Sirius SL906 EM-L 1000

Sirius SL906 EM-L 1000

Cathy K

Cathy KVictoria

Excellent Performance - Love my Sirius!!!!!

It Looks Fantastic, the LED light is bright and completely lights up my cooking area. Using with an induction cooktop and it works great.
The external motor is so quiet, on the highest setting I can still have a conversation with someone nearby and on the lowest setting many times I have had to check if its on!
Cleaning the filters is a pleasure, never thought I would say that ever!
No cooking smells lingering at all, bacon in the morning no leftover smell. My vietnamese pork dish has always left a fish sauce smell the next day, nothing with the Sirius, I am loving it.
Very pleased with my purchase :)

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Jim

JimSydney

Awesome looking product with quiet function

Bought this product as we wanted the very best in ventilation and also something that is undermount/hidden and has great functionality. We love the look of it and it is very quiet. The staff support at head office is good. Only flaw is that you have to buy the ducting kit separately as its not all supplied with, but it is relatively cheap and easy to work with. Using the Sirius brand of ducting also extends your warranty too.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
saaby21

saaby21Perth

Amazing Rangehood!

I've never had a range hood that extracts so well and is really quiet at the same time. I also love the fact that you can stick the baffle filters straight in the dishwasher. This saves so much time in cleaning the range and it looks like brand new when it's done. Def worth the money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good Quality

We purchased the Sirius SL-906EM-L-1000 with the motor in the roof space a beautiful quite range hood, recommend this unit to any one. Easy clean filters and hopefully it will perform well for many years to come. Good Quality stainless steel, very well packaged for transport so no damage can occur.

See all Sirius SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000 reviews

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

I am researching this range hood before I buy. I would like my motor outside on the roof. Can you please send a picture of the housing for the motor? I live by the sea and am worried about rust.

Sirius
Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Yvonne, you would possibly need a marine grade motor, however these are only available in our wall mounted external motors SEM2 and SEM7.
SEM2: http://siriusbrand.com/work/sem2-external-motor/
SEM7: http://siriusbrand.com/work/sem7-external-motor/
Otherwise you can have a look into our roof mounted external motor SEM5: http://siriusbrand.com/work/sem5-external/
If you need further assistance, I recommend calling 1300 762 219 and requesting to speak to our technical department.
Kind regards, Sirius Brand.

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

CategoryRange Hoods