6160, 6180
See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Singer

2.3

Ok For an Inexpensive Machine. Light is Terrible

Purchased for $399.00.

Sewing Experience Level Advanced

Linda
    Lindaasked
    Brilliance

My machine intermittently keeps on stitching after I have taken my foot off the pedal. Has anyone else had this problem

Hi Linda,
    I have not had this problem so far so sorry I really can't help. It might be worth having a sewing machine tradie look at it.

Theresa
    Theresaasked
    Brilliance

I have checked the bobbin thread and needle thread and all seems good however when I try to stitch the upper thread is sowing but the bobbin thread, although up is not connecting with the needle thread. Any thoughts?

Joy Cooke
    Joy Cookeasked
    Brilliance 6160

Can anyone help please? Just turned my machine on and all I have on the computer display is two brackets back to back...

Jasmine1485
    Jasmine1485

Is the bobbin roller clicked into place on the top? It usually shows that when I'm winding bobbins.

Get an answer from our members and Singer representatives

Compare both Singer Brilliance