gunner242Hobart, TAS

Selfish singapore airlines shows there true colours.

Kellie

KellieWestern Australia

Terrible company

This company have proven to be selfish during the time of Covid-19. The world is suffering and they don’t care about the little people. We were supposed to fly with them but when WHO increased the level of virus caution in Japan we needed to cancel due to a heart condition. My flight was flexible however I was charged an outrageous cancelation fee. Why would I want to use this airline again if they can’t help people during a pandemic?! They also took weeks to respond to emails and I was waiting two hours on the phone to talk to someone. Shame on you Singapore airlines!

Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless in this Disaster

Singapore Airlines are supposed to be the number one airline in the world? Certainly not currently. Surely you have had time to get your act together by now. Impossible to contact by phone, email and social media. How can it be taking weeks to contact customers who have paid lots of money to fly with you. Terrible service. Not wanting to refund flights that you have cancelled is not fair. Only offering change of dates but insisting on using the credits in less than 12 months even!! I truly was not expecting Singapore Airlines to be so hopeless.

Steve

Steve

Cold, Hard & Desperate Airline. Very sad.

Induction

InductionPerth, WA

France flight / Coronavirus active/ poor customer care !

DeparturePerth WA, Australia
Doogle

Doogleperth

Do not book with this awful company

Stuart G.

Stuart G.Brisbane

Disappointing Customer Service

We were planning a holiday to Paris in Oct 2020 and booked the flights months ago.
Now that COVID 19 is an issue and travel insurance wont cover us if we get sick while we are away, we decided to ask if the flight can be moved to 2021 to give this time to blow over and Singapore Airlines would not help. We have flown a few times with Singapore and always liked them but I find it a bit disappointing when you cant travel due to circumstances beyond our control and no one wants to give any assistance. Looks like that is $2500 we will never see again.

Rob G

Rob GPerth, WA

Never Again

Vicki W.

Vicki W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

No refund due to Coronavirus

Tried to cancel redemption flight 3 weeks out due to Coronavirus . Singapore airlines refused to refund points and/or taxes. Absolutely appalling way to treat your kris flyer members. Will never fly with them again.

Terrible Service - call center customer service

I have been trying to convert my Singapore airline miles to Velocity Frequent Flyer points . It usually takes 2 minutes online.
So far it has taken me 3 days without any success. I have called them a dozen times over the last 3 days . All they say that it has been escalated. They do not take any initiative to solve problems instead try to transfer your problem from one department to another

binish

binishAlice springs

Poor service i got on silk air.

I travelled on silk air flight on arrival on Australia i noticed that two of my expensive baggages were damaged. One baggage got couple of big holes and other one missing the handle. I complainted this matter to airline staff. They said they can not do anything and they will send a request and do see what they can do. I had a connection flight from there next day so i bought two new baggages so i can move all my luggages. Later on i received an email they can not do anything and its a normal wear and tear. So i need to think again when i next fly with singapore airlines. Thank you

Food
Chin WU

Chin WUSydney, NSW

Terrible

We booked Singapore Airlines for 3rd of April travelling to Singapore and Japan, due to this Coronavirus outbreak, my wife who holds a Chinese passport is not allowed to travel to Singapore, according to Singapore Immigration and Checkpoint Authority. Our booking agent BYOJet advised us that Singapore Airlines thinks my wife is still allowed to take the flights, which obviously contradicts with their authority policy.

And I have sent an general online request through Singapore Airlines web page about a week ago, so far no response at all.

No other option was offered at all, no consideration of customer experience, that's how Singapore Airlines handling customers, BE CAREFUL!

brarboyz

brarboyzPerth, WA

worst experience

Singapore airline was my favorite airline to travel. but recent trip i was very disappointed. way back from singapore to Perth flight SQ215 on 08-09-2020 no bassinet seat for my 1 yr old son. even their was few available but they can't change it. my bag is broken. Singapore airline take no responsibility because my bag is only 2 yrs and 3 month old not below 2 years. i made complaint on the Singapore airline website but Sarah was't interested at all. they nothing but talk like any other budget airline.they are not interested in my compliant. customer service gone down really badly.

Brett W.

Brett W.

Don't trust Singapore Airlines

I booked a return flight from Canberra to Bangkok on Singapore Airlines through a travel agent. It was ticketed through Virgin Australia. Upon attempting to check-in for my return journey Singapore Airlines claimed that Virgin Australia had marked the tickets as flown and I could not check-in. After 2 hours of speaking to Singapore Airlines staff. I had to pay over $1700 for other tickets get home.

After asking Singapore for a statement consistent with the information provided by their staff in Bangkok. However Lyndon from Singapore Airlines in Australia stated I was simply a no-show. It appears staff at Singapore airlines may be trying to cover their unlawful and incorrect advice. Never trust Singapore Airlines.

Sharon Lee

Sharon LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped us off on accommodation

Booked a holiday to Thailand through SIA Holidays web site which books flights n hotel together as a package. When we arrived at the hotel to check in, they told us they expected us the day before. Turns out SIA booked us an extra day in error. We complained to SIA and requested a refund of the extra day accommodation we didn't use but they refuse to refund, saying because we left our home airport 1130pm, the accommodation is booked on that day, not the next day. RIDICULOUS!! This SIA Holidays site is very dodgy, I suggest you book elsewhere.

Ram

RamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not recommended this airline at all - Meals, Service, and Crew behavior are not acceptable.

We had flight to Malaysia via this airline. We thought and expected to see this airline as good as the other top airlines, however, this was not the case at all. At the time of flight, the quality of services , the quality and quantity of meals and the behavior of the crew were unacceptable and unpleasant. The crew were not welcoming at all, and also the quality and quantity of meals and the number of meals were far lower and lesser than you would expect or have been seen in other airlines. Unfortunately I do not recommend this airline at all .

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Employees a Priority over Customers

I fly Singapore and other airlines all the time in the global role that I am in. I am in the US and trying to change a business class seat from the back of the plane opposite the toilets. Important for an 18hr flight from Newark to Singapore. The airline confirmed that they have put their staff in the seats at the front and paying customers are allocated to the seats further back. I am a long standing PPS Club member and I find this shocking.

gnuzdel

gnuzdelSydney, NSW

Just Quit SIA

I have been using SIA since 1998 and redeemed many international flights. Always thought it is the best airlines but to my surprise, I have experienced the worst service that SIA has offered its service on my recent trips. The cabin crew were unprofessional, rude that made me question if they have been trained. I don't even want to waste my time on writing this review.
People if you want to fly on new aeroplanes but in return you get trash services then i recommend you to fly with SIA.

J P.

J P.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service. How is this ever called the world's best airline?