Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines (page 2 of 3)

• Seat Room

Patrick

PatrickMelbourne, Victoria

Premium Economy

Find out how Singapore Airlines compares to other International Airlines

Singapore has lost the plot.

I agree that SIA has lost the plot they have become expensive and the service and state of their vessels are no longer rated in MHO they have treated the Australian routes with contempt older vessels uncomfortable seats and the krisflyer rewards is not what it used to be I used to travel with them all the time but now take EK or Air New Zealand.

Pradeep56

Pradeep56South East Queensland, QLD

Damaged Baggage- worst after service experience

Great airline....until something goes wrong

Kimmy Tan

Kimmy TanAU

terrible call centre service and exorbitant fares

For a top rated airline i am immensely disappointed at my treatment today. I arrived in good time for my 0625 flight but realised i brought wrong passport. I was told to try as checkin counter shut 45 mins before. I got back just in time but no one there. I rang call centre they kept repeating " no show "fee rang her supervisor to tell me they cant waive it. And wanted me to pay $480 + whatever the cost of new ticket was! Atrocious . Why would i pay a penalty when i could book another airlinw for way cheaper? Just bad service.

Solhip

SolhipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of flexibility and repetitiveness with meal options made for terrible flights

Taz

Taz

Bad online support, pretty bad food

Big Al

Big AlQueensland, 4350

Problems and we have yet to take off!

Van

VanSingapore

Standard plummeted over the years...

Diane 57

Diane 57Lake Macquarie

Disappointing

No inflight Entertainment

No inflight entertainment on my seat due to broken audio output on A380 13hour flight. I am happy to accept that the flight was fully booked and it is beyond their control, if customer service was appropriate. It takes 6-8 weeks, Lufthansa manages to get back to you within a week. That's very poor and leaves me questioning whether they have a general quality/ customer service problem. Next time I will fly Lufthansa again on the same leg.

Food poisiining

After Flying in from Singapore on the 8th of October with my husband - I have spent the last 30 hours in bed with food poising. I only had one meal of chicken croissant - which my husband didn't. Their b'fast into Sydney was appalling also. I did write on a napkin which I saw the flight attendant give to her supervisor. No one came to ask if I would care for anything else. Bad service.

James

JamesBrisbane

Bad Customer Service and No meal

After missing out on a meal on not only one flight but two in a row on the flight to and from Singapore, I complained to Singapore Airlines online. This took 33 days for a response which basically said we are sorry but this does happen as we adjust meals to customer feedback (What the). I suggest you go with another airline between Brisbane and Singapore as they can not even feed the whole plane.

Sulpice.

Sulpice.Sydney

Lack of Food and Service for 12 hour delay by SIA in their Home Base

Pedro C

Pedro CRancho Palos Verdes, Californa

Singapore Airlines business class: don't waste your money.

I flew business class on Singapore Airlines from Sydney to Singapore last 24 July 2015. Paid more to do so. Average check in, excellent lounge (good food, personal service), comfortably wide seat on the A380, excellent food but service from attendants was far from average. Was not offered bread during lunch, was not offered the second meal service that was listed in the printed menu, and was not given the Singapore arrival card so that I could fill in on board. The service I used to get from the "Singapore girls" on economy class long time ago is gone! Distant, unfriendly and simply inefficient. A far cry from the service I got on business class on Air Canada, Air China and Lufthansa during the past three months.

Fading its good service

Sara G

Sara G

Economy seats like sitting on a board!

Recently my 17 yr old and I took a trip from Sydney to Singapore on Singapore Airlines. Without a doubt the hardest seats we've ever sat on. They have revamped the business class seating but the economy seats are awful. We were both actually hurting by the time we got off the plane and felt bruised all day!

G Cameron