Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines (page 2 of 3)

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi
HT

HTSydney

I can't fault the service.

Good service, old aircraft BNE-SIN

I regularly fly SQ from BNE-SIN then onto Manado or Manila for scuba diving. Very good all around except the old aircraft that are used BNE-SIN. Even though the other aspects of SQ service are good, I will be flying with a different airline for my next holiday to get a newer aircraft. Plus all SQ flights between Singapore and Brisbane and vice-versa are always fully booked. Why not provide a bigger aircraft for this obviously popular route?

Patrick76

Patrick76Brisbane

Good airline

I have flown with these guys at least 5 times. Always nice, friendly staff and never a drama. I am sure I will fly with again and again :)

WorkTraveller

WorkTravellerSurry Hills

My vote for consistent Service

gizmo chow chow

gizmo chow chowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good on longer routes, avg on short ones

Longer routes(economy cabin)-Good planes, good crew, good selection of in flight entertainment, food does not disappoint.

short route flights ( 2 hours) are disappointing planes feel old.
But crew still nice and polite.

Will definitely be back!!!

Would have been perfect if cabin crew weren't tired

AngryMIL

AngryMILChatswood 2067

Comfortable flight to Asia

I traveled to Singapore last year with my husband and had a straight forward and comfortable flight. I found there was adequate entertainment, the food wasn't the best, but it was Asian themed and it is plane food. Transfers were straightforward and our bags were at out destination without issues. Flew in June 13.
Comfortable seats, blankets, hot towels, drinks when you want.
We were seated next to a very overweight man who slept like a log. Couldn't move for 6 hours!! As seats are 3/3/3 They should be in an aisle seat so they do not block anyone from accessing toilet

BaconLover

BaconLoverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service varies

I have been using Singapore airlines for a while for my international travels. Not had any major problems as yet. Reason I gave only 4 stars is because of the customer service. Generally it is excellent. But, sometimes really hard to contact them on phone etc. I have found they are not really helpful over phone. Don't really seem to care. On board, they provide good service though. Can be expensive. Overall good experience. Would recommend to a friend.
Good features in the flight to entertain the passengers
Customer service on phone can be really frustrating

Sydney Sider

Sydney Sider

Perfect for me

I always fly with Singapore Airlines.i fly with them 3 times a year . Other members of my family use the same Airline . Their Planes are good . I like their A380 very much. Their service excellent. Food v good . I have no complaints . I can only say good for Singapore Airlines . Only Singapore Airlines for me.
Reliable

Children in Business Class

The Crew were fantastic. Unfortunately I had a horror flight from London to Singapore due to a family consisting of two adults and three young children who did not settle down until a couple of hours out of Singapore causing myself and others, in Business Class, sleep deprivation. Children should be excluded from Business Class as passengers pay a lot of money to travel in this fashion, expecting to be able to sleep on the long haul.
Crew were pleasant and helpful
Unsettled children travelling in Business Class prevented other passengers from sleeping. Passengers should be able to expect a quiet environment.

Terri.Perth

Fantastic BUT...

Terri.

Done... only just heard of these headphones, they are on the top of the shopping list, I cant be the only person to suffer this problem, perhaps the airlines should invest in them as standard. Thank you for your reply.

DD06

DD06MELBOURNE

Good Customer Service, Professional but expensive

If you have money, use this airline since they have good customer service, food are pretty good and when things go wrong eg. your luggage got sent off to different country, they would at least provide some compensation money until your luggage is recovered (happened to my family once on a tour to Europe).
Good Service
Expensive

Alex Satterley

Alex SatterleyPERTH

Business Class & First Class still Best. Economy class standards need massive improvement

redcat

redcat

Good

My experience with SIA has always been wonderful. The staff have always been friendly. We travelled with our 5 mth old baby and she did not sleep much during the 8 hr flight. The staff kept giving us things to entertain her and often stopped by to play with her. On our return flight my husband's TV screen was not working at all and we were given vouchers to use for the onboard dutyfree.
The staff are really friendly and neatly presented, the travel is comfortable and the meals are often nice. Love the entertainments.
Tickets can be a bit pricey. Infant who have started solids don't have much option.

laura48

laura48SYDNEY

service used to be better

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

Recommended while travelling with kids

happyhappy

happyhappy

Comfortable seats & pleasant staff

The staff were helpful, the seals were comfortable. The entertainment thingies were great. Huge movie & music selections. Well done!

Food was OK.
Entertainment

kricketts_1982

kricketts_1982AU

Great airline

I had a great time flying with Singapore Airlines. The flight attendants were absolutely lovely and made sure we were well looked after.
The food was nicer than most airlines, and they had a good choice of current music and in-flight movies.
I will definitely fly with them again.
Nice aircraft, lovely staff, good choice of movies
A little more expensive than other airlines

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

Quality airline

They are more expensive when compared to other airlines. Having said that I always travel in comfort, have better food, excellent entertainment, and have a pleasurable flight on Singapore Airlines.
I really enjoy flying with Singapore Airlines. I have flown with them several times and all have been great. The seats are always comfortable, there is really great entertainment and there is a great selection of food too. The staff are also always friendly and helpful. The seats have individual monitors so you can watch or play what you want. Overall, I recommend this airline to everyone as it is always pleasant and enjoyable.
Friendly staff and a comfortable flight
They are more expensive when compared to other airlines.