Sirius SL906 EM-L 850

2 questions from our users

Siva

Sivaasked

SL906 EM-L 850

I have got Sirius SL906 EM-L 850 installed with rigid ducts supplied by Sirius and by an approved installer.
However, level 1 is absolutely quite, level 2 to 4 are nosier, don't know if this is common or something I should look into?
Also what is the airflow rate for level 1, 2, 3 & 4?

Cathy K
Cathy K

You will need to ask Sirius about the individual airflow rates. My Sirius does get a little louder with each setting but pretty quiet. Of course when it’s up high I can hear it but I can still hold a conversation or watch tv with it on. I do know that the ducts are best installed with two 90 degree bends to lower noise not sure if your installer did this.

margaret28

margaret28asked

SL906 EM-L 850

we are considering purchasing Sirius sl906,we have concerns with the control buttons under right side of inbuilt unit,these are difficult to know which one you are pressing ,its a pot luck till you get the one you need.
also with the the distance of the motor from the unit to the out let is how far is safe and doing a good job,how many motors ,and servicing of unit with motor in roof and out let top of roof???? can i get feed back please

Sirius
Anthony F.Sirius

Dear Margaret28, thank you for your question, the undermount rangehood your referring to has the buttons on the right side and the light and button level one is towards the back of the unit while number 4 and the induction countdown control are at the front. If your using an offboard motor it should be ideally placed 2 metres form the unit or up to 7 metres. one motor is only possible with these units. The motor needs to be accessible for servicing, please call our team here at Sirius on 1300762219 for any further questions, thank you Sirius Brand.

Margaret
Thanks for your question. The main reason why we chose the SIrius was for the efficiency of air removal - it was the best that I found. We specifically chose the model where the buttons are hidden because we didn't want the range hood to be visible. You do get used to where the buttons are, but they do make other Sirius models where the buttons are at the front if you want to be able to see the buttons.
regards,

See all Sirius SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

Sirius SL906 EM-L 850