Singles Events Melbourne

Singles Events Melbourne (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A lot of fun!

had a great time. very casual and easy going. good to get out and meet other people and get out of my comfort zone. a great night and so glad i came. it has restored my faith in love and humanity.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Anna, you legend! Thank you so much for this review!

Helen

HelenMelbourne

Great speed dating

Love the venue and atmosphere! Very interesting group of people. So glad it's in the South Eastern suburbs. Recommended to all.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Helen! So happy you enjoyed your time with us!

Christine

ChristineMelbourne

Hi Tommy and team,
I am contacting you to say thank you for facilitating a great space for people to meet.
After much hesitation I attended your event in Melbourne, I enjoyed meeting lots of interesting people, one in particular stood out for me. We smile when we recall the 7-minute date and that we even held hands during that time, not sure if that was against the rules. Since being matched we quickly connected and now enjoy a strong bond which has and we trust will continue to enrich our lives more than we could of imagined. We come from different circles and would most likely have missed crossing paths in life if we had not met at your event.
Thank you so much for introducing us.
Christine

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this amazing review Christine!! We hope the very best for you and Greg. Thank you so much for letting us know and taking the time to write this review!

Sonia

SoniaMelbourne

Fun night!!!!!!

Interesting group of people from various walks of life. Very friendly atmosphere and the host is delightful!! Venue was great and the staff were really attentive.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Sonia you are a legend thank you so much for writing this up for us! It was good to see you again!

Greg

GregMelbourne

Best meet of my life

WOW The night was fantastically organised and I met the woman I'd always hoped for. Must admit I was sceptic to begin with but tanks to Tommy and his wonderful staff we are now two very happy people living the dream. I can only recommend you give it a try, you might just get the same fantastic result.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Greg! We're so happy you and Christine hit it off! Your phone call yesterday really did brighten up the office. We wish you both the very best for the future. If there are any wedding bells, please do let us know!

Rosa

RosaMelbourne

Fantastic and most professional.

I think Tommy is very good at what he does. He actually cares about the outcome of the events and out needs. They are really good events and if I’m ever going to head out and do things, it will be with this company.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Rosa, you are so awesome! Thank you for attending another one of our events we hope you find what you are looking for!

Sheree

ShereeMelbourne

Sensational

Very professional! Tommy is a wonderful host! Really engaging and helps everyone mingle together. The venue is gorgeous and the food was sensational! Recommended to everyone !!!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Sheree thank you so much for this review! Your words are too kind thank you so much for the high recommendation!

Jenni Dawson

Jenni Dawson

Fantastic evening

First time speed dating and I’m really impressed! The staff were fantastic and smiling! The food was great

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much for this review Jenni! You are simply amazing!

Jo70

Jo70Melbourne

Great night

First time and it was a pleasant experience. I attended with 2 of my girlfriends and we’ve each ticked several men. Hopefully something good will come of it.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

You legend Jo! Thanks so much for this review!

Nat

NatMelb

Loved it!

Have been on several events and loved them! The wine tour was simply the best and their speed dating is interesting filled with fun characters! Tommy is the best host, wait til you meet him

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Nat, you are such a rockstar thanks so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! I hope you find your sexy man soon :)

Miche

MicheMelbourne

Great speed dating

I came last week and thoight it was so good i came again this week! Well organised. Great venue. Interesting mix of people and fun chats.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thank you so much, Miche! We love speed dating too! So glad you are enjoying our events.

Bet!

Attended with a friend and I loved it! Would recommend it to anyone looking to meet people outside of a club.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

You are awesome Mon thank you so much for this review!

Enjoyable fun event that was well run

Professionally run.
15 women and 12 guys attended.
A real mix of personalities
I felt I could have matched myself with 3 guys but only felt a good connection with one. I haven’t heard my result yet but I’m hoping the builder I like also chooses me.

Salsta

SalstaMelbourne

First time

Great night, great host, well done! The food was fantastic and the drink prices were great. Real friendly crowd too!

You legend Salsta! Thanks so much for this review

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

Great turnout!

I've never done it before it before and had a bad feeling but I was so surprised to see so many men at the event. The quality of conversation has been quite good and they are quite engaging guys. Great night.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Thanks, Nicole!! What a great review thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us!

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Best birthday gift ever

My nephew bought me this ticket for my birthday as he met his girlfriend through singles events. Lovely atmosphere, friendly staff, professional and fun. A great way to meet people- I’ll be doing this again

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Jade, you are such a legend thanks so much for this review!

Exactly how you want a singles night to be - Lots of fun

First of all, it was a Mexican themed party for under 35-year-olds. I was greeted with a smile and someone dressed up. This made me feel comfortable as I was also dressed up. My friend, however, wasn't dressed up but they had plenty of props to add a piece of Mexican to everyone's look. There was great music and tasty tapas. I was honoured to win best dressed and scored a $100 drink card. I have attended other singles events before and this one I would rate very highly.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Marion this review is simply awesome! Congratz on winning the $100 drink card! Those who put effort are always rewarded :) thank you so much for attending our Mexican Fiesta! Arribaaaa!

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

Best speed dating event I’ve been to!

Great vibes! Great quality of people! The host was very accommodating and approachable which made me feel very comfortable at the event.

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Emma! Thank you so very much! It was an absolute pleasure to have you with us this evening! Hope you found what you were looking for Xx

Ezza

EzzaMelbourne

First time dater

A fun filled evening taking singles out of their comfort zone to meet new potential. Well ran and organised. Lovely venue and met 14 boys in total! Would recommend to everyone! Lots of laughs

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Ezza you legend mate thank you so much for this review!! Glad you had a great time meeting some handsome boys! Hope you find your forever partner! xx

Fitness speed dating

Great night, ran smoothly and well organized. I would recommend to anyone who is into fitness to meet other fitness enthusiasts!

SE M.Singles Events Melbourne

Bel you are absolutely awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us.