Sirius SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850

Sirius SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850

SL906-L 850, SL906-L 520

nikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Major Problem with Sirius Ducting Kit - rainwater ingress & non-existent after sales support

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

taniknight

taniknightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yet to install but was definitely best in store.

While I'm yet to install this range hood I can honestly recommend that anyone interested in a quite extractor should take a look at this unit. I know my opinion only holds so much weight as I'm yet to live with the appliance but we didn't hesitate to purchase it based on the in-store demonstration and I encourage others to check it out. I'm certain that it will perform fantastically.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
shane

shanewilliamstown

Love the ease of Cleaning

Just purchased this product after looking at and comparing other similar products we were sold on this one because of the ease of cleaning and maintaining the product.It also looked great and was very functional.The price was also very competitive and the promotional cash back offer was also very appealing

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Range Hoods

Find out how Sirius SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850 compares to other Range Hoods

lyndalls1

lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Great rangehood and does what it designed to do very well

Being undermount it gives clean lines to our new kitchen. Unit vented outside which keeps most of cooking smells out of the house. Works very well and controls very easy to use. Noisy on highest setting which I use when cooking a stir fry but the cooking sounds are noisy too for the 10minutes this takes. Good led light. Haven’t cleaned as yet but is due this month on our experience to date I definitely recommend this make and model.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Very efficient but noisy

Installed unit over induction cooktop in newly renovated kitchen. Recommended by salesperson to reduce cooking odours in small townhouse, and be quiet. It is efficient whilst cooking, but is so noisy we cannot leave on to fully eliminate odours whilst we eat (despite purchasing the recommended ducting and vent kit).

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Induction Compatible

I Had trouble finding something that was meant to work with an induction cooktop, believe me, not all types do. I have my hopes set that this will with the reviews give. I feel that the noise level is a bit high though, but figured if it worked it was going to be worth the compromise. Guess what... it actually works and i would definitely recommend; very happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
ACDC

ACDCSydney, NSW

Baffle filters are great

The baffle filters look great and are easy to clean - just pop them into the dishwasher.
I have the on board motor so I didn't expect it to be whisper quiet, however the unit is a lot noisier than I thought it would be. I rarely put it on level 3 as it's too loud.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Good Quality

Did extensive research on various brand and was impressed by Sirius under-mount range-hood recommended by the store salesperson to. Very happy with this powerful unit- SIRIUS SL906L520, which was significantly more efficient and was perfect fit for the function we needed, with very practical design. LED light is a plus.

See all Sirius SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850 reviews

Jill H.

Jill H.asked

SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850

Hello, we're looking at the Turbo SI-TUR-520-BISS model and wondering if it's possible to retrospectively add an external motor if we find that it's not extracting powerfully enough with the inbuilt one? Also, we need one that is around 760m3 extraction rate - would this still be suitable or will it be having to work hard on the power boost setting every time we cook?!! Many thanks.

Hi Jill,
The SI-TUR-520-BISS is not a Sirius rangehood model. If you are after a 520mm undermount rangehood then the Sirius SL906-L-520 rangehood is a good choice as it has a 1020m2/h extraction rate. You can't attach an external motor to a rangehood that already has an onboard motor, but with these Sirius models you won't need to.
Regards

Chich

Chichasked

SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850

Can you use a Sirius SL906 L850 850MM rangehood with a 900MM Cook top or will it be to small? Thanks

Hi Chich,
The 850mm undermount rangehood is quite powerful so it should be fine over a 900mm cooktop. If you would like a stronger extraction rate but would like the same size rangehood, we recommend looking into the Sirius SL906-L EXCEL 850 rangehood, which is still 850mm wide but features a twin motor.
Regards

kamal

kamalasked

SL906-L 850

Dear Sirius Team
I am considering to buy Sirius SL906-L 850 but i am confused about the cost it will add to my total purchase. The rangehood alone cost around $1300 and i am still confused what other things we will need to get it fully installed with offboard motor. And how much is the installation charges and who can actually install the rangehood correctly.

Schae P.Sirius

Hi Kamal,

The SL906 L 850 has an onboard motor. If your wanting the external motor version of this undermount then the model number is SL906 EM-L 850. To get the rangehood installed correctly you will also need to purchase ducting.

We have a Ducting Guide to help you determine how to duct the rangehood and ducting kits on the Sirius Website.

For more information on ducting you can call our Sales Department on 1300 762 219.

Regards.

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

Compare both Sirius SL906-L 520 / SL906-L 850