damelo33

damelo33Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great sleek design.

It has a very powerful airflow. It comes with a very nice and easy to clean filter. The motor is very quiet, we can finally have a conversation in the kitchen while cooking!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

work well when they work !!!!

Had this unit for 18 months or so. Bit noisy but generally worked ok. Stopped working, went to where we purchased unit and they organized someone to repair ? This was October last year. Now March 2019, no repair no service just problem after problem with the remedy being we will need to pay upwards of $500 just to get the flue off??? Poor pooor service and really not good enough. Get a brand that works,

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,550.00.

Mei Deng

Mei DengGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quite and sleek rangehood

Just replaced my old canopy rangehood with this modern designed sirius SLTCEM 92G 900. The performance of this new rangehood is quite desirable, especially in that the noise is reduced substantially. So my wife can cook easily while enjoy her favorite music. The air suction power is acceptable, although which could be better if i choose a 1600m3 air flow type.

Purchased in January 2019.

Super Quiet

Very quiet, so I can hear my music while I am cooking which is fantastic. Looks amazing in my new kitchen, the sleek modern lines and the touch button controls complete it. The controls being where they are also make it easier for shorter people like myself to reach them.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

A Pleasant Addition

Upon the complaint free installation of our range hood, we knew that this was a superior piece. The superb quality, efficiency and quietness of the range hood with its motor installed in the roof space has compliment our newly renovated kitchen. The design of the front panel is great with no raised buttons and is easily wiped over. Would definitely recommend it to others!!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Mar H

Mar HMelbourne

Great addition to our kitchen....

Very happy with the newest addition to our kitchen... does everything as promised and more.....slimline, sleek and not over designed....yet does a great job...even for asian cooking...easy to wash filter..
as a bonus I love the ambiance of the warm light thrown out which enhances the look of our kitchen and surrounds.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Marek

MarekMelbourne

What A Sucker

We got this range hood installed a couple of weeks ago. It is very powerful works very well yet is exceptionally quite since motor sits outside but best of all no cooking smells . Looks smart and complements our kitchen . We are very happy to recommend this product to friends and family

Date PurchasedAug 2017

super quiet great product *****

We purchased this rangehood for our new kitchen reno as it was one of the quieter ones available/displayed, as our old exhaust fan we very noisy and you could hear anything with it going, so we were after a relatively quiet one. extremely happy with purchase is very quiet and has timer shut off.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Siri

SiriSydney

Great range good!

The Sirius rangehood serms to be of Good quality. I purchased it because it had good reviews and it was at a reasonble and good price. It was easy to install and it seems quite sturdy. I have only used it for about six months so I'll check back in after a year or so.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Maybe...

Date PurchasedJan 2017

CML

CMLTasmania

Difficult to install without screw holes in flue! But VERY quiet motor and looks lovely.

Trying to install this rangehood is proving to be very difficult because we have built a cooking alcove in which the rangehood sits against the wall. We only need one outer flue and obviously want the one with the Sirius logo on it.
But, as THAD has also pointed out, only the internal extension actually has screw holes in it.
This means we can't properly fit the outer stainless steel flue!!!
Any help would be most appreciated.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

GeoffW

GeoffWSydney

Efficient and Quiet

An efficient and attractive rangehood. We had our kitchen manufacturer mount it flush under our cupboards above the cooktop. We chose the white glass fascia to blend with our kitchen cupboards. The Sirius solid ducting was easy to install in the roofspace with the motor and ducting suspended from a beam secured above the collar ties. Venting is to undereaves in driveway. Motor noise is not noticeable in the house. Noise of exhaust air is noticeable in driveway but only on speeds 3 and 4. Would highly recommend this unit and their ducting as they are well designed and easy to install and use.

Anthony F.Sirius

Dear GeoffW thank you for your review. We appreciate the postive feeback. Kindest regards Sirius Brand.

Quiet

Purchased due to Kitchen being attached to kitchen and noise is a factor. So far with the motor being inside the ceiling this is proving to be much quieter with nothing but the noise of the air flowing through the unit. The timer function after cooking is also a bonus removing any lingering odours without having to return to turn it off.

Anthony F.Sirius

Dear Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a positive review we are always happy to read such reviews. Best wishes, Sirius Brand.

Romy

Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 installation

Vivien

Viviensydney

Powerful product

I just got this rangehood from the shop. And this product is very powerful with 1200m3/h airflow. It comes with a very nice easy clean filter, Really like it. It is good for a asian family too. The motor is very quiet and better than the other brand I used before.

Andre

AndreSydney

Quiet and sleek looking

We have just replaced our existing rangehood with this and are loving it due to the quietness in operation and its powerful airflow of 1200m3/h. The stainless steel baffle is great compared to the mesh filter, especially for cleaning and durability. The black glass fascia makes it modern and sleek looking in the kitchen. Can't fault it at this stage. Hope the motor can last more than 10 years.

TerryC

TerryCSydney

Quiet and poweful

We got this range hood installed a short time ago. It is very powerful works very well yet very quite since motor sits outside. Looks very beautiful gives the kitchen a very good and modern look. So far we are very happy with the product +5.

Spocker

Spockeradelaide

Quiet, gets rid of smells

Super quiet as motor is out of the kitchen. I've only had product for a short time, but so far so good. I like the idea of having a 10 year warranty on the motor, gives good peace of mind. Keeps smells out of the kitchen too, unlike my previous gutless range hood.
Motor is in the roof, good warranty period

Brian Nickerson

Brian Nickersonasked

We own one but of late the light comes on by its self.

nola cugini
nola cugini

have not had that issue with ours. We did have a problem with ours but it turned out to be vermin / rats that had eaten a lead. Sirius were great in helping, considering there was actually no problem with the unit

Hi Brian,
It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the rangehood. It might be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if they think a part needs to be fixed or replaced.
Regards

Ash Shah

Ash Shahasked

Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900
Hi, i purchased the range hood from Harvey Norman. Can someone tell me how much it costs to install professionally? Thanks

Anthony F.Sirius

Hi Ash, installation cost will vary depending on the layout of your house and location of the rangehood. We recommend visiting Sirius' Recommended Installer webpage to find an installer in your state that will be able to give you an accurate quote. https://siriusbrand.com/recommended-installers.
Regards

Frankly

Franklyasked

I have recently had this unit with the roof mounted motor installed into a new house - but it seems to make a lot more noise than I anticipated.

My sense is that it is AIR FLOW noise around the baffles - they don't move freely and the "rush" of the air is what is making the noise.

Please confirm the baffles are supposed to move freely and only fall back into the sealed position when the motor is switched off.

Thanks and Regards,

Frank

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

CategoryRange Hoods