Singles Events Melbourne

Singles Events Melbourne (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maryanne

MaryanneShepparton

A GREAT DAY OUT

I had no expectations. An amazing day, from laughter to great company. Would I do it again? Definitely. Thanks Tommy.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Maryanne!! You are such a legend and we would absolutely love to see you again!

James

JamesMelbourne

Great beer and cider day out

Good day very punctual for start
Bit awkward at start but picked up very quickly
Good tours lovely lunch but awesome day overall

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

You are simply awesome James! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for this review, hope to see you again!

Melissa

MelissaMelbourne

Amazing day out

Awesome beer and cider tour. Very nice and professionaly ran event. Met some great peeps. Recommended to all singletons. Fantastic!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Melissa, you are amazing! Thank you so much for this review! It was so lovely to meet you!

David

DavidMelbourne

First timer!

Great time and went on my own. Nervous at the start but it was really good to meet single people in the same situation as me

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

David you legend! Thank you so much for this review. It sure is daunting at first but once you get there, you'll think "what was I worried about!" Glad you had a great time with us.

Beer And Cider!!!

Had the best day today, went on a Beer and Cider Tour and had a blast. Tommy was very professional and an excellent host. The breweries we visited were great. Made some new friends and highly recommend.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

You are an absolute legend Leanne! Thank you so much for this amazing review!

Kristie

KristieMelbourne

Awesome day out!!

Attended with 3 friends, good fun and met great people! Well organised, great venues, and very enjoyable! The day went really quick! Such a good vibe. Made a few good friends and would definitely go again.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

You are such a legend! Thank you so much for this review!

Maa

MaaMelbourne

Great night!

Great atmosphere, well run and a really fun night. The host was friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. Would definitely go again!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review! We loved having you there!

Hass

HassMelbourne

Great night to meet girls

Really enjoyed it and its way better than i expected. Really well organised and everyone i met is great. What a great night!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Hass! It was so good to meet you at the event. Hope to see you at another one if you need to book in again!

Amey

AmeyMelbourne

First time

First time speed dating and it's an amazing experience. You should try it! My friend recommend it to me. Very nice event

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Amey this is a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us!

Jazzy

JazzyMelbourne

Great event for tall People

Great venue, great mix of people, great host and overall a fun, enjoyable experience! So glad we have an event for tall people!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for attending our Tall Peeps Speed Dating Jazzy! We home you have found your tall, dark and handsome guy :)

Tall People Events! Finally!

I always enjoy these nights! Great host and great venue. Real casual environment and no pressure at all. Everyone is really friendly. This is my 4th event and I love them!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Alex! We're so happy you're happy. We know you've been waiting for an event like this for a while :D Thank you for this review!

Singles Events Melbourne

I attended my second speed dating event after a horror speed dating night organised by Snap Dating. (Can I mention them?) Organised! Professional and everyone was given equal opportunity to learn about others.

Mitzi

MitziMelbourne

Amazing day!! Yay!!!

Had absolutely no expectations and had an amazing time!!! Met lots of awesome people and would definitely do it again because it was amazing!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Mitziiiiiiii so rapped that you loved the Beer & Cider Singles Tour! Would absolutely love to see you again!

Jon

JonMelbourne

Unexpected great day out

Attended the Beer and Cider Tour. No expectations. Host was very courteous and professional. People were friendly and from all walks of life. Would do it again.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Jon. You are a champion

Ben

BenMelbourne

Beer & Cider tours

Amazing day out on their beer and cider tour. Met a lovely girl and my mate also met someone nice. Cant ask for anything more.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

haha Ben you legend! I hope it works well for you love birds thanks so much for this review

Leigh

LeighMelbourne

Awesome Beer And Cider tour!

Awesome beer and cider tour, great people, vibes and tunes on the bus. Tommy is a legend. Would recommend to all beer lovers

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

You legend Leigh! Thank you so much for this review! Was so good to meet you

Perfect Beer tour

Great host great day well organized. The people were great and very friendly. Top breweries nothing to worry about. Ill see you next time

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Adam you are such a champ mate thanks for this awesome review!

Nellstar

NellstarMelbourne

Great fitness event!

Great night talking to other people into fitness. There was a good mix of people who all enjoyed some form of fitness, being active and into general health. Everyone walked the talk living well. A good night out and the interaction with real people is so much better than being online.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Nellstar, you are an absolute legend! Thanks so much for this amazing review! Hopefully, we'll see you at the Mexican Fiesta yes? :)

DesmondMelbourne

Fantastic Event !

My first time to the event and it was sensational. I totally loved the atmosphere and the ambiance. Tommy and Monika, you guys were amazing and are great at what you do. Keep it Up ! Totally loved your work. Fun Night ... Amazing Venue... loved every bit of it... Great Nyte overall.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Mr Desmond! What an amazing review! Thank you so much for this! Monika will love reading this!! So glad you had such a fun time with us!

Thank You !
Yes totally loved the event and I coudn't have asked for anything more to be honest. Cheers!

Jess

JessMelbourne

Best night in a while

Best night ever!!!! So many nice people, so comfortable, awesome host! Can’t wait to go to one of their winery tours! Highly recommend this company

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Jess, you are so awesome! Thank you so much for the review!