Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900

4.4

Peter W.

Peter W.North Western Region, NSW

Think twice

The exhaust it’s self is good, but after 4 years the LED strip began to fade. I contacted the company for a price on 2 replacement stripe to be told it would cost over $400 to supply only. I paid around $1200 for this product and feel the replacement strips are grossly overpriced..... what a joke ,look elsewhere!

Purchased in March 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,200.00.

damelo33

damelo33Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great sleek design.

It has a very powerful airflow. It comes with a very nice and easy to clean filter. The motor is very quiet, we can finally have a conversation in the kitchen while cooking!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

work well when they work !!!!

Had this unit for 18 months or so. Bit noisy but generally worked ok. Stopped working, went to where we purchased unit and they organized someone to repair ? This was October last year. Now March 2019, no repair no service just problem after problem with the remedy being we will need to pay upwards of $500 just to get the flue off??? Poor pooor service and really not good enough. Get a brand that works,

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,550.00.

Mei Deng

Mei DengGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quite and sleek rangehood

Just replaced my old canopy rangehood with this modern designed sirius SLTCEM 92G 900. The performance of this new rangehood is quite desirable, especially in that the noise is reduced substantially. So my wife can cook easily while enjoy her favorite music. The air suction power is acceptable, although which could be better if i choose a 1600m3 air flow type.

Purchased in January 2019.

Super Quiet

Very quiet, so I can hear my music while I am cooking which is fantastic. Looks amazing in my new kitchen, the sleek modern lines and the touch button controls complete it. The controls being where they are also make it easier for shorter people like myself to reach them.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

A Pleasant Addition

Upon the complaint free installation of our range hood, we knew that this was a superior piece. The superb quality, efficiency and quietness of the range hood with its motor installed in the roof space has compliment our newly renovated kitchen. The design of the front panel is great with no raised buttons and is easily wiped over. Would definitely recommend it to others!!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Mar H

Mar HMelbourne

Great addition to our kitchen....

Very happy with the newest addition to our kitchen... does everything as promised and more.....slimline, sleek and not over designed....yet does a great job...even for asian cooking...easy to wash filter..
as a bonus I love the ambiance of the warm light thrown out which enhances the look of our kitchen and surrounds.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Marek

MarekMelbourne

What A Sucker

We got this range hood installed a couple of weeks ago. It is very powerful works very well yet is exceptionally quite since motor sits outside but best of all no cooking smells . Looks smart and complements our kitchen . We are very happy to recommend this product to friends and family

Date PurchasedAug 2017

super quiet great product *****

We purchased this rangehood for our new kitchen reno as it was one of the quieter ones available/displayed, as our old exhaust fan we very noisy and you could hear anything with it going, so we were after a relatively quiet one. extremely happy with purchase is very quiet and has timer shut off.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Siri

SiriSydney

Great range good!

The Sirius rangehood serms to be of Good quality. I purchased it because it had good reviews and it was at a reasonble and good price. It was easy to install and it seems quite sturdy. I have only used it for about six months so I'll check back in after a year or so.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Maybe...

Date PurchasedJan 2017
CML

CMLTasmania

Difficult to install without screw holes in flue! But VERY quiet motor and looks lovely.

Trying to install this rangehood is proving to be very difficult because we have built a cooking alcove in which the rangehood sits against the wall. We only need one outer flue and obviously want the one with the Sirius logo on it.
But, as THAD has also pointed out, only the internal extension actually has screw holes in it.
This means we can't properly fit the outer stainless steel flue!!!
Any help would be most appreciated.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
GeoffW

GeoffWSydney

Efficient and Quiet

An efficient and attractive rangehood. We had our kitchen manufacturer mount it flush under our cupboards above the cooktop. We chose the white glass fascia to blend with our kitchen cupboards. The Sirius solid ducting was easy to install in the roofspace with the motor and ducting suspended from a beam secured above the collar ties. Venting is to undereaves in driveway. Motor noise is not noticeable in the house. Noise of exhaust air is noticeable in driveway but only on speeds 3 and 4. Would highly recommend this unit and their ducting as they are well designed and easy to install and use.

Anthony F.Sirius

Dear GeoffW thank you for your review. We appreciate the postive feeback. Kindest regards Sirius Brand.

Quiet

Purchased due to Kitchen being attached to kitchen and noise is a factor. So far with the motor being inside the ceiling this is proving to be much quieter with nothing but the noise of the air flowing through the unit. The timer function after cooking is also a bonus removing any lingering odours without having to return to turn it off.

Anthony F.Sirius

Dear Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a positive review we are always happy to read such reviews. Best wishes, Sirius Brand.

Romy

Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 installation

Vivien

Viviensydney

Powerful product

I just got this rangehood from the shop. And this product is very powerful with 1200m3/h airflow. It comes with a very nice easy clean filter, Really like it. It is good for a asian family too. The motor is very quiet and better than the other brand I used before.

Andre

AndreSydney

Quiet and sleek looking

We have just replaced our existing rangehood with this and are loving it due to the quietness in operation and its powerful airflow of 1200m3/h. The stainless steel baffle is great compared to the mesh filter, especially for cleaning and durability. The black glass fascia makes it modern and sleek looking in the kitchen. Can't fault it at this stage. Hope the motor can last more than 10 years.

TerryC

TerryCSydney

Quiet and poweful

We got this range hood installed a short time ago. It is very powerful works very well yet very quite since motor sits outside. Looks very beautiful gives the kitchen a very good and modern look. So far we are very happy with the product +5.

Spocker

Spockeradelaide

Quiet, gets rid of smells

Super quiet as motor is out of the kitchen. I've only had product for a short time, but so far so good. I like the idea of having a 10 year warranty on the motor, gives good peace of mind. Keeps smells out of the kitchen too, unlike my previous gutless range hood.
Motor is in the roof, good warranty period

Philasked

How long is the warranty period on this unit. I purchased ours from Harvey Norman but now the fan motor is very noisy (Like blades contacting metal)

Schae P.Sirius

Hi Phil,

There is a standard 3 Year warranty on this rangehood. However, if your rangehood was installed with Sirius Ducting you will have an additional 3 years add to your warranty period. making it a total of 6 years.

Regards,

Phil

It was installed with the Sirius ducting. Do you know if I need to go to Harvey Norman for the warranty claim or do I go direct to Sirius

nola cugini

go through harvey norman get them to contact sirius thats what we did

Valeria

Valeriaasked

The front panel blinking and not working

nola cugini

have not had any issues like that

Hi Valeria,
It is difficult to determine the issue without seeing the rangehood. It would be best to email Arisit Technical Support at arisit.parts@arisit.com to see if they can recommend a solution.
Regards

Shane

Shaneasked

I have the SLTC EM G 900 and after refitting the ss filter the lights on the control panel are all flashing bright then dull and will turn on, can some help with this please.
Also has external motor.
Cheers Shane

Hi Shane,
The lights flash to let you know it is time to clean the filter. A cycle in the dishwasher will clean all the grease and oil out of it, and then the filter can be refitted when dry.
If the problem is not the filter, it is difficult to determine what it might be. It would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if the can figure out a solution.
Regards

Hi Shane,
Your problem is not the same as we had. The service we ended up getting from the manufacturer was excellent. They were great.

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives