Singer Professional SPFP408

Singer Professional SPFP408

4.5

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%
See the Best Food Processors in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

milo91
milo913199VIC, 319915 posts

Very Powerful Machine!

I am satisfied by this machine,the only thing I find is a bit of a bother, is the tight spots in which I have to clean, but it took a while but now I can clean it 'No Worries!,the special attachment's are amazing too, My favourite is the Mixing Blades as I love to make cakes, & I find this machine makes the Job solo Much Easier that's for sure, My Old 1970's One...YUCK...it was horrible, But I feel so very happy with My Singer Professional SPFP408, it's a Dream-come-true!!!!!! Thank you Singer for introducing a brilliant machine!!!! =)

Show details

Carol
CarolAdelaide2 posts

Compact and powerful

The singer food processor has a few extras that other brands don't. It had a storage drawer built in for the blades and a designated coffee grinder.

It also has a dough hook, not usually found on a good processor.