Singles Events Melbourne

Singles Events Melbourne (page 3 of 9)

4.9

Tall People Events! Finally!

I always enjoy these nights! Great host and great venue. Real casual environment and no pressure at all. Everyone is really friendly. This is my 4th event and I love them!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much Alex! We're so happy you're happy. We know you've been waiting for an event like this for a while :D Thank you for this review!

Singles Events Melbourne

I attended my second speed dating event after a horror speed dating night organised by Snap Dating. (Can I mention them?) Organised! Professional and everyone was given equal opportunity to learn about others.

Mitzi

MitziMelbourne

Amazing day!! Yay!!!

Had absolutely no expectations and had an amazing time!!! Met lots of awesome people and would definitely do it again because it was amazing!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Mitziiiiiiii so rapped that you loved the Beer & Cider Singles Tour! Would absolutely love to see you again!

Jon

JonMelbourne

Unexpected great day out

Attended the Beer and Cider Tour. No expectations. Host was very courteous and professional. People were friendly and from all walks of life. Would do it again.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Jon. You are a champion

Ben

BenMelbourne

Beer & Cider tours

Amazing day out on their beer and cider tour. Met a lovely girl and my mate also met someone nice. Cant ask for anything more.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

haha Ben you legend! I hope it works well for you love birds thanks so much for this review

Leigh

LeighMelbourne

Awesome Beer And Cider tour!

Awesome beer and cider tour, great people, vibes and tunes on the bus. Tommy is a legend. Would recommend to all beer lovers

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You legend Leigh! Thank you so much for this review! Was so good to meet you

Perfect Beer tour

Great host great day well organized. The people were great and very friendly. Top breweries nothing to worry about. Ill see you next time

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Adam you are such a champ mate thanks for this awesome review!

Nellstar

NellstarMelbourne

Great fitness event!

Great night talking to other people into fitness. There was a good mix of people who all enjoyed some form of fitness, being active and into general health. Everyone walked the talk living well. A good night out and the interaction with real people is so much better than being online.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Nellstar, you are an absolute legend! Thanks so much for this amazing review! Hopefully, we'll see you at the Mexican Fiesta yes? :)

DesmondMelbourne

Fantastic Event !

My first time to the event and it was sensational. I totally loved the atmosphere and the ambiance. Tommy and Monika, you guys were amazing and are great at what you do. Keep it Up ! Totally loved your work. Fun Night ... Amazing Venue... loved every bit of it... Great Nyte overall.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Mr Desmond! What an amazing review! Thank you so much for this! Monika will love reading this!! So glad you had such a fun time with us!

Thank You !
Yes totally loved the event and I coudn't have asked for anything more to be honest. Cheers!

Jess

JessMelbourne

Best night in a while

Best night ever!!!! So many nice people, so comfortable, awesome host! Can’t wait to go to one of their winery tours! Highly recommend this company

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Jess, you are so awesome! Thank you so much for the review!

A lot of fun!

had a great time. very casual and easy going. good to get out and meet other people and get out of my comfort zone. a great night and so glad i came. it has restored my faith in love and humanity.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Anna, you legend! Thank you so much for this review!

Helen

HelenMelbourne

Great speed dating

Love the venue and atmosphere! Very interesting group of people. So glad it's in the South Eastern suburbs. Recommended to all.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Helen! So happy you enjoyed your time with us!

Christine

ChristineMelbourne

Hi Tommy and team,
I am contacting you to say thank you for facilitating a great space for people to meet.
After much hesitation I attended your event in Melbourne, I enjoyed meeting lots of interesting people, one in particular stood out for me. We smile when we recall the 7-minute date and that we even held hands during that time, not sure if that was against the rules. Since being matched we quickly connected and now enjoy a strong bond which has and we trust will continue to enrich our lives more than we could of imagined. We come from different circles and would most likely have missed crossing paths in life if we had not met at your event.
Thank you so much for introducing us.
Christine

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this amazing review Christine!! We hope the very best for you and Greg. Thank you so much for letting us know and taking the time to write this review!

Sonia

SoniaMelbourne

Fun night!!!!!!

Interesting group of people from various walks of life. Very friendly atmosphere and the host is delightful!! Venue was great and the staff were really attentive.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Sonia you are a legend thank you so much for writing this up for us! It was good to see you again!

Greg

GregMelbourne

Best meet of my life

WOW The night was fantastically organised and I met the woman I'd always hoped for. Must admit I was sceptic to begin with but tanks to Tommy and his wonderful staff we are now two very happy people living the dream. I can only recommend you give it a try, you might just get the same fantastic result.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Greg! We're so happy you and Christine hit it off! Your phone call yesterday really did brighten up the office. We wish you both the very best for the future. If there are any wedding bells, please do let us know!

Rosa

RosaMelbourne

Fantastic and most professional.

I think Tommy is very good at what he does. He actually cares about the outcome of the events and out needs. They are really good events and if I’m ever going to head out and do things, it will be with this company.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Rosa, you are so awesome! Thank you for attending another one of our events we hope you find what you are looking for!

Sheree

ShereeMelbourne

Sensational

Very professional! Tommy is a wonderful host! Really engaging and helps everyone mingle together. The venue is gorgeous and the food was sensational! Recommended to everyone !!!

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Sheree thank you so much for this review! Your words are too kind thank you so much for the high recommendation!

Jenni Dawson

Jenni Dawson

Fantastic evening

First time speed dating and I’m really impressed! The staff were fantastic and smiling! The food was great

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Jenni! You are simply amazing!

Jo70

Jo70Melbourne

Great night

First time and it was a pleasant experience. I attended with 2 of my girlfriends and we’ve each ticked several men. Hopefully something good will come of it.

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

You legend Jo! Thanks so much for this review!

Nat

NatMelb

Loved it!

Have been on several events and loved them! The wine tour was simply the best and their speed dating is interesting filled with fun characters! Tommy is the best host, wait til you meet him

SEMSingles Events Melbourne

Nat, you are such a rockstar thanks so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! I hope you find your sexy man soon :)

See all Singles Events Melbourne reviews