Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines (page 2 of 7)

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi
Sab R.

Sab R.Gold Coast, QLD

Best customer service & easy booking process !!!

I occasionally fly to SG due to work trip and always book from the official website. The booking process was always so easy and time efficient! Normally, I don't like the in-flight meals as I've been on a weight loss diet for several years but SG airlines were my fav!!

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

We were dropping off a relative to fly with Singapore Airlines. My elderly mother-in-law who uses a wheelchair came with us. When we were waiting by the international boarding entry, we were asked at least three times by passing Singapore Airlines staff ( both cabin & flight crew) if we require assistance. This stood out so much as other airline's staff just walked by.
This level of care for people still in the terminal speaks volumes for the importance of customer service the airline has.
This positive experience would definitely make me m more likely to use Singapore Airlines

duesseldorf67

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

European Holiday

Booked on Lufthansa's website because we were doing other flights within Germany and the package was cheaper. Having said that, we flew Sydney-Singapore-Duesseldorf on A380/A350 and return Singapore-Sydney on A380 in June/July this year in Premium Economy. Boarding, Service and Food were all very good. The amount of food has gone down since I last flew with them, but I didn't really go hungry and snacks are always available in the Galley. All crews were the usual 'smile, nothing is a problem attitude' and the noise cancelling headphones, larger screens and comfortable seats in Premium Economy were a revelation. SQ is definitely our carrier of choice.

Judi W

Judi WMelbourne

Meal and Snacks inflight

Tan

TanLondon

Excellent service

I fly alot with many airlines and Singapore rates one of the best. Cabin crew are friendly and helpful and the food is nice and well presented,

Mike Paul

Mike PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

SQ is the best!

Stuart

Stuart

Disability Assistance at Changi airport Singapore

It is now two years since I posted my previous review on the poor disabilty assistance service being offerred to passengers at Changi.
I have now completed a round trip on SIA from Perth to London and return. The disability wheelchair service was excellent in all three airports used including Changi. Things are looking up in the area of providing such a service I was most impressed.

Polly Perks

Polly Perks

Compared to the rest they're still the best.

cheryl

cherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

What a fantastic airline i have traveled with them a few times and always gteat service and food but when i traveled with them in March they were more than fantastic. I became sick on my flight home to Brisbane and the flight crew were just fantastic how they looked after me. I can't thank them enough for their help

Find out how Singapore Airlines compares to other International Airlines

She save my wedding anniversary

A stewardess (priya) on 14th July 2018 saved my wedding anniversary. I, my wife and my son traveled to perth from Singapore but our seats are mixed up. A stewardess with the name Priya help me to talk to officers from the front desk to get us together. I will travel with Singapore airlines anytime after this moment.

Grandma Maria

Grandma MariaSydney, NSW

Mrs Maria Mulford

yolandlim

yolandlimVictoria, 3142

sia Unbelievable Efficient Service

on my way from Melbourne to Singapore my luggage was damaged. Within a few minutes at Singapore Airport arrival hall, the staff at the SIA office offered to replace my luggage without the normal of other airlines giving me the run around. It was there in less than half hour.

Well done
Prof. Yoland LIM

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost e ticket great assistance given

My daughter booked a flight from Thailand via the web and as the payment went through the Internet crashed. She could not get a booking number and the site said transaction unable to be procassed. After contacting her bank for the appropriate information needed by Singapore Airlinesg, they were able to send her the information and e ticket that she needed. All this was done efficiently, without any more stress than she had already been through. Well done Singapore Airlines truely professional group with tremendous customer support.

J.k

J.kSydney, NSW

Feel so safe

I have anxiety going on the plane but the flight felt so safe.
When the plane goes up you can't even feel it go up like cheap airline and same as when you land.
The service is amazing , all so friendly and able to give me tips where to travel arpunf singapore.

I will definitely fly again with this airline

Randi

RandiSTRATHPINE

Flying Experience

From Australia, I always try to fly with Singapore airlines for many reasons. Efficiency and wayfinding at Changi airport are amazing. Flight connections and in-flight services are excellent. Singapore airlines has never disappointed me. My recent experience on Flight SQ245 (from Singapore to Brisbane) on 4th April 2018 was unforgettable. I experienced the most comfortable landing in my life. I will try my level best to travel on Singapore Air Lines as much as possible.

Sarah

SarahCanberra

Booking flight on line

Singapore Airlines had the best website interface for making an international flight booking! You could see the cost of flights (departure and returns) in a grid so you could easily select the best value flight. The payment process was really straight forward too and instant tickets and confirmation! Never thought booking international travel would be so straightforward!

May Jor

May JorPerth, WA

Perfect

Couldn't be happier with the service. Love flying with Singapore Airlines. Will be travelling quite a bit & look forward to travelling in comfort!!

Comfort bear companion

Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

My preferred airline

Being a Singapore girl myself. I still fly with Singapore airlines. The cabin crew were friendly as always. I enjoyed the comfort of the flight and hospitality of the crew. The entertainment was interesting with various music and movies. The food was delicious.

Russ

Russ

Customer care and good seats

Business class Brisbane to London, 3-4 times a year: Excellent and consistently good customer service and attentive on-board staff make for a thoroughly enjoyable journey. Lie-flat beds mean I can sleep. Seats have plenty of cubbyholes. Good in-flight entertainment. A350 and A380 aircraft noticeably quiter than Boeing 777. Meals delicious. Lounges comfortable.

sam

samSydney, NSW

Best airline

One of the best airlines I have ever travelled with amazing air crew who smile all the times, much better food, great entertainment and Clean aircrafts.