SL906 EM-L 850, SL906 EM-L 1000, SL906 EM-L 520

Jo.lins

Jo.linsVictoria

Money worth spending

This product highly recommend. Extremely quiet, great LED light under mount and easy to clean. Pop it in the dishwasher. You pay for what you get, QUALITY, what more can I say.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,200.00.

LynM

LynMMid North Coast, NSW

Functionality and good looks at it's best!

I chose this rangehood for my new kitchen because it looks so neat and tidy. The light is really bright and the exhaust fan very quite. I am using it over an inducton cooktop and it works brilliantly!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee for $850.00.

Cathy KVictoria

Excellent Performance - Love my Sirius!!!!!

It Looks Fantastic, the LED light is bright and completely lights up my cooking area. Using with an induction cooktop and it works great.
The external motor is so quiet, on the highest setting I can still have a conversation with someone nearby and on the lowest setting many times I have had to check if its on!
Cleaning the filters is a pleasure, never thought I would say that ever!
No cooking smells lingering at all, bacon in the morning no leftover smell. My vietnamese pork dish has always left a fish sauce smell the next day, nothing with the Sirius, I am loving it.
Very pleased with my purchase :)

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Range Hoods

Find out how Sirius SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000 compares to other Range Hoods

Pat

Patsydney

Quiet and looks good.

Does what it claims and is quiet.
It is well designed and looks unobtrusive in our kitchen.
We didn't like the colour of the LED light strip, cool white, that didn't match the under bench LED strip that we installed. It was easy to remove the factory supplied LED strip and replace it with a piece the same as our other LED, and it now matches perfectly. Changing it dramatically improved the look of our kitchen at night with the lights on.
If you read this Sirius, perhaps offer different temp LED strip to match customers LED's, as an option, or accessory.
All up we are very pleased with it and would recommend Sirius.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Yinkus

YinkusCobram

Worth buying

I saw this product in my friend house and I decided to buy it for my new home. The fact that its noiseless and extract
very well gives this products A+++++++. I will recommend it to any one who wants value for money on rangehood.
Great work and amazing job done by Sirius team

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Yinkus, thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Sirius SL906 EM-L 850 rangehood, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. Kind regards, Sirius Brand.

CC81

CC81Buderim

Perfect and patient pre-sales advice and information

We had a number of queries when investigating what range hood to buy and on every occasion our questions were answered politely, professionally and extensively. Great service! We were particularly impressed that the motor can be installed externally, making it a very quiet unit unlike our previous hood. We look forward to enjoying SIRIUS for years to come.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
saaby21

saaby21Perth

Amazing Rangehood!

I've never had a range hood that extracts so well and is really quiet at the same time. I also love the fact that you can stick the baffle filters straight in the dishwasher. This saves so much time in cleaning the range and it looks like brand new when it's done. Def worth the money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jay

JayPerth

Very quiet and efficient

Researched for a Range-hood that has external motor. Sirius ticked all the boxes being very quiet and efficient. On the lower setting you can hardly hear it. Very efficient in extracting food odours and smoke to the outside. The LED light works very well. Very easy to clean and looks elegant. I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
JR1

JR1Melbourne

No more stinky kitchen

We have gone from an old style over stove exhaust unit that just recirculated the air back in your face - to our wonderful new Sirius which now extracts all the cooking smells outdoors - its great. Its simple to use and has great LED lighting to illuminate the cooking surface

Date PurchasedOct 2016

kawalla

kawallaSydney

This one's the best for quality, performance and price

Brett

BrettSydney

Perfect Rangehood For Removing Odours

Anthony F.Sirius

Dear Brett, thank you for taking the time to write such a review, we appreciate your informative comments and positive feedback. We wish you all the best & happy cooking! Sirius.

Fabulous Product!

With the motor positioned in the roof, this Sirius SL906EML850 Rangehood is soooo quiet and yet very efficient. It is very easy to operate, it is discreetly tucked away under our overhead cupboards and has beautiful LED lighting. This rangehood looks fantastic in our newly renovated kitchen. Money well spent! Highly recommended!!

Super Quiet

Attractive Rangehood that is easy to clean and operate. We can actually have a conversation while the rangehood is on. The stainless steal grills are a breeze to clean and are a big improvement over the mesh type. I included the SEM5 motor options which is a powerful roof mounted motor, making the rangehood really quiet.

Good buy

I bought the Serius SL906EML850SEM1 because of the extensive research I had done. There weren't too many on the martket that competes with the quality of the Serius in material and function. The sales person advised me that there was no returns from previous buyers which gave me further confidence with my purchase. There is nothing worse than the drips from the filter type product and the noise is too loud on high extraction. I am very happy with the purchase.

SB@Coogee

SB@CoogeeSydney

Love this rangehood!

Remote motor means quiet operation, strong exhaust for my induction cooktop, easy to clean, all stainless steel construction and is mounted under the cabinets so kitchen looks streamlined ...no canopy!

See all Sirius SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000 reviews

Helena K.

Helena K.asked

SL906 EM-L 1000

Hi, got a few questions about your rangehoods: SL906EM-L 1000 and SL906-L EXCEL 1000.

1) What is SEM1, 2, 3, etc.. mean? What do those numbers mean?
2) I've got a 2 storey house and the obvious way to duct it out would be through the kitchen wall to the outside instead of the roof. But, I am wondering whether I should buy the "EM" model where the motor is external or just the internal onboard motor?
3) If I buy the EM model, where would the external motor be located considering it needs to be installed above 2m away from the rangehood. My goundfloor ceiling height is 3m and the rangehood sits at 1.6m from the ground, so there's no way the motor can be 2m away from the rangehood.

Hi Helena,
1.) The SEM 1, SEM 2, SEM 5 numbers refer to the model of external motor.
- SEM 1 is a motor that is 'external', to the rangehood, but sits inside the house, which is then ducted outside.
- SEM 2 is mounted to an exernal wall
- SEM 5 motor is mounted to the roof
2.) It is difficult to determine the best installation for your property without seeing it. The Sirius website has a diagram of a lot of possible ducting solutions - the example is for a single-story house but it still might be helpful. https://siriusbrand.com/ducting-guides/
3.) The external motor should be installed between 2 metres and 7 metres from the rangehood. Any longer and the extraction power may be reduced. For installation of the SEM 2 motor specifically, the height needs to be between 500mm and 2 metres from the ground so it accessible for service.
Regards

Andy

Andyasked

SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000

Hi folks. I would like to read the SEM2 and SM7 external motor wall mounted installation guide please as the link provided doesn't appear to work.

Hi Andy.
Try the links in the SEM motor section of this page. https://siriusbrand.com/download-user-manual/
If none of them work please let me know.
Regards

Siva

Sivaasked

SL906 EM-L 850

I have got Sirius SL906 EM-L 850 installed with rigid ducts supplied by Sirius and by an approved installer.
However, level 1 is absolutely quite, level 2 to 4 are nosier, don't know if this is common or something I should look into?
Also what is the airflow rate for level 1, 2, 3 & 4?

Cathy K

You will need to ask Sirius about the individual airflow rates. My Sirius does get a little louder with each setting but pretty quiet. Of course when it’s up high I can hear it but I can still hold a conversation or watch tv with it on. I do know that the ducts are best installed with two 90 degree bends to lower noise not sure if your installer did this.

See all Sirius SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000 questions

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

Compare all 3 Sirius SL906 EM-L 520 / SL906 EM-L 850 / SL906 EM-L 1000