Singles Events Melbourne

Singles Events Melbourne (page 2 of 8)

4.9

Amanda

AmandaMelbourne

Speed Dating

First time speed dating and had a fun night meeting new people and having a laugh. Would recommend highly and would go again

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You are such an amazing gal Amanda thank you so much for this review!!

Melanie

MelanieMelbourne

Top notch event

AneeshaMelbourne

RACISM & DISCRIMINATION AT ITS PEAK!!!!

Frank

FrankMelbourne

Have to try it!!

First time attending reallt enjoyed it. After being stood up from a girl from online dating, speed dating it the way forward

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You legend Frank! Thank you so much for your review! Online dating is indeed awful and we're so glad you favour speed dating instead.

What a blast!

Many thanks Tommy for a great day. Lots of laughter and drinking with great people
Will definitely be doing it again

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You're such a legend Andrew! It was awesome to meet you, my friend, we hope to see you at speed dating soon!

Maryanne

MaryanneShepparton

A GREAT DAY OUT

I had no expectations. An amazing day, from laughter to great company. Would I do it again? Definitely. Thanks Tommy.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Maryanne!! You are such a legend and we would absolutely love to see you again!

James

JamesMelbourne

Great beer and cider day out

Good day very punctual for start
Bit awkward at start but picked up very quickly
Good tours lovely lunch but awesome day overall

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You are simply awesome James! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for this review, hope to see you again!

Melissa

MelissaMelbourne

Amazing day out

Awesome beer and cider tour. Very nice and professionaly ran event. Met some great peeps. Recommended to all singletons. Fantastic!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Melissa, you are amazing! Thank you so much for this review! It was so lovely to meet you!

David

DavidMelbourne

First timer!

Great time and went on my own. Nervous at the start but it was really good to meet single people in the same situation as me

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

David you legend! Thank you so much for this review. It sure is daunting at first but once you get there, you'll think "what was I worried about!" Glad you had a great time with us.

Beer And Cider!!!

Had the best day today, went on a Beer and Cider Tour and had a blast. Tommy was very professional and an excellent host. The breweries we visited were great. Made some new friends and highly recommend.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You are an absolute legend Leanne! Thank you so much for this amazing review!

Kristie

KristieMelbourne

Awesome day out!!

Attended with 3 friends, good fun and met great people! Well organised, great venues, and very enjoyable! The day went really quick! Such a good vibe. Made a few good friends and would definitely go again.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You are such a legend! Thank you so much for this review!

Maa

MaaMelbourne

Great night!

Great atmosphere, well run and a really fun night. The host was friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. Would definitely go again!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review! We loved having you there!

Hass

HassMelbourne

Great night to meet girls

Really enjoyed it and its way better than i expected. Really well organised and everyone i met is great. What a great night!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Hass! It was so good to meet you at the event. Hope to see you at another one if you need to book in again!

Amey

AmeyMelbourne

First time

First time speed dating and it's an amazing experience. You should try it! My friend recommend it to me. Very nice event

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Amey this is a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us!

Jazzy

JazzyMelbourne

Great event for tall People

Great venue, great mix of people, great host and overall a fun, enjoyable experience! So glad we have an event for tall people!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for attending our Tall Peeps Speed Dating Jazzy! We home you have found your tall, dark and handsome guy :)

Find out how Singles Events Melbourne compares to other Dating Agencies

Tall People Events! Finally!

I always enjoy these nights! Great host and great venue. Real casual environment and no pressure at all. Everyone is really friendly. This is my 4th event and I love them!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Alex! We're so happy you're happy. We know you've been waiting for an event like this for a while :D Thank you for this review!

Singles Events Melbourne

I attended my second speed dating event after a horror speed dating night organised by Snap Dating. (Can I mention them?) Organised! Professional and everyone was given equal opportunity to learn about others.

Mitzi

MitziMelbourne

Amazing day!! Yay!!!

Had absolutely no expectations and had an amazing time!!! Met lots of awesome people and would definitely do it again because it was amazing!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Mitziiiiiiii so rapped that you loved the Beer & Cider Singles Tour! Would absolutely love to see you again!

Jon

JonMelbourne

Unexpected great day out

Attended the Beer and Cider Tour. No expectations. Host was very courteous and professional. People were friendly and from all walks of life. Would do it again.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Jon. You are a champion

Ben

BenMelbourne

Beer & Cider tours

Amazing day out on their beer and cider tour. Met a lovely girl and my mate also met someone nice. Cant ask for anything more.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

haha Ben you legend! I hope it works well for you love birds thanks so much for this review

See all Singles Events Melbourne reviews

Janaki

Janakiasked

Do you cater for the 40-60 age group?

Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Yes they do! They do just about every age range. I really like this company :)

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Hey there Janaki and Jessica! Thanks so much for the compliment, Jessica! Janaki, we cater for all ages. Please visit this link below for all events for anyone over 40 years old. FYI, we have our yearly 80s party coming up soon which brings about 400-500 people! Alternatively, call us: 1800 851 841

Colleen S

Colleen Sasked

Do you have any events for over 60’s? I have noticed that some events include up to 62. I am 65. Would be good to see an expvent for 60-70 year olds.
Colleen

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Hey there Colleen! We have the perfect page for you on our website that shows all events for singles over 50. It also includes 50+ dinner events. Please visit this page here: https://singlesevents.melbourne/singles-over-50

Bec

Becasked

My friend wants to know (and I'm a bit interested too now) do you guys run events in Sydney?

Not yet :)