Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 (90 cm)

Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 (90 cm)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.2

22 reviews · Statistics

82% · 183 · 14%

Powerful airflow
Easy to clean filter
Quiet motor
See the Best Range Hoods in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael Duggan
Michael DugganVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC70 posts

Unhelpful

Called to ask a question about spares, called the wrong department and a fairly bored and dry salesperson have the "correct number". Would never go to buy again with that attitude. called the correct number which I had been told would be answered despite locked. No answer after n options.... Show details
Seng Tan
Seng TanVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Reasonable

Arisit Pty Ltd Not helpful .Their reseller E&S Trading Co Pty Ltd more pleasant to deal with .Suggest deal with E& S rather than Arist. Problem registering warrant with Arist  Show details
Peter W.
Peter W.NSWNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Think twice

The exhaust it’s self is good, but after 4 years the LED strip began to fade. I contacted the company for a price on 2 replacement stripe to be told it would cost over $400 to supply only. I paid around $1200 for this product and feel the replacement strips are grossly overpriced..... what a joke ,look elsewhere! Show details
damelo33
damelo33SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great sleek design

It has a very powerful airflow. It comes with a very nice and easy to clean filter. The motor is very quiet, we can finally have a conversation in the kitchen while cooking! Show details
nola cugini5 posts

work well when they work !!!!

Had this unit for 18 months or so. Bit noisy but generally worked ok. Stopped working, went to where we purchased unit and they organized someone to repair ? This was October last year. Now March 2019, no repair no service just problem after problem with the remedy being we will need to pay upwards of $500 just to get the flue off??? Poor pooor service and really not good enough. Get a brand that works, Show details
Mei Deng
Mei DengVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quite and sleek rangehood

Just replaced my old canopy rangehood with this modern designed sirius SLTCEM 92G 900. The performance of this new rangehood is quite desirable, especially in that the noise is reduced substantially. So my wife can cook easily while enjoy her favorite music. The air suction power is acceptable, although which could be better if i choose a 1600m3 air flow type. Show details
nash
nash

Super Quiet

Very quiet, so I can hear my music while I am cooking which is fantastic. Looks amazing in my new kitchen, the sleek modern lines and the touch button controls complete it. The controls being where they are also make it easier for shorter people like myself to reach them.

Karen C
Karen C

A Pleasant Addition

Upon the complaint free installation of our range hood, we knew that this was a superior piece. The superb quality, efficiency and quietness of the range hood with its motor installed in the roof space has compliment our newly renovated kitchen. The design of the front panel is great with no raised buttons and is easily wiped over. Would definitely recommend it to others!!!!

Mar H
Mar HMelbourne

Great addition to our kitchen

Very happy with the newest addition to our kitchen... does everything as promised and more.....slimline, sleek and not over designed....yet does a great job...even for asian cooking...easy to wash filter..

as a bonus I love the ambiance of the warm light thrown out which enhances the look of our kitchen and surrounds.

Marek
MarekMelbourne

What A Sucker

We got this range hood installed a couple of weeks ago. It is very powerful works very well yet is exceptionally quite since motor sits outside but best of all no cooking smells . Looks smart and complements our kitchen . We are very happy to recommend this product to friends and family

Nat
Nat

super quiet great product *****

We purchased this rangehood for our new kitchen reno as it was one of the quieter ones available/displayed, as our old exhaust fan we very noisy and you could hear anything with it going, so we were after a relatively quiet one. extremely happy with purchase is very quiet and has timer shut off.

Siri
SiriSydney2 posts

Great range good!

The Sirius rangehood serms to be of Good quality. I purchased it because it had good reviews and it was at a reasonble and good price. It was easy to install and it seems quite sturdy. I have only used it for about six months so I'll check back in after a year or so.

vikiv
vikiv2 posts

CML
CMLTasmania2 posts

Difficult to install without screw holes in flue! But VERY quiet motor and looks lovely

Trying to install this rangehood is proving to be very difficult because we have built a cooking alcove in which the rangehood sits against the wall. We only need one outer flue and obviously want the one with the Sirius logo on it.

But, as THAD has also pointed out, only the internal extension actually has screw holes in it.

This means we can't properly fit the outer stainless steel flue!!!

Any help would be most appreciated.

GeoffW
GeoffWSydney2 posts

Efficient and Quiet

An efficient and attractive rangehood. We had our kitchen manufacturer mount it flush under our cupboards above the cooktop. We chose the white glass fascia to blend with our kitchen cupboards. The Sirius solid ducting was easy to install in the roofspace with the motor and ducting suspended from a beam secured above the collar ties. Venting is to undereaves in driveway. Motor noise is not noticeable in the house. Noise of exhaust air is noticeable in driveway but only on speeds 3 and 4. Would highly recommend this unit and their ducting as they are well designed and easy to install and use.

Show reply

Hi
All the lights are on. Not flashing. When pressed, nothing happens

Doug A
Doug A

My Sirius SLTC EM 92 G 900 has stopped working. When I push the switch under the filter all the lights on the touch panel light up but the strip lights and the fan do not work. Can you advise on how to fix this?

Sirius
Sirius   DM
Jye
Jye

Was it the touch panel I’m having the same problem?

Phil

How long is the warranty period on this unit. I purchased ours from Harvey Norman but now the fan motor is very noisy (Like blades contacting metal)

Sirius
Sirius   DM

Hi Phil, There is a standard 3 Year warranty on this rangehood. However, if your rangehood was installed with Sirius Ducting you will have an additional 3 years add to your warranty period. making it a total of 6 years.

Regards,

Phil

It was installed with the Sirius ducting. Do you know if I need to go to Harvey Norman for the warranty claim or do I go direct to Sirius

nola cugini

go through harvey norman get them to contact sirius thats what we did

Features:

• The Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 Canopy Rangehood is handcrafted in Italy and has a thin black glass fascia.
  • Its motor can generate up to 1200m³/h of airflow.
  • An off-board motor lets you place it away from the unit, and it operates silently.
  • The range hood has LED lighting.
  • It has 4 speed settings and weighs 18kg.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 Canopy Rangehood had powerful airflow.
  • They also said the filter was easy to clean.
  • Reviewers appreciated the quiet motor, which let them talk and watch TV while their range hood was in operation.
CategoryRange Hoods
ManualDownload manual
Awards 2024

Extra Information

Whispair Monte Carlo
Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm)
Schweigen Silent UM1170 Series