Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines (page 3 of 7)

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

stevewalpole

Singapore Airlines gave great service

I have flown with Singapore Airlines return From Perth Australia to Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam twice in the last 2 years and the service was very good. The flights were on time and food was good. The flight staff were good and polite. I did enjoy the on flight movies too, and they had a good selection. I would recommend that you have your own head set as those little ear bit are bit of a hassle.

Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old ManSomewhere Near Terrigal, NSW

Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly

The old advert jingle still rings true after 30 years.
My wife and I have just returned from London and Singapore where we had a wonderful 8 weeks holiday.
We flew Singapore Airlines business class and they are still one of the best airlines with great service the moment you arrive at check-in, the inflight service was tops and food was great. Not one hiccup !.
Certainly beats that Air China Mucus Ball airline we flew to China with previously.
Highly recommended.

Love you Singapore airline ! ! !

Love Singapore airline i missed my fly 12 hour latter !!!
it was my mistake i think i fly 00:30 am on 13 april but i was wrong i shold been 12april!!! anyway the undertand my situation the help me with new fly no problem at all thanks for your support there are the best the have best food best services best customer service!!! I will recommend to all to fly with them

StephS

StephSSydney

Top of my list!

Always flown with Singapore Airlines since my first flight with them 10 years ago. Great service, free amenities & no dramas. Can't compare with local airlines. Service is definitely better. Worth the money.

HMC

HMCMelbourne

So helpful when traveling with a newborn

I travelled with my two month old son in February to Hong Kong, the cabin crew were so lovely and went out of their way to help me. I was told they are a great airline to fly with kids and I agree

altomic

harmonyapple4Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Tim

TimNewcastle

Flown with them numerous times and they are great

Flown with Singapore airlines probably 20 times or more and they have always been great. Admitedly most of the time has been on business class. The really good thing about this airline is not only is the service and quality really excellent, it is consistently excellent - not like the others who are good sometimes but not others, Food is great, entertainment is great, service great. Cant praise them enough.

Veronika

VeronikaGold Coast

Great customer service!

I had to reroute my flight to Istanbul due to the latest events . My tickets were non refundable. I found Singapore Airlines very understanding and sorted my issue very quickly and efficiently. A big thank you to Charlotte from QLD office.Very impressed!

Perfect comfort

Drew

Drew

Great flights and cabin crew, bad phone support

Call centre staff couldn't be worse. They can't understand basic English so just pray you don't have to make alterations to your flight. Any request made over the phone is met with a long 15 second silence by the operator until they repeat what you just said back to you only with the wrong details.

Flight is great, best planes and cabin crew I've ever flown with. Absolute gold standard in airlines.

JD51

JD51

Excellent customer service onboard

My partner and I had a wonderful great experience when travelled with Singapore airline business class from Singapore back to Melbounre. Highly recommended for their patience and excellent customer service onboard.

Great customer service from Singapore Airlines

Our recent 8 day trip to Bali in November turned into 17 days due to volcanic activity from Mt. Rinjani. Due to work commitments at home and two return flight cancellations, we had no alternative but to book return flights via Singapore with Singapore Airlines (at a cost of nearly USD $2000).

At the last minute we ended up flying home with our original airline, so cancelled our Singapore Airlines tickets. Within two weeks of our return we received a full refund from Singapore Airlines (less a $500 cancellation fee, which we will claim back through our Travel Insurance company) without any hassles or having to complete a mountain of paperwork.

Thank you so much for your excellent customer service Singapore Airlines!

Find out how Singapore Airlines compares to other International Airlines

Singapore airlines are the best

Recently I flew from Singapore to Sydney in business class and I experienced the best business class products I have ever seen. The cabin crew were very attentive and nice the bed was comfortable and the movie selection was impressive.

renny

rennySydney

The Best Airline in the World!

I have traveled on SIA since 1974. My experience on almost 90 flights since then to various parts of the world confirms that their service and attention to detail is faultless. Their flights always leave on time.The planes are impecabbly clean. Their ground staff, cabin crew and their service personnel are a pleasure to deal with. Changi Airport is a marvel in Airport design and people flow. I refuse to travel with any other airline!!

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

True professionals

I have never had a bad flight with Singapore Airlines. Along with Philippine Airlines and for shorter trips Cebu Pacific, they are my favourite.

The Singapore staff on board can sometimes go through the motions but the best ones (often, surprisingly, males)
can be truly excellent. The planes also are renowned for their punctuality - better than Qantas.

But best of all by flying them you avoid the dowdy Middle Eastern airports. Show a bit of class by going via Asia to Europe, not via Dubai or other horrible airports.

Singapore Airlines Is AWESOME!

My wife and myself have flown Singapore Airlines twice in the past and they have lost our luggage twice so we will be going for a hat trick. Their inflight service is second to none, I will happily fly with them again and again and again. Our luggage was reunited with us within two days of arrival at our destination and we were also given money to buy clothes to tide us over. We have nothing but compliments for Singapore Airlines for looking after us so well. I think that the people who have complained so terribly about this airline need to take a good look at themselves because maybe half the time it's their own fault that they find themselves in that situation. I say again Singapore airlines is AWESOME!

susan

susanPeel, WA

no complaints

Excellent service, not one complaint. We flew business class. Melbourne Singapore, Singapore London. Cabin crew anticipate your every need. Would certainly fly with them again. Best businesses class we have ever experienced.